Doherty Staffing Solutions

Doherty Staffing Solutions Employer Reviews

TEMP JOB COOL THO 2 EASY I LIKE 2 BE CHALLENGED
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), MPLS MNOctober 6, 2014
Pros: can't say
Cons: slow work & 2 easy
EASY COOL SLOW
NOTHING
DID NOT KNOW THEM
GHOSTS
YEAH RIGHT
GOING HOME
Order Puller (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNSeptember 18, 2014
What I did at this job was package test booklets for shipment to various states and countries.
productions
Assembly Line Worker shipping/recieving (Former Employee), Owatonna, MNJuly 18, 2014
Doherty staffing need to have full time emplyees train temps. the temps should not train temps. We all got along for the most part.
temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJuly 15, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: only 1 break for 12 hours of work
overall this experience working here was ok i learned a lot of new things met a few people i got along with
I answer calls, take messges, office work a lil but if everything
Secretary (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNJuly 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I answer calls and direct people in the area they looking for. I file paperwork, and fax info.
Serious place to work, Not fun
Worker (Former Employee), Edina, MNJune 16, 2014
I work for a company called UPS Mail Innovations in Mendota Heights Mn. I start my day sorting out packages into carts from a letter on the package. When that is complete I take the carts and sort each package by number into bags that will be sent to various cities and towns in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I Have learned how to pay special attention to – more... every package, because if I make a mistake it may be you're package that will be late. I get along fine with my coworkers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is talking with them at break time. The hardest thing about the job is to be aware of what I'm doing and not talking and joking with those I work with. – less
Regular 9-5 Job
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Edina, MNMarch 11, 2014
Recruiting candidates, filling jobs, following up, pretty standard.
Great Management Team
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Marshall, MNFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: great management team
Placement of employees at client locations through recruiting, interviewing.
Great experience
Offline/ Online Rep for Blue Stem( Fingerhut) (Former Employee), Saint Cloud MinnesotaFebruary 23, 2014
The company was there, when I say that mean I had some of the best people working next to me. I had management that was out standing! I so happy I could be apart of that. I learn About checking fraud active account working legal documents.
Shipping Documentation Clerk
Shipping Documentation Clerk (Former Employee), Sartell, MNJanuary 14, 2014
I was very impressed during my first week of work, even though it was a contract position, that the CEO came to the work area and greeted me. All my contacts at DeZurik, Inc. were very friendly and great to work with.

My day consisted of answering e-mail and phone requests from customers in need of information and documentation in order to bill their – more... customers. I completed export documentation on orders that were ready to be shipped. At other times I was back up for the domestic documentation lady, who left the company for 2 months. During that time, I checked inventory and printed pick tickets for the warehouse.

At times when work was slow I created computer generated documents to reduce time in hand typing the documents. I was also asked at the end of my assignment to create work instructions for the department. I always looked for things to do during slow times. – less
New placements, repetitive work.
Tempory worker (Former Employee), Hutchinson, MNNovember 21, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: short placements
Worked mostly clean room jobs. Enjoyed meeting new people, hardest part was standing or sitting to long,
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), 2301 Division St. St. Cloud, MnNovember 13, 2013
Pros: everything runs pretty smooth
Cons: very cold environment
Very cold work environment.

Very nice people. They do a very good job of trying to work with your schedule and allowing you to make hours up.

They have a great supervision and let you know when you are doing something incorrectly
Provides temporary positions throughout the Twin Cities
General Industrial Laborer (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNOctober 17, 2013
Assembly/ Production Line, and warehouse work at various locations.
viracon
logo/load (Former Employee), owatonna mnOctober 9, 2013
went to work at viracon worked an 8 hr shift learned how to properly measure things. met new people and gained some new friends.
Fun Factory Work With Amazing Co-workers
Temp (Current Employee), Monticello, MNSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Working at Doherty Staffing Solutions as a temp, opened an opportunity to work at Cargill Kitchen Solutions. A typical day at work involved coming in at the correct time. I worked 2nd shift. (1:30-10 or OT.) There were locker rooms for the boys and girls. We needed to put on our hairnets, bump hats, ear protection, coat/smocks, steel toed boots that – more... needed to be sanitized if we stepped out of the factory at all, and safety glasses. We would go to the kitchen we were assigned on a schedule. We did our stretches for the fact that we would be standing, twisting, turning, bending, lifting, ect. We would work on the assembly/production lines, and get a 20 minute break every 2 hours. The food we produced was shipped worldwide, and needed to be inspected for food safety reasons.

I learned that its important to let the supervisors know right away if you have an injury, no matter how minor it may seem, so the problem doesn't get any worse.

We had Line Operators, and Supervisors, and Crew Leaders. That was our management, and they supervised us to make sure we're keeping up, that we're not goofing around, because we were there to work.

At first, any job seems hard. This job was a little difficult to begin with, but I'm a quick learner, and it got easy pretty fast. My favorite part was talking with co-workers, and the rotations we would have from spot to spot. It was the fact that we, as a team, were making all this food to satisfy our customers. I enjoy working in a factory, and I enjoy working in production areas. – less
It is good
Packaging CD (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: breaks it is ok health care non
The job was vary good only no Health Care only that is only the Benefit. isu
Great Place to Work
Forklift Operator, Assembly Tech (Temp Positions) (Former Employee), St.Cloud MNAugust 19, 2013
The people are great always willing to help out whenever possible.
Excellent enviroment. Great People.
On-Site Staffing Manager/ Recruiting Associate (Former Employee), Edina, MNJuly 7, 2013
Pros: family owned business with solid structure.
Typical day at work is covered in my Resume. Management was very supportive, quite informative, . Co-workers varied. Some were great, some not so much. Hardest part of the job was being on call 24/7. Most enjoyable part of my job was putting people to work and getting the truck out on time.
great place to work
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNJuly 3, 2013
greeting customer
contract parking car pool guidelines
management was great
worked well with others
meeting new people
Good company
Onsite Staffing Representative (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIMay 31, 2013
Pros: growing company
Cons: work from home alot, compensation
Doherty is a good company to work for. It is smaller and locally owned. Co-workers are positive and upbeat.

Doherty Staffing Solutions Photos