DLB Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Sole proprietor competing with many larger firms doing the same work
Project Manager / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJAugust 6, 2014
Unique engineering consulting firm environment, driven by the owner and founder. Very process oriented and with a well-defined culture that is threaded into day-to-day functions.
Good
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJOctober 30, 2013
Good company. Good to work. I had lots of fun here. Management is great.
Great Culture and Excellent Learning Environment
Electrical Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJanuary 21, 2013
I joined the DLB team as an electrical commissioning engineer which required 90% travel but over the past year I have been transitioned from an electrical commissioning engineer to an electrical design engineer. I was able to pick up the concepts of each position farely quickly and was given the opportunity to learn the different facets of MEP design.

During my time as an electrical commissioning engineer, I learned how to develop responsibility metrics, manpower schedules, testing procedures, operation of medium voltage switchgear, relay settings (LSIG)

During my time as an electrical design engineer, I developed excellent skills in graphical clarity with the production of design development, schematic design and construction documents. In addition, I have become very familiar with NFPA 70 and NFPA 72 codes and requirements.
Great Company Culture Concepts
Swiss Army Knife / Creative Stimuli Producer (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJanuary 10, 2013
Effective communication and socialization, removing vagueness and the iterative process are just a few of the efficient culture concepts in place at DLB.
technology
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJApril 14, 2012
Was an great place to work with a fast paced environment requiring work from site startup to closeout.

Want to know more about DLB Associates?

Ask a question