Dockwise

Dockwise Employer Reviews

interested oil&gas field
Gemusut Kakap Semi FPS Buoyancy Tank for Dockwise (Current Employee), Kencana PetroleumJune 25, 2012
-interested to do long term project
-can be handle big project in team work
-like to learn new thing
-like to do something in group
Dockwise Fairstar a great place to work.
Project Manager Assistant / Document Controller (Former Employee), Rotterdam, The NetherlandsSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: magnificent work location great accessibility of public transportation. great superannuation
Cons: long hours
Coming in at the early morning and have a cup of coffee while enjoying the magnificent view from our office on the 20th floor at the Manhattan Tower in down town Rotterdam, was the start of (almost) each day at the office. After that was serious business because the queries sent from our customer couldn't wait.
I did learn a lot as I did in all my previous – more... jobs, but specially the interaction between being a Project Manager Assistant and a Document Controller both full time functions with high level of stress and commitment and being able to manage these two functions with a lot of time management and prioritizing.

Within the organisation we did experience two take overs in a period of six months, during this period the uncertainty of the whole situation brought us closer together, not only as co-workers but also as people sharing a situation and most probably an outcome.

The hardest part of the job was to find a balance between work and home, because of the workflow of my function and the amount of deadlines we needed to meet I did spend long hours at the office. With the understanding and support of my family and the flexibility of my co-workers I found a good balance between both work and home.

The most enjoyable part of the job was just being part of a great team of professionals achieving great things on an everyday basis. – less

About Dockwise

Dockwise provides exceptional ocean transport solutions with more than 30 years experience. The company owns the largest and most – Read more