DLC

DLC Employer Reviews

Enjoy Working with the Special Needs children
Special Education Support Staff (Current Employee), Montclair, NJAugust 28, 2012
Cons: no health benefits
A typical day at work depends on the children and their mood when they come to school in the morning. If they come in happy the day is great, if they come in crying be prepared for a long work out. I learned a great deal working with preschool autistic children. Last was my first year working with this age group and I must say it was a wonderful experience.Classroom – more... management was good. I worked with a good group of people. My co-workers were ok and we got through the year without having to report to the supervisor about any problems among the adults.There was no hard part of working with the little ones. I just enjoyed working with them and the parents. – less
Complete lack of communication from upper management.
Manager of Medical Transcribers & Editors (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2012
Pros: no pros
Cons: lack of consideration and planning on the part of upper management.
Evaluate volume of documents to review.
Alot to staff and oversee editing.
Upper management had no idea about medical documents or terminology or transcription rules and ethics.
Good staff - until they were laid off one by one.
The hardest part was trying to get upper management to look ahead or comprehend what the work was we were doing. Also, getting – more... them to speak to and give any credit to the staff or myself.
The most enjoyable part was working with the staff and mentoring and coaching them and figuring out ways to make the day more fun. – less
Good working environment
Auto CAD Draftsman (Civil) (Current Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 28, 2014
Looking ahead for better opportunities/prospect. Here I have learned infrastructure. The co-workers are kind and co-operative and helping minded. Management also cares for the employers.
long hours driving
Driver (Former Employee), Houghton le springNovember 16, 2013
Pros: long as deliveries were completed left to your own devices.
Cons: long and extremely unsociable hours
leaving home at 1 am to get to delivery address for 8 am then working your way home delivering. getting home for about 6 pm then doing it all again the next day very unsociable work hours.
Creative and polite work environment.
Designer (Former Employee), MexicoSeptember 24, 2013
Interior and landscape design, with a specific lunch hour, talking to colleagues and directors, nice relationship between all of us. I learned team work, a new way to view design and approach to architectural solutions, how to negotiate with clients.
The hardest part of the job was getting it on time, when the demand was too much.
The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was the people, the nice and healthy relationship between boss and employees, the creative moment of design. – less
Was interesting to learn how mortgage brokers work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 25, 2013
Typical day at work would be answering phones, putting togeather signing packages for clients to sign for there mortgages. Ordering office supply's and printing and filing documents.
Dedicated Staff but Management too PC
Care Officer (Former Employee), Alderley Edge CheashireJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: long hours and shift work without breaks
Arriving early helping Y/P with Personal Care, supervising mealtimes, accompanying to School & helping Y/P with education, organising out of school & weekend Activities, supervising night time routines.
NVQ 3 Child & Social Care.
There wasnt enough back-up from Management.
Majority of Staff Members were hard working & dedicated, though there were a – more... few who were not.
The worse part of the job was the hours
The best part was the Y/P and their ability to laugh and the pleasure on their faces when they saw their familiar Key Worker – less