This is a part-time receptionist / office assistant support position for a SMALL LOCAL WHOLESALE business. At the moment it will be primarily Mondays and Fridays from 8:30a - 4:30p (w/ 30 min lunch) - the occasional need for additional days may arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily, but basic duties in QuickBooks such as invoicing, data entry, and generating sales
- Written and verbal communication skills (friendly, but professional disposition) with both
customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Will take orders over the phone that require attention to detail with a willingness to
communicate and listen critically in order to ensure accuracy.
- Keep track of out of stock merchandise and office supplies so they can be ordered.
- Check shipments (packing lists) against orders placed - note and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain both physical and electronic files and file documents as necessary.
- Must be confident that you can prioritize your work flow.
- Be able to use and do basic troubleshooting with general office equipment (printers, faxes,
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with computerized systems
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Customer service, sales, or retail experience preferred.
Please provide detailed resume, references, and confirm availability.
Pay will be hourly and BoE