NOTE: This is a new position we anticipate to be 1/2 to 3/4 time but could possibly be a full time position.
Assist Management with marketing and development efforts including direct mail, newsletters, promotional materials, and social media. Will serve in a support capacity to the office in other ways including telephone customer service, inside sales, scheduling, light duties in the record storage division and general problem solving.
- Assist with business development activities including scheduling appointments for account representatives, maintain ACT Database and reports generation, maintain system for tracking customer service calls, assist with inside sales, prepare for monthly sales meetings, plan events, and maintain mailing databases.
- Marketing activities include assisting with web site management, social media efforts, design and production of printed marketing materials, design and production of broadcast marketing materials, and direct mail efforts.
- Serve as assistant to local managers in a support role answering telephones, message taking, appointment setting, project scheduling and general customer service.
- Works with other divisions and locations of the company as needed.
- Ability to pass and maintain security background check standards
- Requires valid drivers license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- Requires strong writing skills and social media experience. Prior work with ACT is a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND TO APPLY CONTACT THE WORKFORCE CENTER AT 150 N Main, Wichita KS. Job Order Number 8814207.