DocuLynx Employee Reviews

I liked working here because I liked the environment
Document Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 28, 2016
I liked to work at Doculynx because it was my first job and I liked it because it was what I love to do, Office Environment. I learn how to do Quality Control and how to do inventory and prepared documents to be scanned.
Uncomfortable Working Environment
Scanning Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 16, 2016
Unstable working environment. Not a very financially sound company. Inability to pay company utility bills and vendor invoices. Utilities often turn off due to non payment. Threats from outside vendors relative to payment. Unprofessional Temporary Workforce. High turnover rate. Outdated imaging hardware and software.
Ok place
SCANNER OPERATOR/WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Carroll Canyon, CAJune 3, 2016
I worked here for over 2 years and I saw many people come and go. The work is really easy but they expect you to go above and beyond which is possible (rarely).
Pros
free coffee
Cons
pay, unorganized
A relaxing place to work
Scan Prep Operator I (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAApril 6, 2016
It was a great place to work. Everyone was nice and will help you if you need it. I'd scan documents and validate them. My co-workers is what made my days go by smoothly. it felt like home.
Pros
Non-strict
Cons
Short lunch
fast pace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  arlington,txNovember 23, 2014
learned how to scanned different documents throughout the metroplex area
Scan Operator/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 29, 2014
Great plave to work! Ran very smoothly. Only downfall is no room for advancement
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
No advancement
Tedious and Repetitive work
QA/Validator (Former Employee) –  arlington,txFebruary 26, 2014
My position started at 6:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm. I started out prepping documents, which includes sorting out by employee names and what type of file it would be. For instance, medical,workers compensation, and benefits. Then I got to start QA/Validating, which includes in checking the pages after the scanner scans them in.I would rotate them or delete blank or unreadable pages. After that I would validate which input employers name, employee number and/or social security number.
Pros
nice management
Cons
unstable employment, no teamwork
The company was a good company to work for. The company has transformed fro Microfice to CD and now to a document scanning company
Pre-Sales Engineer, Data Center Support (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, NJOctober 24, 2013
Worked with sales and projects managers on RFP's and SOW. I was responsible for configuring the Kofax scanning environment for all projects. I created Kofax release scripts to meet customer requirements. I also created VB.Net applications to handle scanning projects that were outside of the Kofax scanning environment.

I supervised 5 data center programmers and provided Kofax training to the data center programmers.

Hardest part of the job was the deadlines we had to meets in a short period of time. It was hard, but the quick turnaround time of providing a solution to an RFP, gave our sales team an advantage on closing the sale.

Learning something new everyday. I was able train myself in VB.Net and then use the training on different projects.
Pros
Ability to further my education and train others
Cons
Unable to move into other positions.
A dying industry
DIGITAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2013
Doculynx is one of the last micrographics companies in a dying industry.
wounderful
WhiteMarsh, MD (Former Employee) –  white marsh, marylandJuly 10, 2013
great working experience very busy and demanding. Had to be able to multitask and have a great eye for detail.
Management does not care about it's employees
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMay 7, 2013
I worked for this company 3 years and never attained permanent status, neither did my co-workers. The supervisor and her friend did however have benefits. The management doesn't believe in employee retention. They do not give benefits of any kind to the regular full-time employees like myself. I was considered "temporary" for the entire duration of my employment. They also employ non-legal people, they prefer that. Doculynx does not give raises to the employees (except for the supervisor and her friend). They do not give promotions (except for the supervisor and her friend).
Cons
good co-workers, made repititious workload bearable.
Operator III (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 19, 2013
Site was closed due to not large enough profit margin. I can't really be objective about my employment here other than to say that I liked my time here and was of the opinion that this would be my long term place of employ, unfortunately it only lasted four years.
Pros
severence benefits due to closure of site.
Cons
site closed in spite of being profitable, just not profitable enough.
Pretty Good Job
Digital Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 12, 2013
This job is ok. Pay is not very good, and there is no room for advancement.
Productive. Very casual
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2012
This is an awesome company with awesome managers. I'm glad I had the opportunity to work there.