When it comes to home health care, experience matters. Divine Intervention Healthcare, Inc. is a licensed Medicare and Medicaid home health agency offering an array of services to help our patients achieve their goals of care. We provide a full range of services from in-home skilled nursing services, assistance with activities of daily living as well as physical, occupational and speech rehabilitative services by a team of highly-trained professionals.
We are committed to patient-centered care and understand how important it is for patients to remain at home during their recovery.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in sales and marketing, preferably in a home care, hospice or other healthcare program and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with referral sources within the targeted territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with hospitals, physicians, and health care facilities within territory to develop referral distribution channels
- Daily travel to referral sources to coordinate referrals and provide customer service
- Develop customer relationships that directly contribute to the development and growth of the home care program
- Work closely with the administrative marketing, sales and admissions staff by overseeing the coordination of all pre-admission assessments, hospital relations, physician relations and external case management, inquiries, admissions, in accordance with the philosophy, policies and procedures established by the company.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare sales and marketing
- MUST have Home care experience preferred
- RN preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel within ALL service areas (Cook, Will and DuPage)
- Experience working with professional and non-professional personnel and community representatives
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Associate's degree.
Please contact our office at 708 248-7662 for more informaiton or fax us your resume at 708 248-7682 or visit our website at www.divineihc.com and apply online.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Divine Intervention Healthcare is licensed by Illinois Department of Public Health and Certified by the Joint Commission. Divine...