DOLLAR THRIFTY

DOLLAR THRIFTY Employee Reviews

Normal Days
Rental Car Sales Agent (Current Employee), BillingsNovember 26, 2014
Its a fun atmosphere with a ton of down time, the co-workers are friendly and willing to help you no matter what!
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 6, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, great co-workers
Answer calls from customers' are currently renting a vehicle or is unable to rent a vehicle due to non payment for owed balance.
great
Rental Sales Agent (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: n/a
it help me look at sales in a whole other way. my sales skills got a lot stronger and it was great getting to meet people from all over the world
Great Opportunity to Learn Captivate and Rental Car Industry
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER/TECHNICAL WRITER (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 25, 2014
Pros: focus on training principles and interaction
Cons: stressful environment due to potential mergers and layoffs
I worked with some really talented people at Dollar Thrifty and enjoyed collaborating and sharing with them. I was not an expert at Captivate when I started, but I was when I left. I was pushing the envelope to make the program do things it wasn't built to do. Management was dedicated and gave me the opportunities to create some great training. One co-worker in particular was such a good fit to work with. We shared what we discovered about the program and together we able to accomplish great things! I loved most of the projects I was assigned to work on and was allowed to do some really fun and enjoyable interactive presentations.
Not that much fun
Service Agent (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLOctober 22, 2012
Pros: discount on rentals
Cons: short breaks
A typical day can be stressful, I didn't learn a lot, somewhat well managed, co-workers were a great team, the hardest part is the heat I had to be in sun almost 70 percent at a time, the most enjoyable part I got to drive the cars.

About DOLLAR THRIFTY

Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. (DTG), through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the business of daily rental of vehicles – Read more