DIVERSANT, LLC Employee Reviews

bogus Green card sponsorship claim
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2016
They lure in with the promise of green card sponsorship. They even put you in touch with the attorney, he promises speedy paper work and you will get your GC in 15 months, since I wasn't born in India. It's 18 month, only got the labour approved. Diversant employee is responsible for approving each step, they drag intentionally. My contract is done, they don't have another contract, now I have to start the process all again with new employer. If you go to Perm Tracker you can see, they have 50% labour expired. The rest is employed with them now and eventually expire. I don't think they ever get anyone GC. Recruiters won't call you back. I went up the chain calling from the director in Charlotte, to all the way to CEO. CEO promised me director from Charlotte office will call me back. No one would call back.

Their health insurance is $3000/month for an employee with family. They make money with that too.

There just lie and no real benefit to working for them.
Pros
Cons
$3000/month health insurance. Lie about GC sponsor.
Needing new leadership for a potentially solid company.
Market Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2016
We achieve that by giving you superior training, mentoring, and career opportunities to excel in your chosen path. Work in a diverse office environment that enables collaboration and innovation. Our culture is based on healthy competition and respect for one another, making DIVERSANT a great place to build your professional network while you build a rewarding career.
Assignment Num 3 with Diversant
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 1, 2016
The recruiters were very nice and had a few positions for me to consider,. The pay rates were different for each role but that is normal. They seem to have a lot of positions in other states as well, they asked me about relocating but I chose to stay in MN. I met with 3-4 people from the office and they always responded to my questions which is nice because sometimes I feel like recruiters disappear. This is my third contract with them and I enjoy working with them.
Pros
multiple contracts, good rate, processing green card, nice staff
Cons
Had a 2 week gap between assignment
Waste of time
Recruiter, Sales and Marketing Team (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2015
This job is made to bring in un suspecting college graduates, who don't know any better. Seduce them with a salary most wont see out of college and make them do tedious work. If you are into, false promises of advancement, no loyalty, micro managing and no job stability this is the place for you. Good Luck.
Pros
Gives you incite on how to conduct yourself in a professional setting.
Cons
no advancement opportunities, no job stability, underhanded actions, management sucks, the list goes on.
Great Opportunity
AIG Contractor (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJMay 24, 2016
The is challenging and rewarding. They found a perfect fit for me. I find ways to make other peoples job easier. They have been very helpful it getting me a new opportunity.
Diversant
IT Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
Great place to build sales experience. Leadership is not experienced and the bonus structure is flawed. Great people, lax environment.
decent company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkApril 30, 2014
good work life balance
questionable leadership
too metrics driven
Fun people to work with, horrible pay and work life balance
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2015
The lure you in with the talks of making you an account manager in 6 months when in actuality its more like over a year. They work young, college grads to the bone and force some to quit.
Worked with very professional people to accomplish a Global W7 Upgrade.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 25, 2014
Prepared Status Reports for 24/7 progress for Global upgrade. Responsible for escalating critical issues to Engineering team. Worked with techs to implement fixes on a real-time basis. Ensured schedule was kept for around the clock coverage.
A Great Learning Experience
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJAugust 15, 2012
Diversant served as an excellent company to learn and develop my staffing industry skills
Veterans Employment
Technical Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rahway, NJMay 25, 2013
Lost contract due to funding, no back up plan in place for displaced workers.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Lost contract
Project coordinator
Business analyst (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro NJSeptember 15, 2014
The company is very good to work for and they are very helpful.

2.9