DLT Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 20, 2015
a great balance of work and fun. loved working here. great balance of fun time and serious work. team trips and amazing benefits.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
not paid aswell as other places
Some people in management really needs a review.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 9, 2015
The organization as a whole is fantastic, however some management personnel are only professional when someone is looking...Not a good thing
Pros
They really feed you great food
Cons
no breaks
Look elsewhere
Federal Account Executive - Army and MHS (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 9, 2015
Great for 1st job to get your feet wet. !5% actual sales - 85% admin. Look elsewhere for real sales position. High pressure for reports. No future.
Fast-paced sales environment
Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 15, 2014
My experience has been in the Accounting/Finance department. A typical work day is spent almost exclusively using Excel and Access, with a little bit of FAMis thrown in. As a vast majority of the work we do is manual and not automated, I have certainly improved on my Excel skills since I started here 4 years ago.

For me, the most enjoyable part of my job is being able to solve problems, find anomalies, and pull data that will support the sales team and the executive team. It is a very open environment which makes it very easy to just walk over to anyone you need to find to solve a problem instead of spending days playing phone tag.

The hardest part of my job is prioritizing duties effectively with very little input from management. Along with that, it is very easy to be pulled in several directions at once; being able to get several very different projects done in a timely manner in a logical prioritization can be challenging.
Pros
occasional free food/lunches, especially in september
Cons
no flexible hours (8:30-5:30 only), and no telecommuting policy
Overall good place to work
Order Management Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 13, 2013
I have learned to be patient with coworkers and working together to get jobs done. Management has become different with recent changes. More mirco managing causing friction within the team. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendships I have gained from my 5 years working at DLT.
Pros
free lunches and team trips.
Cons
limited room for advancement
Fun environment
Senior Sales Representative I (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 21, 2013
Fun young environment. Most managers have left or are new. Difficult to get positional experience from management or co-workers because everyone is either too busy or new.
Very young competitive environment
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 22, 2013
I worked here for two years. People typically don't last past that here. Management behave like their apart of a cult/club that's nearly impossible to join. Management has a "show me the baby" attitude. They offer no real support they just want you to achieve goals to make themselves look good.
Pros
money and commissions was ok, lively office culture
Cons
make you feel disposable, cut throat
Very flexible, fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 18, 2013
Great place to get your foot in the door. I have learned a lot about sales and the re-seller community. Management and co-workers and nice and welcoming. No real training so you must teach yourself. Free lunches during fiscal months.
Pros
fun and flexible
Cons
low pay
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 15, 2013
DLT management drives young professionals to excel. Employees are held to high standards which discourages some and motivates others.
Pros
plan your own day, your are measured on results
Dlt
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VaJanuary 14, 2013
DLT is a good entry level company. The pay is on the lower end, and it is hard to advance. DLT is a great company for college graduates who are just starting their career, but its not a job you will retire from.
One of the most random companies in existence
Government Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 3, 2012
DLT is a very youth engaging cultured environment, with open space work desk to allow for better communication through the office. With many entertain company events and social trips to foreign locals DLT is a interesting & exciting company to work for.
Pros
exciting environment
Cons
lack of career advancement