DocuLynx

DocuLynx Employer Reviews

Tedious and Repetitive work
QA/Validator (Former Employee), arlington,txFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: nice management
Cons: unstable employment, no teamwork
My position started at 6:30 am and ends at 3:30 pm. I started out prepping documents, which includes sorting out by employee names and what type of file it would be. For instance, medical,workers compensation, and benefits. Then I got to start QA/Validating, which includes in checking the pages after the scanner scans them in.I would rotate them or – more... delete blank or unreadable pages. After that I would validate which input employers name, employee number and/or social security number. – less
The company was a good company to work for. The company has transformed fro Microfice to CD and now to a document scanning company
Pre-Sales Engineer, Data Center Support (Former Employee), Plainfield, NJOctober 24, 2013
Pros: ability to further my education and train others
Cons: unable to move into other positions.
Worked with sales and projects managers on RFP's and SOW. I was responsible for configuring the Kofax scanning environment for all projects. I created Kofax release scripts to meet customer requirements. I also created VB.Net applications to handle scanning projects that were outside of the Kofax scanning environment.

I supervised 5 data center programmers – more... and provided Kofax training to the data center programmers.

Hardest part of the job was the deadlines we had to meets in a short period of time. It was hard, but the quick turnaround time of providing a solution to an RFP, gave our sales team an advantage on closing the sale.

Learning something new everyday. I was able train myself in VB.Net and then use the training on different projects. – less
A dying industry
DIGITAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2013
Doculynx is one of the last micrographics companies in a dying industry.
wounderful
WhiteMarsh, MD (Former Employee), white marsh, marylandJuly 10, 2013
great working experience very busy and demanding. Had to be able to multitask and have a great eye for detail.
Management does not care about it's employees
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 7, 2013
I worked for this company 3 years and never attained permanent status, neither did my co-workers. The supervisor and her friend did however have benefits. The management doesn't believe in employee retention. They do not give benefits of any kind to the regular full-time employees like myself. I was considered "temporary" for the entire duration of – more... my employment. They also employ non-legal people, they prefer that. Doculynx does not give raises to the employees (except for the supervisor and her friend). They do not give promotions (except for the supervisor and her friend). – less
good co-workers, made repititious workload bearable.
Operator III (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: severence benefits due to closure of site.
Cons: site closed in spite of being profitable, just not profitable enough.
Site was closed due to not large enough profit margin. I can't really be objective about my employment here other than to say that I liked my time here and was of the opinion that this would be my long term place of employ, unfortunately it only lasted four years.
Pretty Good Job
Digital Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 12, 2013
This job is ok. Pay is not very good, and there is no room for advancement.
Productive. Very casual
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2012
This is an awesome company with awesome managers. I'm glad I had the opportunity to work there.

About DocuLynx

DocuLynx, Inc. is an Independent Software Vendor focused on helping companies manage and add value to high volume transactional – Read more