Diversified Maintenance Employee Reviews

Good Season Work
Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Work hours are anytime days, nights, or even evenings. They specify in detail cleaning. You will enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways to detail clean floors,carpets, and buildings that could be use at home.
Pros
Good Part Time Work
Cons
Short Breaks
Good to meet people and good co-workers to work with
Building Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn New YorkSeptember 19, 2017
It took me a lot they had all the proper equipment new equipment that I have that just entered into the business you teach you how to use it and it's very sufficient and time consuming it helps out when you're short with coworkers diversify has his goods and it has its bad sides but it's a place to teach new people when it comes to building maintenance
Pros
Cons
Make you think that you can grow in the business yes you will go nowhere with them
Hambriente laboral agradable
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 17, 2017
Facilidad de acomodarte cerca de tu área de donde vives, excelente comunicación con manager,
Cons
Salario
poor leadership
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 13, 2017
most of the supervisors hardly spoke english i worked for them for 3 years had 4 different area supervisors during that time no raises and no paid time off
relaxing not to much work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCSeptember 3, 2017
As long as you can work 3rd shift and travel this job is meant just for you ! My reason for leaving is because i would travel hours sometimes and not have a partner show up so i would have to go home and also too i was never informed of my benefits or giving knowledge about the advance you are supposed to get for traveling and working on the road! overall i just don't think they have everything together in a smooth fashionable way things are all over the place and never guaranteed
Pk
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 23, 2017
I like working with this company I work in 2 different places for them and they are ok the only thing about working for them is that you don't have any benefits at all
I Loved working for this company
costodian (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSAugust 22, 2017
I loved working for this company tge hours and pay was great. Theres opportunities for advancing in this company. Very friendly enjoyable work environment.
In and Out
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 20, 2017
You are going into a store for 3 to 4 hours in the morning to clean and empty trash. There is someone else there to do floors. At Christmas time, I used to get there around 4 am or 5 am so that I could get finished. The work is not hard unless you have to do both jobs because of someone's absence.
Pros
Finish before most people get up and have your day to yourself
Cons
Physical work, early hours
I loved the people i worked with and thats it.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 19, 2017
Do not work for this company . They are very understaffed , no payed off days, no payed vactions . You never hear a thank you or good job . They too you off with ur own money . They will Tell you you will get a raise and never see it.
Cons
Workplace is very nice usually eat alot ....
Maintenance Technician,Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  1302 Campbell aveAugust 14, 2017
It was a nice place to work we were sub contracted to clean retail stores around roanoke.jc.penny Kmart khols and on and on .the people where very friendly and helpful .the manager me and him alonso got to be friends .I love to clean it's just something about going into a dirty place and cleaning it ,then looking at the difference I really like cleaning .....
Like it
Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 9, 2017
It's a good job with flexible hours although you do have to work weekends. The pay is okay but I need a better pay rate. You also waste a lot of gas because I have to go to different locations.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not good pay
Good place to work but upper management has to change
Industrial maintenance/ painter (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 9, 2017
The hardest part of the job was the carbon black towers...u have to go under ground to clean it...carbon black causes cancer and diversified does not pay to much for tht plus they have no benefits no 401k
Cons
No health care
It was a job.
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIAugust 9, 2017
You clean store meaning vacuum carpets, empty trash, clean bathrooms, sweep when necessary, etc. It is a job if you need one. If you don't mind custodial work it is the job for you.
hard good work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2017
always working hard learning everyday great boss good co workers always careful and caring work space never any problems real hard work only the dedicated work there
Not so stable
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2017
We cleaned plants at Diversefeild. This company was not as organized as other companies. My hours and my pay had gone up and down the entire time i was employed.
very poorly ran
Service Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INAugust 8, 2017
Management was not great Project manager was unapproachable and didn't consider employee thoughts or feelings. would not takw into account my Type one diabetes challenges.
Pros
awesome environment
Cons
HORRIBLE management
Worst place I've ever worked
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Fort Gratiot, MIAugust 6, 2017
Very understaffed, you had to be a suck up to the manager or otherwise he would claim you "disrespected" him. You couldn't even joke with the guy, and miscommunication was rampant. There was little to no set of orders or rules to things at all. Working there caused me serious stress and a lot of inconveniences as well.
Pros
Occasional free food
Cons
Everything else
Janitorial Job
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 5, 2017
The job is okay but they play with your money and I'm trying to get a new job. But other then that it is a okay job it gets child support paid so yeah.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Breaks when you want.
Bueno
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 3, 2017
Llevó 3 años para Diversified y me a hido muy bien y e adquirido muy buena experiencia.
"So thankful for this place"
Payroll Office Admin (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2017
I have been working for Diversified now for almost 2 years started off as a temp, then sub-contractor and hired on as a full time employee. They were there in my hardest moment in life and showed me that I wasn't just an employee I was family, I meant something to them, I mattered. I have nothing but good things to say...they are very family oriented, were like family here...they do so much for us...I appreciate all that they do and done. I believe if you have the passion and desire for the position you are placed in then and only then will you appreciate your job.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Nothing to add

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4