DLR Group Employee Reviews

great place to work
Junior Architect (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 28, 2017
DLR Group
Is a great place to work , i learned a lot about big scale commercial projects like Hillton hotels and big box stores . the most enjoyable part of the job was learning from the best in the business .
great place to work
Electrical drater (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 5, 2017
Good place to work and grow experience the felling of family and comforting. I new it was a real blessing to work there I have kept in contact with more then any other job I was sad I had to go work some where else.
A very fun and inviting environment but.....
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 3, 2016
the work flowed like a river, the people were great to work with. But the compensation in regards to health care benefits were expensive and not very attractive. It is blue cross/ blue shield of Nebraska if you wish to investigate for yourself. It is a great company, but I suggest you aim high in negotiating pay to offset the cost of health care.
Monthly staff meetings are enjoyable with plenty of food to eat.
Financial Administrator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 25, 2015
A positive working environment. Staff are friendly and approachable. Office staff are hardworking professionals. Flexible work schedules help with job work/ life balance.
Productive work enviornment
Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 7, 2012
Marketing and developing the educational sector in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Coordination with other division sector leaders on a daily basis, leading weekly business development meetings, working directly with a marketing coordinator developing statement of qualifications for potential clients, pursue and track business leads, maintain contact with key clientele, coordinate, organize and represent firm at conferences, lead proposal and interview prep meetings for prospective new projects, represent firm at events and activities within the community, develop relationships with competing firms outside of the Kansas City boundaries, assist in bond consensus promotion.
Pros
opportunity to meet and develop relationships with a ton of new peoplee
Cons
management control issues, too many chiefs and not enough indians
Enjoyed all the people I worked with. Great place to work.
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 7, 2012
I would scan files into the computer system. I helped with filing. Ran reports. Main job was Imaging. I would help out where ever they needed me.
Pros
i became good friends with some of my co-workers.
Cons
sometimes it was a little stressful.