Diversified Sourcing Solutions

Diversified Sourcing Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

This company is BS
Manual machinist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJune 23, 2016
They took my application & set up a interview with the hiring company & then never called me back to let me know where. I've called them 3 times now & spoke with a lady that said she would have the recruiter call me back & still nothing. This is not a very professional company at all.
Very active
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2016
I worked temporarily with this company for Saddlebrook Resort so it was the same thing as the Saddlebrook. You would go clock in and then see where you was assigned to work for the day but the only thing that a temp would do was make beds dust and vacuum while working alongside an employee.
Bunzl Distribution
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GANovember 23, 2015
I was an order picker picking orders given to me on computer while driving forklift. After the orders were complete I would wrap the pallet and load it on the truck. I got along great with the management and for the most part with all employees. The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting but it was still not a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had dinners bought for us to show appreciation for our hard work.
Great place to work if you want to grow and advance. It's a career, not a job!
Management (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VaJuly 28, 2015
From day one, I was promised a chance to grow within the organization. Since then, I have been put on a path to ultimately end up wherever I want to be in regards to my career. I am given tools to learn, opportunities to work with other branches, allowed to go to National seminars to work with and network with other companies from around the USA, constant feedback and accessibility to the owners, who, by the way, are not afraid to do exactly what they ask you to do. They manage from the ground with the branches, not from above barking orders down. The tools they provide help you enjoy the job and succeed. Their goal is the same as mine, as much success as I want and can deliver!
Pros
Great Atmosphere, family feel with corporate structure, set career path
Cons
401K would be about the only thing missing.
A company of Liars to the state of Texas
booking rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, YXJuly 31, 2014
I was leary about working for another temp agency after a bad experience I had in the past & this place was worse than them! The job was good but when my assignment ended & I filed for unemployment because there were no other assignments avail I found out how they really are. They filed an appeal against my unemployment stating I worked for them for 1 week, quit, and was mever heard from. I worked there 2 months, had a vm waiting for me when I got off work that assignment ended, and immed caaled both of their offices & left messages. I called the next day several times, both offices, till a person answered and called every Mon as I was supposed to do. Do they not know what call records are? Or even their own site which clearly shows 2 mnths of check stubs? Do NOT work for these bold face liars!!
Pros
weekly pay, benefits
Cons
lie about everything if assignment ends

Comment – May 6, 2016

We have all new management and staff in both the Dallas and Houston markets. I know that you'll find a much different environment there now.

Its an ok work place if your looking for work and trying to get back on your feet.
Recycling Sorter (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAJuly 25, 2014
Would'nt mind working for this company again! Just wish i never got laid off from there. Lots of good people....
Pros
30 minute and 15 minute breaks
Cons
the pay
Very Exciting
Line Crew/ Mobile Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  hapeville,gaJuly 24, 2014
Thw work is actually day by day material everyday was different
Pros
short but extra breaks
Cons
n/a
Productive and steady work place
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2014
I answer phones, process applicants, process government documents, fill orders, and maintain communication with all clients and employees.
I've learned that everyone has a different idea of work ethic.
Management is wonderful.
I enjoy working with my coworkers.
The hardest part of the job is honestly, the commute I make daily.
I enjoy helping people and making their day when I find them an assignment they love.
Skill based
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FlJune 26, 2014
I learned so much working for Diversified as the HR Assistant, scheduling meet and greets, talking to potential clients and recruiting on a daily basis.
Houston Branch - Not a "Warm and Fuzzy" place to work
Human Resource Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2014
Very small branch office with A LOT of turnover.
One Regional Vice President whom is very accommodating and pleasant to report to directly, however when out of the office she gives the other two seasoned employees whom work in the office in charge and they "misuse their privileges" by bulling newer employees or speaking to the newer employees in a very inappropriate and unprofessional tone causing a lot of employees to quit resulting in a high turnover. Although issues have been brought to RVP, the unprofessionalism in the office continues. .
Cons
Seasoned employees whom are comfortable in positions tend to "Bully" new employees, unprofessional tone

Comment – May 6, 2016

I'm sure you'll find the new staff and management much warmer and "fuzzier", in a good way!

a great place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 26, 2013
its a great place to work its agreat working envirement my co workers are great i like working at the warehouse
Busy workplace
Risk Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GADecember 4, 2013
The office was always busy. The staff was quite personable.
productive
pepperidge farms (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 5, 2013
its a great company to work for and you meet new people and get to learn new things
Pros
many hours
Cons
only temporary
Great Place to work!
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSJuly 2, 2013
Very inclusive and a fun and fast paced environment to work in. If you're the type of person that is always on the go, this is the place for you!
Flexible on hours and understanding if matter comes up, but give at least 12 hrs of notice
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 27, 2013
ok pay, flex hours. and allows you to request certain shifts
Nice work environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 30, 2013
People there are good to work with. They work very hard to keep the job done. Sometimes we even work through break.
Pros
eat free chips
Cons
work through breaks
Great place
General warehouse (Current Employee) –  houston texasFebruary 27, 2013
I have work for them for two and they a good company who takes care of guys who wanna work,but they don't deal with my field.
Great management,Great job assignment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GADecember 13, 2012
Answered multi line telephone, screen and directed calls , relayed messages , provided information to callers , greet persons entering organization , directed persons to correct destination , dealed with queries from the public and customers , ensured knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization , monitored visitor access and maintain security awareness , general administrative and clerical support , prepared letters and documents , , scheduled appointments organized conference and meeting room bookings , tidy and maintain the reception area.

The organization of glass warehouse and how to process documents of scrap and tracking glass.

Great coworkers , very pleasant , always willling to help.

The many different procedures of documents.

The ability to assist the customers and clients.
Productive workplace
Industrial laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2012
I enjoy working with a good team of people which is represented well at Diversified.
bad
packer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2012
favor people iwork here for three monthes on line five trainsd people who move to perment line before me
Pros
free chips
Cons
bad mangerment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Sourcing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversified Sourcing Solutions Reviews by Location