Diversified Information Technologies Employee Reviews

data entry operator
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJanuary 19, 2015
my job was typing all day information from the students to Universities.
Pros
i got an opportunity in another department.
Cons
started full time, and finished part-time
everyone told me not take the job but i did...
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 29, 2014
inadequate parking for employees, numbers driven environment, lack of consideration for employees, unreasonable working conditions, monotonous, data entry job, lack of better conditions to improve yourself, high stress low pay not much opportunity for advancement poor working atmosphere
Pros
listen to personal music
Cons
see review
Good place to work.
Scanning Operator (Former Employee) –  Benson, NCNovember 24, 2014
My time at Diversified was a enjoyable time and teached me new things to help my working career. However I was discouraged when Diversified relocated.
Unless you're broke!
Image specialist (Former Employee) –  Scranton paAugust 26, 2014
I worked in many places and this place takes the cake.... Every week you'll see new faces due to the huge staff turn around... People quit all the time because it's a horrible place to work. Almost all the new employees are underpaid and get treated like dogs. You'll never move up in this place or get a raise. Unless you're desperate for money don't DON'T WORK HERE.
Pros
location
Cons
no raises, no respect, huge staff turn around
Lerned many proceedures on different clients, and work with many nice people who enjoyed working with each other.
Mailroom clerk (Former Employee) –  123 Wyoming ave. Scranton, pa.May 29, 2014
Opened mail and sorted it according to company policy. There were days when on one company we had to stay until completed. It might be from 6 am or 7am until 7pm or 8pm.
It was alright to work for I love the type of work I did.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Scranton PAFebruary 25, 2014
Processed disability claims everyday. There was nothing hard about it. They can however give you benefits such as pay for parking or benefits.
dit was a terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAFebruary 24, 2014
While working at dit i watched the placed go down hill, it went from being the best place to work to being one of the worse, the morale there is horrible, i was there for 11 years. I would have stayed because the money was good and it was ok as long as you flew below the radar. management doesn't know what they are doing they don't even know how to mange the employees because they don't even know that the employee are doing in the jobs they work in.
Pros
good money
Cons
poor management
The job really looks at a more high rather then low We dont care at all
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 12, 2013
This is a great place to work, a lot of work too!! The management is very agreeable and all of the work gets done promptly!
An okay job.
Scanner : Scannind medical papers. (Former Employee) –  Benson, NCJune 18, 2013
Laid back job work flow was slow at times. Nothing to much u can really say about it.
A strange place to work
Insertion operator (Current Employee) –  Morriville NC, 27560May 7, 2013
The place is a bizarre place, as it seems that the employees care more about the work than the management. Most of my co-workers are good folk and hard workers which is a plus. But management is unorganized, and likes to lead chaos. In this line of work isn’t good, as you are dealing with time sensitive material. The job wants to take away and perks, and punishes you if you are a good worker. It also has favoritism, which can lead to the co-workers, running the show.
For me I just keep quiet and do the best job that I can. I have a work ethic and no matter whom my boss is, my name is one the job and I want the best job possible to go out. I like staying busy, which is a perk of this job as we normally are busy.
Pros
there seems to always be work
Cons
unorganize managment, short breaks, good workers punished for working hard
bad place to work
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 15, 2013
I learned unless you are a supervisor or in management, it does not matter what your work ethic is, because those people have none.
I was reprimanded by one supervisor for being, and in her words,
a perfectionist. Anywhere else, I would be complimented for
being so concientious. They are only interested in getting the
work our fast. Quality has very little do to with anything in that
company. They do not respect their clients, and the ones that
pay the least are not accomodated at all. They are pushed aside,
with hope it seems that they will cancel their contracts, so they
won't have to deal with them. I had to quit, as I feel all clients
deserve the accomodations and respect that were promised to
them. I could not stand to see this happening and worked as
I believed I should, but could not accept the criticism for being
considerate of the client. So I left and never looked back. I
hope other companies who do this work are not like Diversified
is. Also code violations are many.
Pros
there are none
Cons
filthy carpeting, no respect for anyone including their own clients
productive
Lead, Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMarch 15, 2013
I preformed timely production and daily outputs. I had daily telecommunications and reports to be completed. I led a staff of approximately 40 operators which included scheduling time off. During my employment I learned about management skills as well as being a successful associate. The coworkers were like family very dedicated, we worked together for a long time. The hardest part of the job was actually leaving seeing it end. The most enjoyable part was learning new assignments and when we had incentive programs with rewards. Also the communication with my fellow coworkers and I really liked my hours.
Pros
the hours, prize drawings, health incentive programs with prizes
Cons
health insurance

Comment – April 15, 2013

You obviously did not work in the Scranton Office, where the supervisors and managers have no respect for anyone below their position.

