DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA COURTS Employee Reviews in United States

Good for experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCMay 2, 2016
It was a good internship. I do think that they should push their interns a little harder, and give them more responsibility.
Enjoyable workplace
Imaging Specialize Teacher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 15, 2012
Productive and fun workplace enjoyable people to work around,like a family,very caring, sharing and giving.There were no hard parts of the job it was very easy going and exciting position. I a typical day consisted of learning new products and helping my customers with all of their purchasing needs. I learned to be very patient,and undstandable to the patrons needs. I also learned about new products and how to use them correctly. The management was excellent.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
n/a
cool and fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 17, 2013
I love my job, just wish it wasn't temporary. I love interacting with people as well as working at my own pace. The hardest part of the job is sitting all day. Sometimes you just get tired of sitting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the employees. I love all of my co-workers. They make the day go by much faster.
Pros
metro accessible
Cons
short breaks
Strong Values
Assistant Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 24, 2014
Fosters an environment for creative ideas
Encourages innovative strategies