Diversified Sourcing Solutions Employee Reviews

Really helpful and enjoyable working with this company
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2018
This was a fun environment company,very helpful with the employers. Management very friendly and collaborative. I would totally recommend this company.
Pros
Just great
Cons
Nothing to say
Bad Management and Communication
Gate Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vestavia Hills, ALJanuary 4, 2018
Diversified give employees the run around with money\pay and don't like to pay employees for hours they have worked, They're very unprofessional and have very poor management. Also when calling to speak with someone and they tell you that the receptionist isnt in. I wouldn't recommend this temp service to anyone.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Communication and very unprofessional work place
Great people to work with
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2017
Ive been working here 4 month now and i love it steady work in great room for advancement hard-working people great management overall a great place to work
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too far
Dependable company
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 5, 2017
You WILL work if you are looking to work. Not a daily reporting staffing company so when you receive your assignment you just go to the job site. Pretty cool staff, too! Pretty decent experience overall.
Pros
decent pay for all assignments
Cons
location of main office but you really only need go there twice
fast pace work place
load/unload trucks (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2017
The job consists of coming in the morning making sure your area is clean and make sure you have your gloves and other safety equiepment is in order. Then you get ur paper work for the trucks that you are loading and unloading that day
Pros
got free food
Cons
hot
Disappointed
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 8, 2017
When I signed on with Diversity, I was promised to be kept working. I was given 2 assignments that lasted about 6months and then the birds started chirping. I would call repeatedly and they wouldn't even return my calls. They constantly advertised for jobs in my field but miraculously, NONE of them fit me.
Cons
short assignments, didn't keep me working
Liked working there.
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 30, 2017
Good job to work at. Reasonable hours 7am-3pm. Fellow employees communicate and work well with others. Management is good for the most part. They actually rewarded there employees for a job well done.
Pros
Hours, money, and environment
Cons
Temp to hire
They only seem to have one contracted company. That contract the employees treat the temps so bad it's degrading
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 19, 2017
It's all about that dollar for them. If you mention you will be late, two week notice or the issue of being treated bad by contracted employees they take you off the assignment. They are bogus.
Pros
Cons
Get treated like a runaway slave.
They seem to really work with and care about their employees
Floor Set-up Supervisor, Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMay 16, 2017
With this company it is really easy to become like family, family tends to take care of its own you know. Here I learned the ins and out of supervising very different types of people. In this position I made very tough decisions that were very necessary a times. I really grew with them and was rewarded with raises and promotions along the way.
Pros
small incentives along the way
Cons
poor climate control on some sites sent towhich was out of their control of course
It a good job
Packing and Shipping (Current Employee) –  300 forsthy Hall Dr Charlotte Nc 28273May 13, 2017
I learn a lot stuff
Packing
Puller
Billoder
I work in difeerent places now i'm gone by a line leader
I like to learn
And for me the jobs is really good
Employees at The Store are awesome
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 2, 2017
I am a very hard working person I have never called out from work I have always took shifts without question. I am always there when needed. I have went to work sick as a dog because you don't get sick days or vacation. My typical day at work is cleaning the store bathrooms fitting rooms the office and break room. I do trash from every department I vacuum the departments do the mirrors mop the bathrooms I do outside trash get trash from registers. I love my job and the employees there. But want a job that pays more for the work that I do. The hardest part of my job is cleaning up after nasty customers after they make a mess in the Bathrooms. My most enjoyable part of my job is punching out and going home.
Pros
Employees treat me like a coworker not a Custodian
Cons
No Way No Advance No Holiday Pay No Raises No Overtime Pay
Very hot inside wearhouse
Packer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2017
Temp agency in connection with Frito Lay mostly spanish speaking
people. Very hot in the work place and standing on your feet the entire shift. I wouldn't refer anyone I know to this job
Pros
no pros
Cons
over heated work place
Study work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAApril 30, 2017
Was a good job enjoyed the type of work performed in the work place. Some good people who come to do their job and you have some who want to make the job hard to see if they can make you walk out. Not the best choose of jobs.
Pros
Side buffet
Cons
Short breaks
Great Opportunity
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2017
I was placed almost immediately. My counselor was great. I was able to gain experience in fields where I had never worked before. Leaving social services going into corporate was different. Corporate world is very brutal, the pay was good however throats are cut daily without a blink of an eye. I'm going back to Social Work.
Pros
My counselor
Cons
Non...it's a temp services.
Fun workplace
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 2, 2017
Anita and Rick are great people to work with, and keep you working and works with you on your job site to see to it you and the employer is happy.
They also provide you with one on one time to talk, express your idea and concerns and to meet you where you are and put you where in good for you in the work field
Pros
Family
Cons
I had to leave
Warehouse work is good work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2017
Load and unload pallets using the forklift. Move material in and out of warehouse orders need to be filed. The culture is diverse, everyone gets along for the most part.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Not always enough help
Ok place to work
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLNovember 15, 2016
Typical day at work very busy. I learned how order pick. Management team was good. Had good co workers hard part of the job is doing inventory because of the new items. Enjoyable part of the job is when the work is done.
The work is not steady
Assemblying (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2016
The work doesn't come alway because you may want to come go to work and you will asked not to come that day .and the work is tedious
Pros
Come with your lunch
Great Place to Work
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 24, 2016
Great place to work. Branch manager is always putting his team first. Very much a family atmosphere. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to continue my experience in the professional and executive services field.
This company is BS
Manual machinist (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJune 23, 2016
They took my application & set up a interview with the hiring company & then never called me back to let me know where. I've called them 3 times now & spoke with a lady that said she would have the recruiter call me back & still nothing. This is not a very professional company at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diversified Sourcing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.