DMS Employee Reviews

drama
Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 4, 2017
unfair treatment of employees most of the people are nice but long hours pay could be better and vacation time also everyone should be able to work Ot but only a few get it
Pros
3 days a week
Cons
13.5 hour work days
nice pay but the workload is crazy
Payroll (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 20, 2016
Nice pay but there is no work life balance and the faster you work the more work you will receive. They claim to promote growth from within, but that rarely happens, and when it does the majority of staff promoted end up quitting within six months of the promotion due to work overload. Staff start out warm and friendly until everyone is stressed out due to heavy workload. Management is too stressed to assist you so you are pretty much on your own.
Pros
pay
Cons
people rarely take lunches, not OT even though you will need to work many OT hours, management is not sincere or approachable
Productive and tiring
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 4, 2016
A very tiring job. Can become stressful on parts of the body and may not be for those who are trying to work on a set schedule. Pay is good and has yearly contracts.
Pros
Healthcare, School Help, Unionized
A decent place to work at
Sr ASP.Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDOctober 25, 2016
The manager has no mind of her own. She is a puppet of one Sr Developer. I would not recommend working here as a contractor. Permanent employees are treated with some respect unlike contractors.
Pros
No traffic
Cons
The work culture is not good. The manager is disconnected
Enjoyable
Quality Mgr (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 22, 2016
*A typical day was working on customer concerns and long Hours
*The things I take away from this job is being able to work and learn the different vehicles commodities and new launches, program manager great to work with.
*Being able to manage and oversee the commodities relating too exterior assemblies such as; headliner, Front Grills, Cooling Modules.*As for working with my Co-workers: some where supportive, some weren't. it was a typical work place.
*The hardest part was dealing with push backs when processes weren't being followed and support from upper management.
*My most enjoyable time is working with the uniqueness of Team Members and Shift Managers. Being able to disagree and work through our disagreements. Working toward a common goal as a team. To protect our customer.
I enjoyed the job and the owner is awesome.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greece, NYAugust 23, 2016
I would still work there if it wasn't for Mother Nature. With no rain the business took a downward slide. I answered phones, booked new clients, printed invoiced an mailed them out. Received payments and applied to the customer accounts. I did the banking, since most of the payments were checks. Sorted the mail.
Pros
Very relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Work was based on Mother Nature
Accounting and Point-of-Sale for Country Clubs
Hadware Department Co-manager & Senior Tech (Former Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAJuly 12, 2016
Technical support for inhouse and field technicians, customers, onsite install reps. Co-management of employee issues, wages, etc.
Learned serial communications, printer and computer maintenance, network applications, shares, topology.
long hours but rewarding with good relations being customer and co-workers.
Pros
friendly workplace, good people
Productive, Sales driven enviorment that does not loose focus on putting the customer needs first
Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 27, 2016
Learned a great deal about Medicare and how it works. I have been able to help so many people understand how to choose a plan the will fulfill their needs.

Made a lot of great friends in my co workers that give you a chance to grow. many great opportunities.
Pros
Great co-workers & pay
Cons
Health care plan
Very laid back
Custodial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Folcroft, PAApril 11, 2016
Enjoyable work environment. i enjoyed being able to work at my own speed with out being hovered over all the time. The schedule is consistent and you got off most national holidays.
Pros
relaxed work environment
Cons
only night work
Awful
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 7, 2016
Company is in infancy, at the time it was mismanaged by family ownership team. I understand the company is going through a transition now, with the family taking a more hands off approach, god willing they will stick to their word and stay out of the business.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 28, 2016
A typical day began by organizing the agenda and making sure the personnel has been assigned to their job duties. The most challenging part of the job was tackling unexpected emergencies but that also taught me how to quickly assess issues.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Healthcare
Okay place to work
Crossing Guard-I (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJNovember 12, 2015
This is an okay place to work for part-time workers. The schedule fits my needs, but would prefer a higher salary. Management is okay to deal with.
Pros
part-time
Cons
salary
Very incentive
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIOctober 26, 2015
I loved working for DMS. They have allot to offer someone going into the medical field. The experience gained from here is going to add to the level of experiences derived from where they place you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Distance
Excellent pay, support and assignments
CST (Current Employee) –  All of USOctober 20, 2015
Great company ran by great CEO. Provided excellent salaries and benefits as well as great assignments! I would reccomend this company to any one interested in travel.
Benefits
Cons
N/A
good work experience
shorter match and operator (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 11, 2015
good work pay nothing that i couldn't do as an employer just not enough hours. But i would have to say that it was a good opportunity to work there and learn new things.
Fun but Busy environment.
meter operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis,IndianaOctober 9, 2015
It was a very full day of many duties. my co-workers are nice to work with and very helpful. there wasn't anything really hard about it getting everything out
Pros
Team Environment
Cons
Scheduling and Distance
Great learning experience
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 23, 2015
I was responsible for running the lab sign ups and checking attendance of the students coming into the lab for scanning times.
Stressful Standstill low energy work environment
Nationwide Debt Management Solutions (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 10, 2015
making arrangements for past due accounts, that everything cant be taken at face value ,not very much management a lot responsibility on few individuals which shows, co workers not very unified ,for things not to be the same across the board ,hour lunch
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
unorganized
Good learning experience
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 3, 2015
Building and wiring CNC router machines. Constructing circuit boards, and installing electrical componets. Hardest part of the job was the short timeline to have machines completed. Overall it was a good job with chance of advancement.
Pros
A growing company
Cons
Company wanted me to travel when i couldn't
DMS was a contractor for Nextel phones, They handled all the inbound sales.
Telesales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2015
We sold Nextel phones and plans to individuals and businesses. Once we found the right phone(s) and plan for the customer, we would run their credit to see if they qualified. If so, we would try to upsell accessories before final processing. DMS went out of business when Nextel decided to build their own call center. Nextel offered jobs to several employees, myself included, but as their location is not on the bus route, I declined the position.
Pros
Talking to people from all walks of life, all over the U.S.
Cons
Scripted calling, but sometimes the scripts were incorrect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8