DLB Associates

DLB Associates Employer Reviews

Good
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Eatontown, NJOctober 30, 2013
Good company. Good to work. I had lots of fun here. Management is great.
Great Culture and Excellent Learning Environment
Electrical Engineer II (Current Employee), Eatontown, NJJanuary 21, 2013
I joined the DLB team as an electrical commissioning engineer which required 90% travel but over the past year I have been transitioned from an electrical commissioning engineer to an electrical design engineer. I was able to pick up the concepts of each position farely quickly and was given the opportunity to learn the different facets of MEP design.

During – more... my time as an electrical commissioning engineer, I learned how to develop responsibility metrics, manpower schedules, testing procedures, operation of medium voltage switchgear, relay settings (LSIG)

During my time as an electrical design engineer, I developed excellent skills in graphical clarity with the production of design development, schematic design and construction documents. In addition, I have become very familiar with NFPA 70 and NFPA 72 codes and requirements. – less
Great Company Culture Concepts
Swiss Army Knife / Creative Stimuli Producer (Current Employee), Eatontown, NJJanuary 10, 2013
Effective communication and socialization, removing vagueness and the iterative process are just a few of the efficient culture concepts in place at DLB.
technology
Project Manager (Former Employee), Eatontown, NJApril 14, 2012
Was an great place to work with a fast paced environment requiring work from site startup to closeout.