DOCS

DOCS United States Employee Reviews

DOCS REVIEW
Echocardiogram Technician (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYDecember 13, 2013
Pros: working for four different cardiologists.
Cons: a lot of paper work.
A typical day at DOCS medical practice would be showing up to work on time and prepared to perform echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, holter monitors, write patient reports, send reports to patient via mail, keeping a clean work environment, and treating every patient with respect and courtesy.
I have learned a lot at DOCS. I have become a very good scanner. I am very accurate. I know what doctors like to see, and also what they do not like to see while reading the echos.
The management is very fair and hardworking.
My co-workers are also very hardworking and I have a good relationship with them all.
The hardest part of my job is obtaining a good quality picture on patients that are either very skinny, or very obese.
The enjoyable part about my job is learning.
Productive place to work
Education and B2D Marketing / AR/AP Specialist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 14, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: management
Employees are friendly, work is done dilegently, but management is not helpful and there is no room for advancement.
graet people
breakfast cook (Current Employee), Loves Park, ILDecember 6, 2012
worked 7 days a week,learned tp repest lots of people,worked with different people haven different issue,hardest part was to do everything everyone needed ,enjoyable was working with different people