Doane College

Doane College Employee Reviews

Student Athletic Trainer
Student Athletic Trainer (Current Employee), Crete, NebraskaOctober 29, 2014
I work as a student athletic trainer, by assisting the head athletic trainer and assistant athletic trainer. A typical work day for me include setting in tables, preparing whirlpool, stem machine and helping athletes go through therapy and book appointment if needed.
School
Leader and producer of Play by Play, Blog editor (Former Employee), crete, NebraskaAugust 25, 2014
Great place to get your education, play sports, and grow as a young adult.
Productive and relaxed workplace
Federal Work Study- Maintenance (Current Employee), Crete, NEMay 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility of work schedule, occasional free lunches
Cons: no benefits, temporary job
My job at Doane College was in the maintenance department. I helped the full-time staff to clean and organize the buildings in which I was placed. The hardest part of my job was reorganizing furniture in the dormitory rooms at the beginning of summer so that the rooms were easily accessible to summer time campers. I enjoyed the flexibility of the work hours and the relaxed but diligent environment the full-time staff created. I learned how to maintain a good work ethic during the summer time when classes were not in session and how to manage my time during the school year.
Ok starting position
Safety Administrator (Former Employee), Crete, NENovember 18, 2013
There is no room for advancement here, but it is a good place to start if your wanting to get into law enforcement or student counseling.
Cutlre and Value
Financial Aid Assistant (Former Employee), Crete, NEJuly 18, 2013
Doane College Crete, NE Financial Aid Assistant May 2011 – August 2011
• Maintained and updated student financial aid information
• Handled communication between parents, students and director of financial aid
• Counseled applicants on financial aid options
Productive and fun workplace with reliable workers and there is a ping pong table near by.
Safety Administrator (Former Employee), Crete, NEOctober 8, 2012
Pros: free lunches, benefits, experience with every bit to excel
Cons: extensive report writing and paperwork
Great great experience for those looking for public relations knowledge. Great experience with local law enforcement for those looking for criminal justice. Learn the commons of the progressing generations and how to handle them and situations that come to. There are some difficulties for the job like salary and mandatories but overall it is great.