Dixon Golf Employee Reviews

Work outdoors in a fun and relaxed environment.
Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2017
Working as a Dixon Golf Representative has given me the opportunity to work outdoors in a fun and relaxed environment. Also, interacting with the public and the community to raise funds for charity as well as protecting the environment is a very positive experience. I retired early but remain extremely active and Dixon Golf has provided me an excellent way to supplement my income. Their employee website is very easy to maneuver with tutorials, reporting procedures, contact information, etc., and you can always contact your territory manager for additional questions. Dixon Golf also supplies you with everything that you need to take to the golf course for a successful day.
Pros
Interaction with the community to raise funds for charity.
Cons
Like running your own business
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 7, 2017
If you treat the Territory Manager position like a full-time job, you get paid like a full-time job. I spend my day reaching out to charity events, learning about a plethora of wonderful organizations in my area (many of which I hadn't heard of before), and know that my work benefits every charity event I reach out to and that Dixon sponsors.

With it being a work-from-home position, it is easy for some people to get distracted and to not get the job done. The best type of fit for the position is for individuals who want to build their own company, yet not take any of the financial risk. If you are the type of person that wants a standard, weekly paycheck for the same amount, this is not the position for you. I can honestly say, my weekly paychecks are always higher than anticipated, and dedicated Managers can make over $10,000 in a month.
Pros
Flexibility, work from home, strong commission structure
Cons
Independend Contractor (1099), so no benefits. You are self-employed.
Eh
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  OHNovember 11, 2016
Good place to work for if you don't have a life and need something extra to do. Advancement is a joke. Pay is a joke unless you're really good. However, if you've got good qualities like myself, it worked out fine, but the pay is still a joke. Not enough here for a full time support yourself type deal.
Good Side Job
Independent Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 14, 2015
You have little to no supervision. You work independently and are in control of how much money you make. It was also a great position to network if you are a student or looking to gaining experience in other fields. You meet a lot of people working charity events.
Pros
Easy, Quick Monay
Cons
Financially responsible for all inventory
Productive and Amazing Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 7, 2015
Dixon Golf is a fun work environment with a great cause. Hosting nonprofit fundraising events and raising money for charity couldn't be more fun than being outdoors with fun exciting people. You meet amazing, and caring people every event. Management is awesome and always helpful. The job works around your schedule and someone is always one call away if you ever need anything!
Pros
Traveling, Tips, Amazing people
Fun
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  arizonaOctober 14, 2015
I love my job here I really do. meeting new people, being outside, helping charity, and we are ECO friendly. They have the best staff to work for.
Fun for a seasonal job
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 8, 2015
must be able to be organized and be able to complete tasks within a time frame. I had a really good regional manager that made life a little more easy on the reps but it was a fun job. there was a couple times in the season where I was stuck out on the golf course during terrible weather but you literally make your own schedule.
Pros
usually free food at the golf outings
Cons
working in bad weather sometimes
Great
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2015
Enjoyed working here, learned a lot of valuable information and communication skills. I would recommend a friend to work here
It all feels a bit dishonest
Representative (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILMarch 1, 2015
The company has a good thing but it is run poorly by the ceo. You are mislead to think you are sponsoring golf outings when in reality Dixon needs the outings twice as bad as the charity needs Dixon. The hiring process is shady making the rep or manager feel like there is always a carrot being dangled in front of them. Strange, greedy marketing.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
1099 not w-2
Exciting to sponsor charity golf outings!
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  PittsburghOctober 14, 2014
I am a TM for Dixon Golf, starting out as a rep in 2013. Off the bat, I was making good money as a rep, averaging $40 an hour. When I was presented with the opportunity to take on a management role, I was very excited. The position takes dedication and time management, as a regional manager does not micromanage. The more effort you out into, the better your paychecks will be. When Dixon advertises in its ads for a TM, they are very realistic in their pay grade being roughly $20-30,000. For those who put in the effort, and by effort I mean roughly 20 hours per week plus working the booked events, you will be delighted with all the outings who absolutely love our involvement. The lines of communication with management are always open, and input on the operations is always appreciated by management. Bonuses are easily gathered based on goals for the golf season. Absolutely love it!
Pros
Hours, pay, working outdoors, making your own schedule
Cons
Independent contractor, so no benefits
Productive and fun work place with a mini golf course in the office
Googler (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
I typically come in around 8 or 9 in the morning monday through friday and create leads on the computer all day. I have learned better computer and typing skills with this position. Management is very friendly and involved around the office. My co-workers are all hard working college students. The hardest part of my job is to be able to sit at a desk for 8 plus hours a day. I enjoy being active in the work field over a desk job. The most enjoyable part of my job is definately the flexible hours, fun environment and great people to work with.
Not much from the top
Regional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 12, 2013
Maybe it's my area, but both my immediate bosses quit for various unrelated reasons (good company to work for - don't believe those silly ponzi scheme reports you may see), and I only got one phone call/email/anything from the replacement manager. Just so happens that I accidentally hard reset my phone shortly after they left a voice mail with their number and such. It took me 3 months to track my direct manager's number down. I didn't even know his name for the longest time. Other than that, if you love golf and don't mind taking shots from stuck up golfers (like myself) because they're a new company in the golf game. Nobody that has worked on their swing at all will brush you off, but the product actually is of really good quality. I enjoy the golf balls. The drivers and hybrids?.... Not so much ha

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixon Golf. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2