DMC

DMC Employee Reviews

Great place to work with many educational opportunities
Student Nurse Associate, 2 Brush North and South (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 30, 2015
My typical day at work consisted of patient care, taking vital signs (blood pressure, hear rate, etc), drawing lab work and starting IVs, and performing EKGs. I was a Student Nurse, so I was able to shadow the RN and learn from them. My co-workers and management were great and were always there to answer questions and help me out. It is an overall enjoyable place to work.
Great Company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2015
Work environment is great and the atmosphere is a place to enjoy , I would recommend to anyone who qualifies. I believe it is a good place to learn as well .
Healthcare Consultant Group
Consultant (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYApril 25, 2015
The best part of this group, is their involvement. When they take a contract, client, etc. they provide absolute professional services. They are timely and very efficient and effective.
A job for people that love monotony
Machinist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2015
Pros: free coffee and excellent employee picnics
Cons: very boring and low pay
My typical workday I'd sit at my workstation and made the same part day in and day out for over a year. I felt very over qualified for the position since i seldom ever did a machine set up or programming of any kind. For the most part my co-workers were easy to work with and i respected my boss since he is one of the few people ive met that knew more about CNC G-M code than i did. I hate to say it but the hardest part of the job was staying awake and focused.
Continuous learning opportunities.
Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 5, 2015
Great team to work with. A very knowledgeable staff with an emphasis on continued education. This is a very busy department and management is always involved in looking for ways to help us run an efficient department.
Great people to work with
Tennessee - Shaft crew (Current Employee), Green River, WyomingFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: when we are working we stay busy
Cons: little or no work
Safety meetings, line out, and work hard. We learn new jobs and task on every new job. Great people to work with. We have great bosses.
Enjoy the atmosphere and my coworkers
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Commerce, MIDecember 9, 2014
The atmosphere at DMC is great, I look forward to going in to see my coworkers and take care of the patients on my unit. I currently work midnights as a PCA. As a PCA I help patients with hygiene needs, vital signs, bed changes, ambulating, iv insertion, transportation, blood and urine collection, calling consults, and adding the nurse in all aspects of patient driven care.
Great enivironment
Transporter (Current Employee), Detroit, MINovember 21, 2014
Great environment only problem i have is how my hours are not consistent. Out of two weeks i might get 32 hours but the following two weeks ill just wrk 3 days.
fast pace, great learning environment
STAFF RN (Former Employee), Southfield, MichiganNovember 1, 2014
The learning experience gained at this hospital cannot be outshine.
DMC
Premier Parking of Michigan Valet Driver (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 29, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
DRIVING CARS FROM CAR LOT TO CAR LOT AND ALSO LEARNING ABOUT THEM
Skills and working environment
Sales and Business Analyst (Former Employee), Kearny, NJOctober 9, 2014
Prepare and analyze reports
Learn to communicate externally
Friendly and easy to get along coworkers
Limitation to grow in career in a small company
Flexible working hours on Fridays
good place to work
Boxer (Former Employee), Athens, TXAugust 28, 2014
i woulkd make boxes all day while the other workes wored. co-workers were friendly. the hardest part of the job wa that u was always on ur feet. and my boss was nice.and the most enjoyable part of the job was a paycheck
very good teaching environment
Staff Nurse, RN (Current Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 23, 2014
Pros: very good teaching hospital
Cons: continues to be a long drive for me to get to work
I Had two of my children at Hutzel Women's that is now a part of DMC
Professional and Caring
San Diego, CA Operations Manager and Event Planner (Current Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 15, 2014
Love working for this company. It has some great talent and industry leaders making a difference.
Fair wages
HIM processor II (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: security
Cons: wages
Wages are not at National levels for most hourly employees.
Crime rates are an issue.

I have a great Supervisor who has attempted for five years to get our job description changed.
Good teaching environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 12, 2014
Pros: good learning environment
Cons: no advancement
Experience is good, staff was small, no room for advancement.
productive
Data collector (Former Employee), non productiveApril 30, 2014
good management, people are friendly, earned laboratory practicals experience and little salary
joyful workplace, some normal stress moments
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Kearny, NJApril 4, 2014
Pros: good workplace
Cons: salary
Starting the day: answer customers emails, prioritizing projects in level of importance
The most rewarding part of my job is to achieve sales goals and solve any difficulties during sales transactions. Maintain the best possible relationship with both customers and co-workers. Expand my knowledge every day.
Detroit Medical Center Environment
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomy (Current Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 6, 2014
Every day is an learning experience at Detroit Medical Center. I learn about different laboratory tests and how to work different machines. And how you have to do one test before you can do another so the test will come back accurate. Working with different people from different background is a learning experience and very interesting. I love how my management operate as a team. The hardest part of my job is making sure that everything u do is accurate. Because we are dealing with people live and u cant forget any step when processing they lab work. The most thing I enjoy is my co-worker. They know how to keep me on my feet with my outside life and I enjoyable that..
From a garage to a full service destination provider
Account Executive (Former Employee), PRJanuary 17, 2014
Great father/son enterprise started from a garage that grew into a full service provider for Conventions and Incentive groups of 2000+ at any given. We serviced all major Resorts in Puerto Rico.

About DMC

DataMirror (Nasdaq: DMCX; - News; TSX: DMC - News), a leading provider of real-time data integration, protection and java database – Read more