Experienced Collectors Needed for National Collection Agency!
- Experienced Collection Specialist duties include being able to work in a fast paced environment while placing calls and meeting monthly goals.
- Providing excellent customer service skills including answering questions, process and review account adjustments, review client discrepancies, short payments and customer reconciliations.
- Accountability for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Having effective communication and follow up skills regarding updating customer accounts in a timely basis.
- 1-5 years of high volume call center experience with direct customer contact, service, collections and or sales
- Strong attention to detail goal oriented
- Ability to Prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills in a windows environment
Immediate openings are due to rapid growth and many internal promotions. Position requires: 40 hour work week, 2 nights per week and 1 Saturday per month.
We offer: Paid Training, FT flexible schedules, Guaranteed Salary plus Commission with no cap. Starting wage based on experience. Please state your hourly wage requirement.
Benefits: – Medical, Dental, 401K, Monthly Contests, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and free parking.
EEO/Background Check/Drug Screening
Diversified Adjustment Service Inc
600 Coon Rapids Blvd.
Coon Rapids, MN 55433