DIVINE SAVIOR HEALTHCARE

DIVINE SAVIOR HEALTHCARE Employer Reviews

My co-workers made this the best job I've ever had
rehab aide (Former Employee), Portage, WIJanuary 6, 2014
The day gets pretty busy but goes by fast. It's the best feeling in the world to help people feel better.
WORKING AT D.S.H.
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee), Portage, WINovember 9, 2012
Pros: the ability to perform in many different area's in the radiology field like surgery, ortho, er, clinic, ct ex.
Cons: not having the chance to go from part time to full time.
Divine Savioe has a well balance radiology dept. Most of the time a radiology tech. has the time to spend quality time with a pt. and perform good healthcare.
I have learned what it takes to be a good radiology tech at DSH. But in a field like this one you never stop learning.
My co-workers at DSH seem to really care about giving good care to there – more... pt.'s.
I have yet to find a physical demanding hard part to te job. But with most medical feild jobs emotional part of job can very depending on what or how the injury/illness is going to affect your pt.
having a chance try and make a uncomfortable/scary/painful situation for a pt. and make it as easy as i can. – less
Productive and fun place to work.
Rehab Aide (Current Employee), Portage, WIOctober 14, 2012
Pros: wellness program, nice co-workers, good work environment, etc
Cons: short break
A typical work day includes pulling charts, doing my duties in inpatient (checking temperatures, cleaning, setting up rooms, etc), checking supplies in cardiac/pulmonary rehab (restocking if needed), cleaning, assisting therapists with ultrasounds and getting their patients started with treatments, setting up the wound care room (cleaning it after), – more... putting in charges for the therapists, taking the mail to the mail room and bringing ours back to our department, putting linens away, among other various tasks.
I have learned how to manage my time well in order to get all of my daily tasks done and how to approach difficult situations with co-workers/patients in a positive manner. Management is easy to get along with and to talk to, if there are ever any concerns. I enjoy working with all of my co-workers. They make it an enjoyable work place. The hardest part of the job is sometimes trying to juggle multiple tasks within a given time period. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be working with such great people. It's also fun to work with the patients and meet new people. – less
The most supportive and proactive Management team I have had the pleasure of working for.
Director of Clinical Services (Former Employee), Portage, WIJuly 30, 2012
Pros: staff and administrative team were excellent!
Managed the day to day operations of the clinics.

I learned a great deal from the Administrative Team at DSH. They were supportive, fun, engaging, and most of all treated you like family.

In hind site I wish I had never left!!