Doble Engineering Employee Reviews

Can and usually is a very stressful place.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAJanuary 23, 2017
Stress, stress, stress this is the mantra of my last days here. Considering I worked here for 33 years, I feel I have a good overview. I found myself in a catch 22, the more stress I felt under, the less I could concentrate on the business at hand. So the pace of events went, until they found enough cause to "release" me.

Co-workers, managers I had a history with, customers I dealt with, and other people that popped in and out of my work life were almost invariably good, helpful people tha I would gladly work with again.t
Pros
low level management and co-workers were very good people to work with
Excellent place to work
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MA, USAJanuary 29, 2016
Doble is a great place and is full of opportunities. They have a huge database full of technical paper and cases of study related to almost any Power Apparatus. Great management and work environment and the best part is that there is no limits, if you desire to learn about an specific topic, you will have a green light and all the documentation available.
Pros
Excellent database and a lot of expertise.
Cons
Sometimes there is no communication between management and employees
nice
Assistant chef (Current Employee) –  watertown,maFebruary 12, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Internship
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Watertown MAJune 20, 2013
Co-workers were readily available to ask questions and get more experience with techniques being used. Was a summer internship which helped transition me into a full-time chemist position.
Pros
Learned a lot about certain techniques
Cons
Was only for a summer
Oil-testing and learning useful lab techniques
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAFebruary 19, 2013
I loved this job! I came in every day to help with oil testing and learn any new method that would be useful to obtain data about the different oil samples. My supervisor was a very amiable person who gave me increasing responsibility of maintaining the lab when most people had left. I enjoyed every aspect of oil testing because I was in a scientific environment where I gained a lot of confidence in my ability to perform techniques precisely and according to protocol. The hardest part of the job was returning home at 9 or 10 at night.
Pros
learning new lab techniques, working in a scientific environment, helpful supervisor
Cons
returning home at night
Not a great place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAJuly 16, 2012
Doble is not employee friendly. Too many managers and they don't respect the employees