Leading construction equipment dealership seeks a leading salesperson for position with huge growth potential. The sky is the limit for the self-starter committed to the success of contractors, utilities and other customers in Northern Ohio. Excellent comp and benefit package provided, as well as vehicle, computer, phone, etc. necessary to do the job right. Full service branches in Columbus, OH and Cranberry Township, PA support this hands-on, high energy role:
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning work and executing plan.
- Quotes and submits orders by referring to internet based price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed and submits call reports, plans, territory analysis, and opportunities via company CRM system.
- Evaluates, and responds to competitive results and developments.
- Resolves customer complaints urgently by investigating problems, developing/handling solutions, and involving additional resources when necessary.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by researching information, operating equipment, participating in factory and industry workshops, establishing networks with teammates and other manufacturer, dealer and industry resources. We are committed to continuous learning.
Skills: Customer service, product and application knowledge, territory coverage, problem solving, prospecting, negotiation, quoting, presentation, demonstration, relationship building, etc. Preferred 2-4 year technical or college degree. Ability to perform technical presentations on products and company capabilities. Possess computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook. Able to learn and use computer to research, learn, quote products, services and supplies, as well as manage contacts. Possess valid driver’s license, (A-Class CDL within 90 days), able and willing to work with underground construction equipment in Northern Ohio (commuting to/from Columbus, OH or Cranberry Township, PA as necessary). See dealership website at: www.ditchwitchoh.com
- Daily sales calls on customers in the utility, underground construction, public works, green and other industries involving the equipment and services our dealership offers. (Demos)
- Support customers with equipment related solutions that enhance their success, by providing information, supplies, equipment inspections and recommendations.
- Track and follow up on outstanding quotes, order and deliveries.
- Coordinate with Ditch Witch dealer parts, service, rental, office and sales managers. Set up joint sales calls as necessary. Trenchless specialist present on HDD demonstrations/training.
- Work with various departments to provide solutions/quotations for customer requirements. Then follow through, ensuring optimal shipment and operation.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter detailing fit with our requirements via e-mail to Ditch Witch of Ohio, WPA, WNY. (Indeed.com will not allow email.)
Candidates unable to send their resume via email may also send it to fax (614) 443-9219, or US Mail Attention H.R. Manager, 3660 Interchange Road, Columbus, OH 43204
Ditch Witch of Ohio, Western Pennsylvania and Western New York provides equipment and support to people that find, install and repair underground infrastructure. The dealership is the authorized representative for Ditch Witch horizontal directional drills (HDD), vacuum excavators, trenchers, plows, electronic utility locating and tracking systems, Hammerhead trenchless, and much, more. We are committed to being the Underground Professional's "First Choice" for equipment and related solutions.
Indeed - 6 months ago