Company: Doctor Referral Institute
Pharmaceutical / Medical Sales representatives needed for a fast growing company offering an attractive compensation model. The Sales Representatives should have a minimum of 5 years of sales experience representing either medical, dental, home health or optometry verticals, with the ability to leverage existing relationships to increase their income. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. This position does not compete with your current position. Part time and/or full time roles available.
The duties and responsibilities of the Pharmaceutical & Medical Sales Representative:
- Strategize current territory for potential clients
- Communicate with physician, office managers or other decision maker on the effectiveness of Doctor Referral Institute.
- Nurture and leverage current relationships to grow Doctor Referral Institute
Requirements of the Pharmaceutical & Medical Sales Representative:
- Candidate must have sales experience representing either medical, home health, dental or optometry verticals.
- Experience in CRM's (Salesforce ideally)
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
About Doctor Referral Institute:
Doctor Referral Institute builds and enhances relationships between healthcare providers to grow the quality of their practice while increasing patient outcomes and saving the patient time and money. We are looking for quality people to grow our national brand. We provide as much training and support and needed to ensure you are confident in the product.
Please send a resume and references with your response.