Dixon Golf Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Amazing Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2015
Dixon Golf is a fun work environment with a great cause. Hosting nonprofit fundraising events and raising money for charity couldn't be more fun than being outdoors with fun exciting people. You meet amazing, and caring people every event. Management is awesome and always helpful. The job works around your schedule and someone is always one call away if you ever need anything!
Pros
Traveling, Tips, Amazing people
Exciting to sponsor charity golf outings!
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  PittsburghOctober 14, 2014
I am a TM for Dixon Golf, starting out as a rep in 2013. Off the bat, I was making good money as a rep, averaging $40 an hour. When I was presented with the opportunity to take on a management role, I was very excited. The position takes dedication and time management, as a regional manager does not micromanage. The more effort you out into, the better your paychecks will be. When Dixon advertises in its ads for a TM, they are very realistic in their pay grade being roughly $20-30,000. For those who put in the effort, and by effort I mean roughly 20 hours per week plus working the booked events, you will be delighted with all the outings who absolutely love our involvement. The lines of communication with management are always open, and input on the operations is always appreciated by management. Bonuses are easily gathered based on goals for the golf season. Absolutely love it!
Pros
hours, pay, working outdoors, making your own schedule
Cons
independent contractor, so no benefits
Fun for a seasonal job
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 8, 2015
must be able to be organized and be able to complete tasks within a time frame. I had a really good regional manager that made life a little more easy on the reps but it was a fun job. there was a couple times in the season where I was stuck out on the golf course during terrible weather but you literally make your own schedule.
Pros
usually free food at the golf outings
Cons
working in bad weather sometimes
Fun
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  arizonaOctober 14, 2015
I love my job here I really do. meeting new people, being outside, helping charity, and we are ECO friendly. They have the best staff to work for.
Productive and fun work place with a mini golf course in the office
Googler (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
I typically come in around 8 or 9 in the morning monday through friday and create leads on the computer all day. I have learned better computer and typing skills with this position. Management is very friendly and involved around the office. My co-workers are all hard working college students. The hardest part of my job is to be able to sit at a desk for 8 plus hours a day. I enjoy being active in the work field over a desk job. The most enjoyable part of my job is definately the flexible hours, fun environment and great people to work with.
Great
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2015
Enjoyed working here, learned a lot of valuable information and communication skills. I would recommend a friend to work here
It all feels a bit dishonest
Representative (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMarch 1, 2015
The company has a good thing but it is run poorly by the ceo. You are mislead to think you are sponsoring golf outings when in reality Dixon needs the outings twice as bad as the charity needs Dixon. The hiring process is shady making the rep or manager feel like there is always a carrot being dangled in front of them. Strange, greedy marketing.
Pros
working outside
Cons
1099 not w-2
Not much from the top
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 12, 2013
Maybe it's my area, but both my immediate bosses quit for various unrelated reasons (good company to work for - don't believe those silly ponzi scheme reports you may see), and I only got one phone call/email/anything from the replacement manager. Just so happens that I accidentally hard reset my phone shortly after they left a voice mail with their number and such. It took me 3 months to track my direct manager's number down. I didn't even know his name for the longest time. Other than that, if you love golf and don't mind taking shots from stuck up golfers (like myself) because they're a new company in the golf game. Nobody that has worked on their swing at all will brush you off, but the product actually is of really good quality. I enjoy the golf balls. The drivers and hybrids?.... Not so much ha

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixon Golf. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8