DISYS Employee Reviews

Contract Job
(Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 1, 2017
Decent job, decent pay, contract job. Nothing really sticks out about the job, no opportunity for advancement, daily monotonous tasks, not really a long term opportunity for growth.
Good Company
HR/ IT Consultant Liaison (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 26, 2017
Great stable company to work for by very very corporate. Hardly any days off and working on Christmas Eve was a bummer. Stable company with lots of room to grow but a stiff boring culture.
Good Contract
Fulfillment Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 28, 2017
Good Contract to perm company good pay hard to get back in I was laid off several times hard to get hired by them again the pay was really good with them
small company
Training/Compliance/payroll (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2017
Small company. No room for growth. Recruiters were not supported. Micromanagement. Good place for recruiters to start their career to gain experience.
Good
Software developer ( consultant) (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 1, 2017
Good work environment with a decent pay. Learned of software development and life cycle. Needed a new challenge to learn and explore the technical world.
No commutation
Mortgage Processor II (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 4, 2017
Never work for this company at all they have no communication with in themselves its all he said she said. Will never work for them again. Don't work for them
Pros
Cons
No communication
Headhunter staffing agency
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 23, 2017
Working for a headhunter staffing agency is like working at a used car lot. When individuals are commission based it takes on a complicated energy.

The HR team was amazing with a camaraderie that is hard to come by.
Pros
Great HR team
Cons
Staffing agency - the industry
Contract Work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 22, 2017
Like a lot of contract work, they need you then they don't You're a star till you aren't Not much advancement, not much loyalty. I worked summers and did not qualify for a lot of the benefits received for full time workers
Best Office Environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2017
I remember this job fondly because we all worked really hard and were rewarded for it. Great culture of "get it done" and the management team expected a lot but gave a lot in return. Learned many valuable lesson at DISYS.
Contracts
Kaiser-RSA Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2017
The ending dates of existing contracts are basically (unknown) to us as contractors. You are lucky to get a three week advances notice if the contract will extend or confirmed the cancellation. There is hardly any advancement available to ensure me employment. My project manager truly understood the level of time needed to search for other jobs for myself. So, he would allow within his power to grant me time away from the office; and return later that same day to complete my contract daily task. There are not clear answer given for its concerned (less of the two evils). Contract jobs shouldn't be this difficult to understand the beginning and the ends of what my employer will do to further help me employment.
Great company to work for
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2016
DISYS was a great company to work for. My day to day activity was based on getting things done by any means. DISYS prides themselves on hiring ambitious individuals who push themselves to the limit and never give up until the job is done. Overall my experience with DISYS was great.
Good Consulting Org.
Lead Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2016
Good Company, responsive to consultants needs.
Maintains contact with clients, observe the client rules
A few free lunches with account manager and management.
Pros
Good Contact from account managers
Cons
Good leadership in the local office
No Communication
Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 28, 2016
The company pays well, however they do not communicate well at all. The only time they visit or see you is if there is feedback regarding improvement, otherwise I would never work for this company again.
Challenging place to work but with great salary compensation
Principal Architect (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILApril 17, 2016
The most enjoyable part of working at DISYS was designing and implement large scale visualization solutions to accommodate fortune 500 companies resource requirements.
It is a nice temp agency
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 23, 2016
Nice temp agency pays well just didn't like my assignment. Reps kept in contact with me. Got me in and settled my assignment fast. I liked what I was doing until they started picking at little things that didn't make since to me.
Pros
Pay was gerat
Cons
Assignment
Supervisor not avalible when needed
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMarch 16, 2016
had problems getting paid, I was one of 5 members we could not reach our recruiter to find out information about when payment was going to be made.
Company Trying to Find its Way
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 16, 2016
I find the people to be very nice. I was able to pick up some experience and have exposure to an IT staffing firm. I feel that the communication between management and employees needs a lot of work. Instead of hearing of things through the grapevine, notify your employees of what's going on.
Pros
People are nice, garage parking, Subway in the building, and places to eat within walking distance. The Metro is within walking distance
Cons
Lack of communication, little or no direction, don't always have the tools needed to do the job
High turn over
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 14, 2016
Very high turn over, commissions were always wrong and CONSTANT changes. My boss was great but his boss, not so much.
Very numbers driven environment which is OK. Consistent changes to policies and procedures, including commission structure.
They have also outsourced almost all of their HR and Payroll as well as commission inquiries.
Job opportunities
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 28, 2016
They were very good locating job opportunities. They were an excellant communication between employee and employer.
Great People to Work With
Senior Blueprinter/Inventory Room Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 9, 2015
Overall, I really enjoyed working with this company. The only thing was the 100% travel ended up not being a good fit for me at this time.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DISYS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7