Domino's Pizza
1,230 reviews

Domino's Pizza Employer Reviews

It wasn't the worst job.
csr (Former Employee), LAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: coworkers and most of management was great
Cons: compensation. too many days worked with not enough hours.
Coworkers were awesome, but I would work 7 days a week sometimes, and still not have over 30 hours. It felt like a waste of time most of the time. Tips weren't the best either.
Productive & adventurous place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee), Capitola, CAMarch 18, 2014
A good place to escape to while making money. Family orientated companies with possibilities of advancement. A place to learn multitasking and testing your true customer service & people skills.
The work place
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Euless, TXMarch 17, 2014
Answering Inbound and Outbound Calls, Greeting Customers, Data Entry
Very Productive and Fun work enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee), Ellisville, MSMarch 17, 2014
Pros: occasional free pizza
Cons: advertisment during the winter
A typical day at work would be folding boxes and running the register. I learned how to take orders and data entry, as well as, make pizzas. The management was phenomenal. Everyone knew their job and we all got the job done. My co-workers not only made the job fun but also were very productive. The hardest part of the job was getting all the orders – more... ready and out on time on the weekends. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that our business and efforts were a success. – less
it was a fast paced environment. it was fun to serve new faces and people that came for all over the world. my co-workers were cooperative and fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), NassauMarch 17, 2014
Pros: eating really good pizza sometimes.
Cons: little to no breaks especially on busy nights
while working at domino's i learnt alot such as multitasking and professionalism. there was a time to have fun on the job and a time to be serious. working with my peers were a blast. the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers it really made my job as a cashier really fun and exciting.
Fun work place an every body is professional
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Inglewood. CaMarch 17, 2014
Pros: paid vacations
Cons: short breaks
Take care of the customer. I learned how to take care of upset customer. Taking care of the store an the customer an treat them with respect. My co-workers are very friendly an nice. The hardest part of my job is when we don't do the sales for the day to be positive. The most enjoyable part of my job is when all my co-workers are working really hard – more... an the supervisor, manager give us good feedback. – less
Good Pizza
Server and pizza delivery (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2014
Very organized and attentive to details, clean work place and fast delivery services.
n/a
Customer Service Representative/Driver (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 16, 2014
It was a fun job. Was able to meet new people on a day to day basis.
fair
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), London, KYMarch 15, 2014
high turnover rate in management, creates problematic environment at times
I loved my managers!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Davis, CAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: great opportunity for advancement
Cons: wished the other employees cared. just need to pick out people more careful
I loved working at Dominos. My managers are the reason why I pulled my life together. I would love to work for them again. But I need to keep moving forward with my goals.
Quick, easy money
Pizza delivery driver/customer service (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 14, 2014
Typical day of work for me included making pizzas, prepping food for the day, ringing up customers, settling customer issues, and delivering pizzas. Due to the high turnover at various stores, developing relationships with co-workers can be difficult. However, I did meet my wife at one of the stores. I did like walking out at the end of a shift with – more... cash in my hand. Friday nights were difficult, and Saturdays during football season due to the busy nature. – less
Dominos Pizza
Manager (Former Employee), Middletown, RIMarch 14, 2014
I really liked the people I worked with . It could be very fast paced which was actually fun even though it could be hectic . I enjoyed cooking and delivering .
Productive, well-managed environment
Assistant Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Mukwonago, WIMarch 11, 2014
Pros: employee discount, flexible schedule, fuel reimbursement
Cons: no benefits, only part-time work
Shifts were run efficiently, allowing the franchise to be profitable. Friendly work environment with energetic co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with hundreds of people on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was ensuring top marks for customer satisfaction year after year.
It's fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hope Mills, NCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: no raises for the csr position
Advancement for customer service representatives are almost non existent. This position is the only one that does not get pay raises. Despite this crucial factor, I find dominos to be a great place to work at in terms of energy. You will meet great people. The hardest part of the job, well If you're not accustomed to the rush hours this job may not – more... be for you. – less
Fun place to work and learn.
Assistant store manager (Former Employee), Tri-Cities TNMarch 10, 2014
Manageing drivers and crew alike. Making sure that the drivers were coordinated and had the proper amount of money with them and not too much.

You learn how to deal with customers through telephone mostly, no matter the problem you needed to be prepared for anything.
Good job for college students not so much family people
Assistant Manager / CSR (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 8, 2014
run store alone , manage other empolyees. Company has its ups and downs. not really for people who have families and children.
Productive in learning customer service
CASHIER (Former Employee), Indio, CAMarch 8, 2014
Pros: job
Cons: minimum wage
Awesome experience for college student. Fixable hours for typical college student.
very Talkative funny.
Delivery Driver (Part-time) (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 7, 2014
pretty easy just deliver pizza to right destination. cant have more than 20 dollars in pocket. but everybody was pretty nice and cool.
Hard to make a career
ASST. MANAGER (Former Employee), Lebanon IndianaMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good food and customers
Cons: poor upper mangement
team leading and hard to keep employees enjoy all the customer
Moved up fast
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeville, DEMarch 5, 2014
I enjoyed working here. I started out as a CSR and worked my way up very quickly to Store Manager. Due to my supervisor not liking me once I became a store manager she targeted me. I was put into a store that 6 months after I left was closed down because the sales were not there.

About Domino's Pizza

This company knows the rules of the pizza delivery game. Domino's Pizza runs the world's #2 pizza chain (behind YUM! Brands' Pizza – Read more