Diverse Staffing Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Staffing (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 30, 2017
Company decided to shut down the office with no notice at all causing employees to lose their jobs. No support from upper management. They had good relationships with clients however they didn't give good support to their internal employees.
Great place for job opportunities.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAOctober 25, 2017
I would recommend that you call and speak with a representative before going in to apply. Be prepared to show identification and any credentials showing that you are trained and certified in a particular skill or trade.
Pros
Lunch is provided at times
Cons
Assignments may only last a day
Picker/Forklift Operator/CNC Lathe Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 8, 2017
They truly care about helping you find a good fit in your job search. Like any other Staffing Agency, you are held to a standard to get the position you are working towards.
Diverse Staffing found me a temporary job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 4, 2017
Diverse Staffing I worked temporary. The company they sent me to had poor management and training. My overall experience there at Comfort Systems was terrible, the morale of the employees was low and unhappy.
rude managment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2017
didn't care to really help you and put you at jobs you will not succeed in would have to call just to see if there was any work that they needed me for
Na
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 19, 2017
Was fine just wasn't enough assignments... When there was no assignment they failed to inform employees in a timely fashion which I felt was very unprofessional
Work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
My supervisor helped me get very situated and comfortable for the position I was working. Every employee was nice and made me feel like I was apart of a team. I never had an unanswered question.
not a good place to work for
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAJuly 20, 2017
na I don't have a lot to say about this company. Have to many problems. there management team and warehouse staff are Mexican that want favors from black men, to many drugs users on the job.
Awesome Family and Faith and Work
On-Site Manager and Staffing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYJuly 16, 2017
Takes care of employees and customers. - Outstanding Owners - respectable to employees - goes above and beyond - hardest part is be centralized away from corporate
Pros
Great Team, - Corporate management engaged
Cons
not really many cons to share
Good placement with great schedule!
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 26, 2017
Having experience with many different staffing agencies in the area, I was very reluctant to try another. But I'm glad that I took the advice of a close friend when they told me to give Diverse a try.

I initially called the office to get information on the application process. The receptionist was extremely friendly and answered all of my questions without having to ask someone else. The office is easily accessible, which was a plus because I had to catch the bus. After filling out the application and completing the on-site drug screening, I spoke to the office manager. She was vey polite and she allowed me to voice my concerns based on my past experiences. I also made her aware of my transportation situation and by the end of our conversation she was able to place me with a company that was on the bus route. The work schedule is great and the pay is more than I was expecting!

Diverse has given me an big opportunity that has created many smaller opportunities. The opportunity to provide for my family and the opportunity to gain a sense of pride are invaluable. Thanks to Diverse, I have them both! Keep doing what you all are doing. #TeamDiverse #DiverseSavannah
Pros
Good management, great schedule, above average pay.
Cons
Insurance, benefits
Morning Shifts Rock
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAJune 26, 2017
Its A Great Job To Start Your Day Off With. Great Vibes Positive Mindsets Beautiful Smiles etc. The Managers Have Patience and The Line Leaders Are going to WORK YOU TILL THERS NO MORE WORK TO BE DONE.
Management and up needs improving
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 19, 2017
More professional managers/supervisory staff are needed. They need to be more compassionate about their Supervisors/Employees. Kept being told my job was assured and at the end I was let go. Did not even see it coming Must be ready for things to change on a dime and be ok with it.Job security totally none existent. If allowed will have you working for free from home without compensation.
Pros
Great labors to work with
Cons
Management must be forthcoming not leading employees to feel secure then they are not
Not a good agency to work for
Machine Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 6, 2017
they have poor customer service skills, no benefits, no communication skills. I was fired for asking a manager if my pay could be taken without being demoted.
Pros
Cons
terrible
great benefits
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 9, 2017
The company is a reputable company with opportunity to grow, you will have great benefits and and opportunity to earn more in your hourly pay or salary with the opportunity in earning a promotion.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
Great compnay
Branch Manager/Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2017
On a typical day we walked in at 8AM and did not stop until after 5PM. I loved my job and helping people get to work made me the happiest.
I was an all around leader and wore many hats. I loved it because it taught me so much more than what i signed up for. I started the TEXAS branch from my dinning room table and to see where it is at today made me proud and very accomplished.
Pros
Seeing people appreciate us getting them to work
Cons
Getting people to show up was challenging
Fast Paced
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 24, 2017
A typical day, answering a multi-line phone system, maintaining calendars for two meeting rooms, working with accounting, Human Resources, and payroll. As a staffing agency, I learned how to deal with very sensitive situations quickly without disturbing the rest of the office. That was probably the hardest part of the job. It happened often. The most enjoyable was the events we had as a company to help promote growth.
Na
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAApril 12, 2017
They give you somewhere to work on the spot. They have plenty of jobs such as warehouse jobs. They give hours if your doing a good job. They are also picky and kind of racist not Diverse but places they send you to.
Productive work place
Staff Consultant (Jr Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAApril 7, 2017
Diverse staffing was very stressful. We had job orders all day everyday. Every employee within the office was always on a task never wasting a minute to be recruiting.
friendly service
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMarch 23, 2017
i have felt welcome and always felt helped with Diverse Staffing. I would refer anyone to apply and work for Diverse Staffing any day, I am currently employed by them.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
hour shortages
Good work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMarch 6, 2017
The people are very nice and get the job done. They keep you up on new jobs and get you in quick. The pay is ok and some places let you get the hours you want.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diverse Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.