DOCS Employee Reviews

Great job for single individuals
Warehouse Supervisor and Courier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2017
Great management, great employees, and awesome customers. I definitely recommend people to check them out for job opportunity and to use as a business.
Overall good Company, could use some improvements
Senior Project Manager, GlaxoSmithKline FSP (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 26, 2017
Great staff and senior management.
Benefits package is underwhelming.
Not a lot of room for advancement in current role.
Facilities are below average in size and amenities.
Contractors Run
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Home BasedMay 5, 2017
If you are a contractor and are tempted, even for a second, to join DOCS/ICON because they are dangling a nice hourly rate in your face, DO NOT DO IT. The company represents THE WORST experience in contracting I have ever had. You are but a cog in a wheel to them, and you will be micromanaged right out the door. Again, DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID THEY ARE OFFERING; it may look okay, but it's not what it's cracked up to be.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
Everything Else
Fun working and great co workers
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Marion, INSeptember 15, 2016
I enjoyed my managers and co workers very well. The atmosphere was safe and caring towards everyone that walked in through the doors.
Pros
25% off lunches, smoke breaks, caring staff
Cons
Favortisim
Docs/icon
Clinical Study Manager - ISR (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Line management has been very accessible and manages its contractors very well. The company is organized and well maintained. So far it has been a good experience.
Clinical (Former Employee) –  ContractOctober 4, 2015
Don't waste your time with this company or its affiliate company. Poor training, poor tools, poor management - run! run! run! run!
Pros
Run!
Cons
Run!
Wonderful group to work with
Technical Document Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 12, 2014
We were a small group hired to enter study documents into a trial master file. The group was able to work from home 2 days a week. We were to review study documents and upload them into TMF. Site binders were also created and shipped out to the site. Our group was able to work with minimum supervision. After almost 6 years on the job our contract ended and our jobs were sent to India.
Pros
Being able to work from home
Cons
Contract work - shipped overseas
Docs review
Echocardiogram Technician (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYDecember 13, 2013
A typical day at DOCS medical practice would be showing up to work on time and prepared to perform echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, holter monitors, write patient reports, send reports to patient via mail, keeping a clean work environment, and treating every patient with respect and courtesy.
I have learned a lot at DOCS. I have become a very good scanner. I am very accurate. I know what doctors like to see, and also what they do not like to see while reading the echos.
The management is very fair and hardworking.
My co-workers are also very hardworking and I have a good relationship with them all.
The hardest part of my job is obtaining a good quality picture on patients that are either very skinny, or very obese.
The enjoyable part about my job is learning.
Pros
Working for four different cardiologists.
Cons
A lot of paper work.
Productive place to work
Education and B2D Marketing / AR/AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA May 14, 2013
Employees are friendly, work is done dilegently, but management is not helpful and there is no room for advancement.
graet people
breakfast cook (Current Employee) –  Loves Park, ILDecember 6, 2012
worked 7 days a week,learned tp repest lots of people,worked with different people haven different issue,hardest part was to do everything everyone needed ,enjoyable was working with different people