- Serve as an advocate for quality control and customer relations for the Web to Print Department; with a primary focus of maintaining quality requirements with the Creative Services team. Initially responsible for reviewing all project material with the intent to continually train in various graphical/technical areas within the department.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all digital files, web content is properly designed and prepared in accordance with the Ditto’s Quality Management System for Web to Print Applications.
- Communicate via email / phone with clients in regards to technical issues with files and web operations.
- Understand the nuances of web design, variable data printing and direct mail projects.
- Work with Project Managers on various tasks to ensure that projects are set up to run in the most cost effective manner possible .
- To be able to perform system testing for Web to Print Projects and report back to the Manager of Web to Print Operations technical issues.
- Assist Digital Print Customer Service Representatives.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Customer Relation Skills a must!
- Needs to be Mac and PC proficient with strong working knowledge of graphic design software, including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Ability to work in Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Print estimating, project management, and project planning skills.
- Strong understanding of Color Theory for Digital Printing, HTML, CSS,
- 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design, web design, prepress, direct mail or printing industry related positions.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or Print Related Degree.
- Work Hours: 11am - 8pm