Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta

Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The management promotes bullying and retaliation
RN (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 5, 2017
The management promotes bullying and intimidation! I worked my butt off on that floor and I was told I didn't "fit in" because I didn't want to be a part of the cliques already established on the burn unit. The training is not thorough at all and then when you mess up, they crucify you and call you incompetent.
Pros
Overtime if you wanna work that hard
Cons
cliques, judgmental, not welcoming environment
Great place to grow
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 19, 2017
I was new to the area when I came to work at Doctors. My experience here has been wonderful! Management gives you opportunities for growth and they recognize excellence. Hard work does not go unnoticed! I feel that the key players in administration really work hard to connect with the staff, which is a change from other hospitals and organizations where I have worked. For the first time in a long time, I am not looking around at other jobs. Management is supportive of maintaining a work-life balance, too. The teamwork is great, as is the care provided. And the ultimate compliment from a nurse: I did not hesitate to come here myself when I had a life-threatening emergency.
Pros
Flexibility, excellent management, great teamwork
Rt
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 17, 2015
Worked in icu, burn unit and pediatrics, also in er, responsible for all jet nebulizers, ventilator management, per my daily rounds