Doctors Hospital At Renaissance Employee Reviews

They don’t care about staff
Monitor Technician (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXDecember 9, 2017
This was a great place to work for 4 years ago.
Since then they stopped giving out raises, took away our employee discount, removed the night shift differential, haven’t given any bonuses and cut staff for every department leaving us with more work and less pay. They simply don’t care about their employees.

If you’re looking for a job in the medical field I recommend you go elsewhere.
Pros
Healthcare insurance
Cons
Bad pay, no discount, bad staffing, poor management.
great management and gained a lot of experience
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXDecember 6, 2017
I loved my old job and left because my schedule did not fit in anymore with my shift. Besides that I have zero complains my manager and supervisor were awesome and I got trained so well. I learned a lot and the people I worked with the awesome.
Pros
flexible with management
Cons
bad hours for me
Customer Service and Diverse Culture.
Rules And Alerts CCL Developer (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXNovember 20, 2017
Very flexible shcueles. Management and teams are well round organized. The coworkers are very open to help you and collaborate. There is always opportunities to grow and learn.
great place to work, good management
Technician (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXNovember 6, 2017
balanced typical days with normal case loads. enjoyable place to work. recommended. very professional management.great doctors. overall a great place to work
No real advancement/ who you know not what you know
ABR Tech (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 9, 2017
Company does have decent pay to begin with, don’t expect any job advancement or pay raises. You’re expected to do the job of multiple people while only getting the pay of one. When they continue to pile on your work load you still need to be able to do the job effectively and efficiently.
very fast pace
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 25, 2017
The group working with was enjoyable but only issue was not having enough equipment to keep up with demand need for our department. Great benfits best thing about it I believe.
Pros
Paid time off and benifits
Cons
Old faulty equipment
Great setting
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 14, 2017
I love the environment. staff always helps one another to get through the day and are not afraid to ask for help. You get to experience patients of all ages and work in different wings of the hospital.
Pros
overall great enviroment
Cons
Productive and fast paced work environment
Business Office Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Overall Doctors Hospital At Renaissance is a great job opportunity. Would recommend this job for people who are used to working at a fast multitasking pace.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers, Quick problem resolution
Cons
No cons
Horrible
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Horrible place to work one of the worst hospitals ever stay far away unless you like to be working with horrible managers who sit around and gossip about employees
Cons
Very good place to work when I was there.
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 6, 2017
I learned many skills working for DHR. Management was excellent in my department and I advanced quickly but felt always that it was a deserved advancement.
Pros
Fast advancement, relaxed, understanding environment.
Cons
Cafeteria at the hospital is expensive.

Want to know more about Doctors Hospital At Renaissance?

Ask a question
productive
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 3, 2017
interactive place to work with different people culture, lots of work but with a lot of help with everyone in the department that i worked at. everyone got along
Pros
teamwork
Cons
exausted
work enviorment
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXSeptember 3, 2017
working next to customer service can be very overwhelming. hearing the phones all day long while trying to take care of your patients can seriously give you a headache. but I like that after 6 months u can transfer to a different dept. pay is not the best but the health benefits are great
good working enviorment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 28, 2017
good work enviorment some helping nurses not all of them some favoritism and parking space is very limited ..not very good food ,night shift very unappreciated ect.
no comment
RADIATION THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 22, 2017
No respect for the discipline of radiation therapy. Unexperienced supervision over clinic area. Physician unwilling to incorporate new technologies nor follow ACR regulations
Find Something else
Technologist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 17, 2017
Poor work environment for how much they pay you. You can find a better job especially closer to home. I would only do a year if you need the experience.
Pros
full time
Cons
stress
Team work
Certified Nursing Assistant / Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXAugust 13, 2017
Learned to help supervisor supervise department, Unit works as a family,good teamwork, Friendly Physicians. Supervisor works well with everyone. Fair.
Pros
Team work through out the unit
Cons
n/a
Requires energy
Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJuly 31, 2017
If you are an energetic individual then you will love working here. It is an exciting and enjoyable place to work and this hospital will keep you on your toes.
Busy
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJune 27, 2017
In an overall rating I liked working to dhr my stay was short due to hours. Everything was good it was a hard work that demanded alot of your attention to do things correctly. Patients were on our hands to make them feel better and comfortable in there stay.
Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJune 24, 2017
Overall a very friendly workplace to work. It is easy to get along with all employees. My job in the the Emergency Room was demanding at a high pace which i enjoyed very much. Management in general was good but could use some improvement. Hardest part of my job was sometimes working alone in a fast paced environment. Best part of the job i enjoyed was working with a great staff.
Pros
Discount meals
Cons
Rare raises
unit secretary
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJune 23, 2017
Worked with patients, doctors, nurses, charge nurse. Made sure every order was submitted and every regulation was complied. Assisted in every scenario needed.
Pros
great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. Our community is ready to answer.

Doctors Hospital At Renaissance Reviews by Location