Doctors Hospital of Augusta Employee Reviews

Very busy place to work love working with patients and see them recover.
MST/Rehab Aide PRN (Current Employee) –  Float poolSeptember 5, 2016
Always learning something new daily. Classes and I services are available to everyone employed they have a great spin class. The staff is very professional and we have students from schools, The Fort a volunteer program. Newspapers are delivered daily and are free to all who wants one.
I have never work in a place where i have struggled so hard for help. But the patients are great the absolute reason i get up everyday.
RN (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 8, 2016
I have updated management about my problems with out any results. Àll I can say is there is alot of unhappy people there. I Can't Say No Teamwork But It Is Very slim. I struggle everyday and work shouldn't be so hard. We should all be there for the patients and families. I just exhausted with it. I want it to be a team and hopefully I can be included. Give someone a chance to get to know them it makes it so much better environment.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Attitudes
ok place to work
Operating Room Materials Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GeorgiaJune 17, 2015
ok place to work, people are pleasant, campus is nice and easy acces to interstate.Cathlab and ER staff are excellent, and the staff on the 3rd floor take very good care of patients.
Productive and Fun
OR Tech (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
The women that work here are very hard-working. They are delightful and pleasant to work with. Management was pretty good at helping me with my schedule while I was in school. It was a great first job for me.
Extremely Poor Management
NA (Former Employee) –  AugustaAugust 15, 2014
A lot of "Clickyness" and Drama that happens at Doctors, any discrimination that could happen, its best NOT to say anything or they will target you. "Management" is not qualified and if by chance there Is someone great, its few and far between. A lot of Shady activity and the staff is Very Unhappy, but as long as you keep your mouth shut everything will be just fine. I wouldn't take any of my family members to this place or recommend anyone going for any reason. Hidden agendas, be very careful before going for health reasons or considering work !
Pros
you can go to gru or university
Cons
everything
high stress, poorly managed work place
Registration/Centalized Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 31, 2014
fast paced work environment, poor management, most difficult part of job was having to ask family members of deceased patients or patients on life support for insurance cards and copays. enjoyed meeting new people.
Pros
3 twelve hour shifts
Cons
short breaks, poor management, poor compensation
lots of experience
Emergency Room Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 9, 2013
Was able to learn many aspects of the medical field and learn procedures.
Pros
experience
Cons
short breaks
Finding Balance
Multi Skilled Tech (MST) fulltime (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 26, 2013
a typical day consists of patient check in and patient care. My patients always come first, but it is often hard to find balance when working in an ER. The level of emotion and demand is high and you ate forced to spread yourself very thin during your shift.
Pros
working with patients
Cons
short or no breaks
Good people to work for I enjoyed my client
Multi-Skilled Technician, (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 9, 2013
I enjoyed meeting and working for Ms Parks. I was her mother's home healthcare CNA. On a daily basis my client and I played games for physical therapy and for fun, read books for therapy and fun, I fed her, bathed, dressed, and provided any other daily activities for her. This job was only seasonal but i enjoyed every moment.
For profit hospital
Clinical Director (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAApril 1, 2013
Family enviroment. Team enviroment. Small hospital, easy to navigate. Known for outstanding work in burn services
Pros
employee survey yearly to get opinions from employees; small hospital
Cons
staffing is very lean
Great place to work, management issues
Patient Care Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 30, 2012
Great family like atmosphere, co- workers are the best very helpful. Managment in some departments are hard to please. Hardest part of the job are the 12 hr shifts, most enjoyable part of job are the working with the patients.

2.8