Only if you're desperate for a job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 18, 2012
I worked there for a year.I was hired directly through the company yet I was a "temp employee" the whole duration of my employment.I was basically told from a member of HR that they only hire at certain times a-k-a the runaround.They kept me as a temp to save on money so I would never get benefits or pto.We had holidays off so it was either make up hours or lose them while permanent employees get paid for holidays which I think is unfair because they tell you after 90 days of being employed you get benefits, but my status was a temp employee hired through company with no timeline or promise of ever becoming permanent .No opportunity for advancement, no incentives, no raises.Although incentives were talked about loosely and promised for reaching a specific quota, they were never given the whole time I was there. The extent was a pizza party.When I left.I made the same amount I started at.Payrate wasn't good to start off and they charge employees a monthly parking fee.This is a job you have to work at probably 2 years or more to even be considered a real employee and get benefits every employee should receive.Basically, they hire thru temp agencies.So to get where I wanted to be I had to work for them thru a temp agency.THEN after 6 months they hire you as a temp employee.THEN 1-1 1/2 years after that you finally become a permanent employee(if you're lucky)
Pros
not minimum wage, weekends off
Cons
short lunches, employee parking fee, temp employee status
Nice place to work.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJNovember 9, 2012
Did the same job everyday. Management and co-workers fine. The hardest part was no improvement or changes. The most enjoyable was being able to do the same work for 40 hours a week.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
not enough time off or chance to earn more.
Really not that great.
Wherever help is needed. (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 30, 2012
From what I can tell, at my location, 85% of the workers are temps, myself included. They tell you temp to hire, but there are people here that have been temps for a year or greater and are still making under 9/hr without any benefits. No paid off time, no paid holidays. Most of the mangers treat workers like they are children, and when people make a minor mistake, they are yelled at and embarassed in front of everyone. They will train you to learn 100 things, but not give you more compensation for your knowledge as other reputable companies would. The only incentives they give, from what I can tell so far, is if you figure out a way to cut expenses and work time (jobs), they give you a meager bonus. They'll tell you this in different wording so it doesn't come off so harsh. The only good thing is some of the coworkers are nice and most of the positions are first shift.
Pros
first shift jobs. some jobs are easy.
Cons
unappreciative management, terrible pay, no benefits, no job security.

Comment – April 15, 2013

Everything you said is so true. I worked there for years. When I started years ago, it was not that bad. I don't know what happened, but a lot of good people got fired or just quit. Some got fired for making more then $9.00 an hr. These people worked there for years and should make more then $9.00 hr. Now after 4 yrs of no raises they are give them an 8% raise. Big deal that comes to 2% a yr for the past 4 yrs. They treat everyone there below management like they are stupid and actually look down on the workers that keep that place going. Most of the managers and supervisors don't even know to prep or index.

not bad, not great.
Inventory Specialist/ Courier (Former Employee) –  louisville,kyOctober 11, 2012
not bad, not great. poor out of date management and systems-
Print Mail facility
Associate Manager, Print Operations (Former Employee) –  Millville, NJAugust 12, 2012
Meeting with staff, reveiwing tasks/jobs that need to be completed for that day. Determine if overtime, etc. is needed to meet objectives.
Pros
flexible in work/life schedule
Cons
very little vacation time
ok
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJuly 8, 2012
they treat younger employees just as they are, the benefits are available to people that have been working for a long period of time.

Comment – April 15, 2013

Don't kid yourself. They treat anyone below manegement, like they are not worthy of respect. Management is horrible. Their ego;s are so out of wack they cannot manage or supervise with any degree of ethics or prinicpal

Production Based Company
Scanning Dept. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Benson, NCJune 25, 2012
I have learned a lot about computers and working in MS Office Suite. I have learned to be independent in a very busy work environment.
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
no opportunity to advance and no raises

2.9