DLI

DLI Employer Reviews

work and money not equal
Driver (Former Employee), BoilingbrookDecember 20, 2013
Pros: home every night
Cons: not caring about drivers.......
The job was suppose to be ez, drive and unloaded but the pickup load always late.They paid somebody else to load and you drive and unloaded at the same pay.( Under paid )-Management was nice and most of the co-worker a couple full of it...
very fun place to work
Associate Professor (Former Employee), Monterey, CANovember 27, 2013
Pros: benefits, long breaks
Cons: too far from my home town
Very fun place to work. The hours were great! Amazing staff and fun students. Only problem was, the city was too far from my home town. I prefer something at the east coast which is not as far from Canada
Great place to learn
Pashto Language Student, USAF (Former Employee), Monterey, CAJune 7, 2013
Great location and place to learn. Very fast-paced learning environment.
A conveient place to work .
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Delavan, ILJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: close to home .
Cons: no benefits, no room for advancement, and pay was not commensurate with the job .
Typical days included storing of incoming material. While I enjoyed the work , I was not thrilled with the company for which I worked . I had no benefits , and they didn't seem concerned with employee safety .
pay stinks..
Driver (Former Employee), Bolingbrook,ILAugust 16, 2012
Pros: decent managment
Cons: terrible pay
good company , decent equipment. Management is great (at least who I have to deal with)..pay is below average pay pretty much salary so if you get stuck on the road tough luck.

rggfervssfd – April 21, 2013

no raises ever...

This company is
Machine operator, parts cleaner, inspecter (Former Employee), Cazenovia, NYMarch 26, 2012
Cons: double work loads, clicks, low pay rate, no room to advance, high health ins.
This company is a pleasant place to work if the other employees like you if not they will drive you out, It has its good and bad points and its favorate people but over all its alright, health care plan was alittle hight and pay rates low you have to bid on a higher paying job to get more then a 30 cent raise.
would not work here again
Steamfitter/Pipefitter apprentice-second year (Former Employee), Sherwood Park, ABApril 16, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: not a safe company
management is disorgenized my beleve this is not a safe company to work for if it was the last job on earth i would say no thank you
ambiente de trabajo bueno pero en el tema de jefatura es malo el trato
operario de produccion y de bodega (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMJune 25, 2013
Pros: si
Cons: si habia descanso pero era muy breve se trabaja con mucha presion
un dia normal es entrar al lugar de trabajo y no saber a k hora tienes que salir.aprendi al manejo de maquinaria y manejar mercaderia y ingresarla para ser inventariada