Diverse Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Very Productive multi tasking job
Staffing Coordinator/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2016
Started out as a Staffing Coordinator. Scheduled interviews, E-Verify, ran background checks, drug screens, in charge of paperwork for employment, also in charge of Payroll.

Then i was trained, started conducting interviews. Placing candidates on assignment with my Clients.

Co-workers were fantastic.

Fun environment.

Enjoyed the hustle and feeling productive

Hardest part was learning how to conduct and interview
Pros
great hours 8am - 5pm mon-fri
Cons
hour drive
Provide good jobs for several different careers
package/material handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 18, 2016
Diverse staffing provides a broad choices of job opportunities. The jobs are easy with good pay and the staff are very helpful with the selection of job placement.
No comment
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 26, 2016
No comment. this was an experience but there were organizational issues that could have been resolved to make things much easier.
Productive, Educational
Program Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 21, 2015
I learned how to use the company's database, importing addresses and updating contacts. I support nine regional coordinators as far as scheduling webinars, meetings via new software and sending out notes from the calls. I am also their point of contact for any issues or extra calls they need.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, good hours
Cons
Commute
Temp agency Staff
Material Handler and ABC cycle counter (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 6, 2015
This was a temp agency. There isn't much for me to say about them. They found me a job, I was able to work my way into a full time position.
Pros
Getting paid weekly
Cons
no benefits
great environment to work
LTO (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 3, 2015
Great place to work great coworkers and the best work environment.
Some of the best training I have ever experienced. Great management as well
Pros
free bottled water
Cons
one 30 min break
ok
Administrative Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Moscow, IDMarch 10, 2015
Greet customers, answer phones timely and professionally, prepare packages for shipments, assist other staff with typing, scanning, faxing and mailings. Filing, computer use, data entry, using Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook, checking calendars for meeting,
Pros
ok
Cons
pay incorrect
Great Opportunity with very high turn over
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisMarch 8, 2015
I would start my day in the office making calls to existing customer and future prospects. I would finish with making cold calls and being on sales appointments.
Pros
nice office
Cons
high turn over with no job security
Very productive day daily and always working in a sports environment with different sports fans.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2014
I would sit at a desk with two computers daily! I would transfer classes off of their high school transcript into our computer database to see if they have enough credits to be able to play for a Division I or a Division II school. I would finalize the decision or if the student needed more information I would put that in the Student comments so the student was aware of their progress.
Pros
25 cent drinks and snacks in the vending machines and being able to attend colleges games.
Cons
no healthcare benefits
Consistent and stable staffing recruitment
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2014
I enjoy the ability to create the perfect work environment by communicating to them exactly what you are looking for. They are all efficient and courteous, while placing you within the parameters you gave them. I do believe the compensation could be more competitive and indicative to your skill set. It seems as though all staff receive the same initial hourly rate, regardless of their skill set and prior compensation.
Pros
consitency and stability
Cons
compensation
hard working job
light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2013
Just to be able to have a job is a blessing.A typical work day for me would be to come in look at my work station to make sure I have all of what I need to start my shift,and stay stocked up through out the night.I learned how to find different was to do and complete my task at a faster rate.Management is management.My co workers are fun to work with because we work as a team.The most enjoyable part of the day is going home,knowing I completed a hard days work.
Pros
get to learn different jobs.
Cons
always far out
quiet desk job, quiet environment, fair.
warehouse picker and packer (private quarters) (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CADecember 31, 2013
I loved doing clerical here. it was a very small place. I hear it's relocated now but I loved it there. I was pretty much alone for the most part except for the head secretary who was a cool chick. always got my breaks and they were understanding there if I needed a day off. good place to work if you like not being on your feet and desire a desk job.
Cons
benefits, friendly staff
Business Development
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2013
Horrible company. Bad leaders in place that always remind staff that they are replaceable. The turn around with this company is really high. The longest someone stays is usually around 2 months. They went through over 55 people in under a year.

I would not recommend working for this company!!
Pros
unfortuantly none
Cons
horrible leadership, unethical company, horrible training
Staffing beginnings
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2015
This is the same job I am currently working now. I took a break to work under a CPA to meet the requirements for sitting for the exam.
Pros
variety of work
Cons
needed to work under a cpa
Nice staffing service but do not have much give.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 3, 2013
I worked for this company for four months. My typical day was a nine to five. I learned much about working for Indiana Medicaid and the criteria to be approved for special medications. Management for Diverse were nice, but Xerox the company that I had been sent to, were uncomfortably rude. My co-workers were vibrant and very helpful, but the hardest part of my job was learning all the ins and outs of Medicaid. There honestly was no enjoyable part of this position. The reason I say this is that my truck had gotten stolen on a Saturday. I was due to be in at ten am. I stepped out to warm my truck and realized it had been stolen. My job called me while I was speaking with the police and let me know they would call someone in to cover me. That following Tuesday I was discharged with police report proving my vehicle was stolen for missing that Saturday.
Cons
no tolerance to missing or being late with an approvable excuse.
horrible
packing (Former Employee) –  lebanon indianaAugust 22, 2013
Got hired on to work for place in lebanon missed 2 days was late 1 day with dr note for all only worked for one month let me go when another person who got hired on the same time as I did missed more then I have still has there job not fair at all.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
good for temp employement
Labor worker (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 24, 2014
good for temp employement they find out what you have done in your pass far as working and they find you something that your good at and place you at a job that fits you
It was a good learning expeirence
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 17, 2013
The relaxed work space, we could have capped containers for drinks , patient management that actually cared
Pros
learned how to better take care of books.
Cons
learned too much too fast
Warehouse
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 2, 2013
I work at a warehouse at St. Regis taping product so that it can be ecthed.How to stencil the product. Management staff is excellent. the staff has excelllent teamwork.
Ok Company to work for
Contractor @ Eli Lilly / Sr. Admin (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2014
After I started my contract, I never heard from them. When my contract was ending, I never heard from them either.

Diverse Staffing Services, Inc. Reviews by Location