domestic Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and easy workplace
care giver (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ILJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day doing domestic services at a home would include doing all the regular living tasks. They include helping the person bathe, dress and eat. I also would clean different areas in the house each day that she spent most of her time in. While working with her I learned that elderly people need to be payed attention to closely. The patients daughter was considered the manager but there wasn't really much to manage. I already knew everything I had to do once I got there so I just got right to it. I was the only person to care for the patient so I did not have any co-workers. There wasn't anything to hard for me to do while I was working for the patient. But I will say the most enjoyable part of it was seeing how happy the patient was every evening after all of my services were completed.
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks.
Great workplace and people
International Supply Chain Operations Planner (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMarch 7, 2016
Fun working environment. There is a heavy workload and days go very fast. The co-workers are wonderful. We are required to do the work of 2-3 people because the company does not want to hire anyone.
Pros
No time cards
Cons
Management is very cold
Responsible and friendly
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Emsworth, PAApril 12, 2016
Every day I started work with a positive attitude, I learned the responsibility of being a hard working person. I would also learn how to be a team player and a productive part of the team. I loved working with people and look forward to working in the service industry.
A very friendly place.
server (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 12, 2015
Fun place to work. Very fast pasted for the most part. Great people to work beside. Management was always willing to help along with other employees. My most enjoyable part was working with my wonderful colleagues, learning to work together very smoothly and enjoying all the smiles on our guests faces.
loved being a stay at home mom
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 9, 2014
raised my daughter till the was in pre k and loved every min of it
Pros
all the kid time i needed
Cons
didnt pay the bills
Love working with kids!!!
Nanny/Housekeeper/personal assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 12, 2013
On a typical day as a nanny...I was waking up to make sure that the kids got dressed, had breakfast and I took them to school. Depending on the parents request, I would run errands for them sometimes until the time that I had to pick the kids up. I would take them home, assist them with homework and then rush them to after school activities such as dance, karate, tennis, football, etc... The hardest part of my day was probably around that 3 o clock hour when I would feel like I needed a nap but overall the family was a joy to work with. I learned to love the kids as my own and I had so much fun working with them. The most enjoyable would have to be the kids...They were the best!!!
Pros
free food, provided vehicle for transportation and errands, and fun, fun, fun.
Cons
no room for advancement and no adults to socialize with.
Fun place
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJune 2, 2015
Great place to work and the atmosphere was loose and fun. Hard work that lead to new opportunity. This was a great time and busy.
fun and rewarding
Babysitting from age (Current Employee) –  San jose CaFebruary 19, 2015
Babysitting and taking care of children while the parents went out. I would read with the children, play with them, cook meals for them. also watched movies with the children. I learned about responsibility and hope important it is in life. I worked on my own. The hardest part making sure the children safe and well taken care of. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the children playing games, watching television and movie.
Wonderful being a full time Mother!
DOMESTIC ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne,INDecember 23, 2013
Dealings with two children. Anything from driving to and from school,appointments,or events,to homemaking duties,and much more!
I am my own boss,which means I am on good terms with management!
Hardest part of my job is always conflict with my children. However,I feel I am a fair person but in the end, I am their parent and want the best for them.
Spending time with my family. Doesn't matter where or what we are doing. They truly fill my heart with joy.
Technical Training/ Software Implementation
Software Implementation (domestic/International (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 28, 2013
This role has used many skills I currently hold:
Project Management
Technical Training
Team Building
Software Implementation Coordination
Facilitation Skills
Great Guy to work For
House Cleaner/Organizer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 12, 2013
I found a man on Craigslist who needed help around the house...turns out he was disabled and needed more help than I originally thought. I worked for him for about a year and developed a good relationship with him. He moved though
I learned about maintaining a building.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Memphis TennesseeJuly 7, 2014
I learned about the maintenance and care of buildings. Worked well with co-workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
good
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2013
This company was my frist job during the school years. I enjoyed working here and loved the people around me. Nice commute from my house was the one of the benefit for this company.
A production environment.
International Wire Payment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  lexington scMarch 5, 2014
I worked at TD bank for 10 years. The job was very stressful. I worked 10 hours a day five days a week.
great work place
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAJune 10, 2012
this is a great company to learn life skills and to get back in the industry
Pros
free meals
Cons
volunteer position not enough pay..
Excellent company.
General Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 22, 2013
Excellent environment to work in. Loved the communicating.