DME Employee Reviews

Way too Micro-managed
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 22, 2012
This place used to be awesome! However they now micro mange the heck out of you. You have to raise your hand if you need to go to the bathroom. Are we in high school. I know high schoolers who have more rights and freedom than we do at this job. They will nit pick you to DEATH! Do not sign up for extra hours, becuase if you do and you can not commit to that they WILL HOLD it against you and count it as absences!! I have seen people fired for not showing up for extra hours!!...This place is a JOKE!!!
Cons
where do i start
Dme
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 16, 2015
Good company with management who cares and listens to input and concerns of employees.

Hardest part of the job is order accuracy, this position requires discussing our product with the customer, and the customer needing to know specifically all details and specifications for out mold bases and inserts to be ordered correctly.

My co-workers were like a second family and I spent more time with them than my own family.

Helping customers with difficult concerns and being able to help the resolve their issues.
Pros
corporate culture, pot lucks and can wear jeans to work
Hard Work to Start up the Plant
Boilermaker Class A (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXMay 25, 2015
A typical work day would start at 4:30 am and end at 6:00 pm. I learned how to deal with many different personalities. The management was exceptional. My co-workers were for the most part reliable and those that weren't got laid off.The hardest part of the job was doing the job of several absent people from a time management perspective.The most enjoyable part of my job was the pay and the time off.
Pros
Time off
Cons
No Healthcare
very edcational,was always learning new things,created great relationships with new people
MED-EQUIP SOLUTIONS (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 6, 2013
me and my co-workers became close friends in and out of wok place,I was able to teach patients,families,and co-workers about respiratory and equipment,my management trusted me in fields out side my comfort zone and always complimented me on my job, the hardest part of my job was being asked to clock out when my shift was over and I wanted to do one more task, the most enjoyable was time management and able to help customers who were confused about certain products,and usage,and when i was able to help them better understand, the left smiling and confident in their purchase.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
only worked about 20 hours aweek
Productive and fun work place.
machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Daytona,FLJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. They gave me a lot of overtime and had a gym for employees, and a deli. The manager was very fair to the employees and I had a lot of fun co-workers.
Pros
Gym and deli
Good company for people to learn the trade with.
Safety manager (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXFebruary 15, 2015
Good company for people to learn the trade with. But for someone that is seasoned its not to favorable. Management is very young, and sometimes don't act or conduct their business accordingly.
Fun and exciting post-production house
Logger (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CaliforniaFebruary 16, 2012
I really enjoyed working here. The pay was great, the hours fit into my lifestyle and was close enough to home that I could ride my bicycle to work.

The management was really supportive and open to constructive criticism and was flexible with the hours worked as long as the job got done.
Pros
great management!
Cons
would have been nice to grow with the company.
good
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MIJanuary 10, 2015
if anyone wants to learn how to run a CNC i would go to the DME owned my milacorn, there model is zero injures, so every thing is very clean and safe. i have not been working there to long but it seems like they have a good system there and if u want to be there they will want there
Pros
never looking for tooling
Cons
healthcare is $400-$600 month
driving and lifing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 12, 2013
typical work day was loading the truck with cylinders of oxygen to deliver to different businesses and homes for people who need O2 its alot of driving and lifting