DJO

DJO Employer Reviews

good place and fun place to work
Inspector (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCMarch 20, 2014
Pros: good pay and good hrs
Cons: to many people nosie
it was fun and all but it gets old doing the same thing over an over
Overall
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: health insurance, 401k, flexablity
Cons: after empi became a corporate company, the goals were unrealistic and unataniable, in my opinion..
As a Senior Sales Representative at Empi Inc., a typical day consisted of calling patients and gathering health insurance information to get our health care products out to them and provide patients the pain relief they need. In my position, I also dealt with private health insurance companies. This taught me the many important differences in benefits that different insurance policies offer. The managment was laid back, which allowed me and taught me to be self sufficient in my position. My co-workers and I were a close nit group, and enjoyed spending our work days together. The hardest parts of my sales position was having a quota to meet, as well as needing to make sure the customer could afford our medical products when their insurance benefits ran out. I did, however, enjoy the fast-paced work environment I was in, as well as the satisfaction I gained helping people with their health care needs on a daily basis.
Unworthy Company
previous rep (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJanuary 10, 2014
Why would you be hiring when you just had another mass "layoff".
Terrible, non confidential, HR dept.
Favoritism
Fraudulent billing.
Micromanaged
average
Credit Specialist II (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNOctober 12, 2013
Pros: over time. breaks and picnics.
Cons: management, favoritism
Poor management. HR not supportative and not helpful. A lot of overtime. No recognition.
laid off employee
billing (Former Employee), Shorview MinnesotaSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: good product
Cons: not care about employees
was with company for over 19 years and one day laid me off without notice and never bother to offer employment in different department. Like products but management style going down hill.
Productive, innovative, diverse company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Brighton,MNSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: global
Cons: the main facility was in california
Loved working at DJO which really was Rehabilicare. I loved every aspect of the company
Demanding Job
Assitant to Controller (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCJuly 29, 2013
Pros: monday -friday
It is a wonderful place fast pace and demanding but rewarding everyone is always ready to help you
decent
Shipping / Receiving Clerk - Team Lead (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 29, 2012
When I started for this company it was The Chattanooga Group, which was a fantastic place to work. Then DJO bought it and sent it to Mexico.