DMS INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Very Productive work environment with great employees and comfortable hours
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, Cayman IslandsOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at work at DMS was grabbing some coffee, sitting down at my desk in an open environment where my coworkers were, and looking at my tasks for today and also for the future. I would select my tasks and get started on my own time (in an efficient sorting of which tasks needed to be attended to first). I tried to at least accomplish over 10 tasks per day. These tasks ranged from, breaking down cyber security software to figure out what threats where taking place by malicious software that could harm the company, to fixing a printer in the third floor banking room. As an IT engineer in the IT department, my coworkers were very social and entertaining, there were always laughs and excitement each day. I would say the hardest part of the job would have to be staying on track with the goal I set for myself, because you never knew how long it would take to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the social aspect, everyone was so nice and friendly and made work very enjoyable ad efficient.
Pros
A lot of social parties
Cons
I didn't get the full time benefits because I was only working a temporary position.
Everyday was a challenge.
Site Manager / Course Supervisor / Lead Instructor (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCDecember 22, 2014
More than a job...a way of life. Not for the weak at heart. Every day was a challenge, but those that sought the Marine Corps will both crave and flourish in this kind of demand. You will never find camaraderie like this anywhere else.
Pros
Sense of accomplishment and contribution.
Cons
Work / Family Balance
Great Company
E-Learning Representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLOctober 22, 2013
This is a great employer to work for. The benefits are great and the company is top notch.
Pros
Benefits, Awards
Cons
Contract work
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Strategic Resource Manager, Client Relations (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 21, 2013
I provide support to HR, BD, Interface directly with clients and hiring managers.
I format the resumes for submittal.
Create job descriptions.
Manage the Applicant Tracking System
Source, screen, and arrange interviews with mangers.
Conduct reference checks.
I use social media, network, job boards, job fairs, every means available to source the quality candidates for our government contracts.
Great company to work for.
Business Ops Team Lead / Senior Maximo Planner (Current Employee) –  Rosslyn, VAApril 11, 2013
The ownership is top notch! They make you feel like you are a part of a family, and not just a number.
Pros
small company that takes care of their people
Cons
medical benifits are lacking.