Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Employee Reviews in United States

Do not work here!
Ground Technical Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOMay 29, 2015
I was a lower level management and I would not recommend it as a place to work. The hours are long, you are made to stay overtime without notice. The upper management is terrible.
Pros
Short hours on one show days
Cons
Poor pay, no advancement, no days off
Amazing Job
Ticketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 18, 2013
I loved this job! The management was amazing, and the whole place was like a family. Everyone looked out for one another. You felt good going into work everyday, and really enjoyed what you did.
Very Fun
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 18, 2013
Great place but now closed and demolished!

Answer phones, book reservations, check people in and walk late arrivals to their seats.
Best job I ever had!
Lead Ground Technician/Back-up Performer (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOJune 9, 2013
I worked with a lot of great minded and VERY friendly people. Never was I bored working here. The best part of my everyday life working with this company was making people smile and changing lives. Also, worked with horses and different animals every season, like buffalos, pigs and even ostriches!! Dixie Stampede is the best show in the town of Branson, Missouri hands down and I enjoy every part of it! The hardest part of the job is having to do 4 shows in one day, back to back which is usually in the summer and christmas time. Since I've worked at Dixie Stampede, I've boosted up on my customer service, dealt with overloaded pressure and especially TEAMWORK! Teamwork is the main key to success in our moto and I can't do much without it. If I ever move back to Missouri, Dixie Stampede is where half of my heart is, although, Hawaii is where my blood family resides.
Pros
catering for 3+ shows that day, loving and helpful co-workers, dealt with animals
Cons
benefits weren't all that great
Fun place to work, but alot of politics and favorites played.
Wardrobe assistant (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOOctober 26, 2012
The Dixie Stampede was a fun place to work. The cast members I worked closely with were like family. My job was very routine and required a large amount of organization.This position gave me a lot of experience in ordering receiving and inventory of uniforms and costumes. I also learned to work effectively totaling unsupervised on a daily basis. The hardest part of my job was dealing with certain managers. Due to my position in the wardrobe dept I had to deal with all the dept managers and there is a great amount of favoritism and boys club mentality among these people.
Pros
monthly get togethers and bonuses
Cons
boys club type management
Fun, great job for students
Dining Server (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOSeptember 7, 2012
Entertain Customers, learned great serving skills, the management is very good, and does a great job with other co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the pace of the job, very quick and efficient. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, the schedule and compensation.
Pros
flexible schedule, make your own wages
Cons
not much of a break.
Fun Horse entertainment
Rider/Performer (Former Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCJune 7, 2012
Exercising, tacking and grooming horses before the show. Perform a set routine on horse back while interacting with live audience. This job was very physical but I enjoyed it, it was rewarding to see the kids eyes light up as we rode around on horse back doing tricks and letting them pet the animals.