DLJ FINANCIAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible Operations Department
Sr. Loan Processor/Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Great Company if they would change their Ops Manager verses disposing of their employees. If not one of the original Secured Funding employees then you are doomed there so many changes but none to better the ops dept
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 29, 2017
DLJ Financial is a great place to work. One of the best things about the company is the people. Working with and for people like those at DLJ Financial made coming into work every morning a positive experience.
Great Company
Loan Processor/ Junior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 5, 2017
Great place to work for; the only bad thing I have to say about this company is that some of the Loan Officers strut around demanding every little thing.
My favorite job yet
Executive Assistant/ Concierge (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 6, 2014
I loved going to work everyday, it had such great energy. Everyone was also so welcoming. I loved being around my boss, she is an amazing boss and i was so lucky to have gotten this job.

If I still lived in California, i would definitely still be working there. They welcome everyone with open arms