DMC Employee Reviews in United States

Work culture and diversity needs to improve
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Kresge Eye InstituteApril 25, 2016
DMC has an opportunity to include all employees in fair treatment in terms of benefits and hours and advancement. Hopefully, the company will conform to diversity in advancements and overcome the limitations set on some employees.
nice managers
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 15, 2016
usually worked 8 hours non-stop
learned a lot a different culture
enjoyed the clean areas
management always came to assist in code blue
Location close to my house
Provided holiday meals for staff
Good work place
PCT/Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2016
I loved working for DMC, the other employee were generous to work with. We worked together as a team. The had good work Ethnics. 1 hour lunches. I would work for them again if possible.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
health care
Good Company
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 1, 2016
In General the DMC is a fantastic organization to be part of. The benefits are good and for the most part, most of my coworkers were a talented team oriented group. There are always those few exceptions, but most of the staff are well qualified hard working professionals.
Close is intense, but from going through such tight time lines. I have become a better overall professional for it.
Steady employment
Environmental Services Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 25, 2016
Was a great place to work everyday.I learned alot about growing in professional work place..I enjoyed working everything
patient sitter job
Patient sitter Position (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 9, 2016
Record data and notice nurse of any changes in current states
Maintained a safe ,clean environment for the patients
Observed patients who are at risk for falls and others harms to themselves
Communicated and interact with the patients
Observed patients behavior, mental status and activates
Great Company, Even Greater Personalities
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2016
DMC, Inc. is a dream come true for any employee. Management is very hands on. The President is very hands on. Constantly asking employees for feedback on what they can do better. The compensation and health benefits are more than fair. The work environment is second to none. Fully stocked kitchen, ping pong table, foosball table, roof top deck to enjoy beers with your co-workers, constant company outings.

I love working here.
an educating work environment reassuring success.
merchandizer (Former Employee) –  East Atlanta, GANovember 24, 2015
i worked at this office for 3 years giving myself ample leadership skills and concepts of life.putting effort into communicating, building a team of leaders, incorporating a supply of fund with and without a team member.
Pros
I am very comfortable with my surroundings, will create a safe and saphiciant work enviorment
Cons
I am very agile about my work not being complete.
day to day
Proposal Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 5, 2015
Great atmosphere to work in. Feels like second home/family. Great teamwork ethics and outstanding performance. You would love to work her. This is a family owned business and they are very loving and caring.
Productive and fun place to work
RN ONC (Current Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 11, 2015
DMC provides classes and training for their staff to grow. they have activities for staff to build relationships and trust.
productive
valet (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 3, 2015
i always came n in went straight to work there i work just weelends n had to traffic control as will have good customers service i repeatly passout tickets n all weather n was responsible for all keys n retreaving every car i parked
Pros
na
Cons
not a lot of tips
Very productive work place
Receptionist/Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 4, 2015
A very good place to work.
Lots of team work and commitment to the company
Ethics. Learned how to manage time while driving to and from other job sites. My most enjoyable experience is being an independent driver with
Updated gps systems.
Pros
GREAT MANAGEMENT
Cons
SHORT CUSTOMER ERRANDS
intern
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 3, 2015
i only interned here, didn't stay long enough to know weather or not i like it or not. though the little time i did spend i had no problem
made to feel like family
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 23, 2015
Enjoyed the welcoming I received when I first started from all staff members, from security to management. I was made to feel welcome, safe, and proud.
Great place to work where creativity and results drove the culture
Director of Marketing & Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2015
As the Director of Marketing and Sales, I was tasked with building a sales team, driving revenue and overseeing the creative development for all client projects.

Direct Marketing Concierge (DMC) was a boutique marketing agency focused on data driven direct mail. The direct mail campaigns we came up used many channels to reach the intended audience. Today, it's called Omni-channel marketing.

I started with the company early and was the only sales person at that time. It was my job to hunt out new business. When new clients would join the firm, I would oversee the marketing strategy and creative development of their campaigns. It was then passed on to production. I was able to grow the inside sales team to 5 and add over 50 print brokers to the roster before my departure.

A true data focus ensured I had to become a consultative sales person in order to find the need and show the client the right solution was variable data direct mail. This education in consultative selling has served me well over the years.

While direct mail projects were the target, DMC got its start as commercial print company. The ability to sell print and direct mail was very enjoyable as there were never two days alike.

I enjoyed my time with DMC and my growth into an effectve marketer are rooted in the programs, products and tools I created during my tenure.
A learning Experience
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 1, 2015
Enjoyed working with Adults and children, while providing excellent care for them. Lack of communication between management and staff concerns.
Pros
Would highly recommend Childrens ER services
Cons
no permanent job placement
Great place to work with many educational opportunities
Student Nurse Associate, 2 Brush North and South (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2015
My typical day at work consisted of patient care, taking vital signs (blood pressure, hear rate, etc), drawing lab work and starting IVs, and performing EKGs. I was a Student Nurse, so I was able to shadow the RN and learn from them. My co-workers and management were great and were always there to answer questions and help me out. It is an overall enjoyable place to work.
Great Company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2015
Work environment is great and the atmosphere is a place to enjoy , I would recommend to anyone who qualifies. I believe it is a good place to learn as well .
Healthcare Consultant Group
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 25, 2015
The best part of this group, is their involvement. When they take a contract, client, etc. they provide absolute professional services. They are timely and very efficient and effective.
A job for people that love monotony
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2015
My typical workday I'd sit at my workstation and made the same part day in and day out for over a year. I felt very over qualified for the position since i seldom ever did a machine set up or programming of any kind. For the most part my co-workers were easy to work with and i respected my boss since he is one of the few people ive met that knew more about CNC G-M code than i did. I hate to say it but the hardest part of the job was staying awake and focused.
Pros
free coffee and excellent employee picnics
Cons
very boring and low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMC. Our community is ready to answer.