Domino's
2,916 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Short breaks
Fun place to work with great customer service. The employees are very friendly and the products are excellent. Very busy during rush hour.
General Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 30, 2015
Once you reach a salaried position you can work up to 80-90 hours and your supervisors could not care less.
They care more about the bottom line than the people working to get the numbers they want.
Great learning experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Picayune, MSJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great team work and motivation.
Cons: Benefits were not all that great.
Controlling food cost , Labor cost, Supervising more than 5 people at a time, food prep and making sure it was rotated, Customer service, Taking order's, Filling order's, Making sure all area's of the store was running smoothly and that everyone was on task.
Good if you need something to get by on
Night Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), cherry hillJuly 30, 2015
Pros: cash daily
Cons: no breaks, no advancement, too fast paced, ruins your vehicle and your not compensated for anything
there is no future here, it's a stepping stone for most and a quick cash for others. It will ruin your car and your social life due to whacked out schedules.
The only people who make money here are the ones that own it, and they don't share
Some advancement, but not worth my time/energy
Shift Manager/Runner (Former Employee), Keansburg, NJJuly 30, 2015
I started out in dominos as a delivery driver. The tips weren't always bad but again management and co workers get in the way of this being a healthy work environment. after about 6 months I was promoted to a Shift Manager, which you think would get a pay increase right? If you think so you are probably wrong. my co workers at the time could be very defiant/slacking off/fighting for deliveries. And my boss is a whole different story. In a whole, I don't believe Dominos pizza is a good employer to work for.
Domino's
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Groton CTJuly 29, 2015
Pros: working with great people
Cons: carrying semi-large amounts of cash while delivering to some times some scary places.
Working at Domino's was fantastic. The owner was wonderful, the managers and staff couldn't have been better. I loved being in the car going from house to house meeting new people and also seeing the regulars.
You control your workplace
General Manager (Former Employee), Norfolk VAJuly 29, 2015
Cons: no life outside of work
The atmosphere of the store is dependent upon you as an employee. Level 3 AM and above will most likely be unhappy with upper management, which makes it all the more important you keep your employees happy. Advancement opportunities are abundant if you can deal with the corporate people.
Slow and steady work enviroment.
Delivery expert (Former Employee), Danville, VAJuly 29, 2015
A normal day of work involves coming in, and handling the pizza, cleaning, and preparing for the day rush of orders.
I've learned how to be friendly with customers, and effectively work together with my teammates.
My coworkers themselves are really enjoyable to work with, they tolerate me and help me achieve our goal of sales.
The hardest part of the day is dealing with multiple orders that come through to us and require constant work and paying attention to every detail possible.
Unproductive, careless
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Amherst, OHJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Friendly Customers
Cons: Management, work ethic of co-workers
A typical day at work was answering any incoming calls, preparing food, correctly boxing orders, sweep the floor, clean all tables, clean the makeline, clean all dishes, and correctly deliver orders to customers homes. Management does not care about work ethic, the cleanliness of the store, or the well being of the store. A few co-workers actually did their job correctly, but most of my co-workers lacked motivation. The hardest part of the job was being one of the few people who actually cared about the company and the store, but getting no appreciation for my hardwork. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet different people and their pets everyday, you always see something or someone new everyday.
fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Portland, MEJuly 28, 2015
It was a fun job. Even though it was fast paced it was easy and fun to work at. Everyone had a good sense of humor and were laid back. All the tasks were straightforward and easy. The boss was laid back and easy to work with.
Easy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Laid Back
Cons: pay
This is a great job for High School and maybe college students as well. Easy work but it can sometimes get boring. The best position is delivery driver, You get opportunity to make the most money due to tips. Depending on location and your hours, you can make $500-700 a week.
Competitive place and learned a lot from colleagues..
Java Developer (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJuly 26, 2015
Daily we had a meeting about development process and status meetings. Had a great time with my team and employees of Domino's.
Fast paced, fun working environment, great team.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 26, 2015
Pros: 50% employee discount
Cons: No sitting down.
Day in prepping food, cleaning the store such as sweeping, mopping, cleaning counters and windows. Day out cleaned dishes and also cleaned entire store.
learned how to make pizza and keep up an inventory of food so that we don't over purchase and always maintain a till of 100.
co-workers was more like a family everyone got along with the exception of a few disagreements but everyone was on board.
hardest part would have had to have been the call volume and getting everything correct no mistakes there was no room for them.
most enjoyable would be the customers, making pizza, the connections made at work, and the praise for going above and beyond in my job.
an exciting place to work th t has alot to learn
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: alot of diffrnt things included
Cons: dont have none
i like workingg with pizza because its such a high demand and has alot of thing s to do as in cooking it and makes you feel important when you can make other people smile cause of what you created for them and the warmth of fresh food
Horrible experience
Part time driver and cashier (Former Employee), chicago ilJuly 24, 2015
You have to work all day no breaks. They do not let you grow unless you applied for that position.What ever position you apply for thats here you stay,Like i was a driver and soething went wrong with my car. and theybtold me dont come back until my car is fixed. Even though i knew hpw to do everything in the store
Dominoes is a very fun place too work
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJuly 24, 2015
I worked at Dominoes for a total of three years and during that time everyone was very will too assist me in my endevour too become a manager.
A very simple job, but the pay is random.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2015
Pros: 40% employee discount
Cons: No breaks, hourly pay cut in half on the road, $0.95 per delivery for mileage.
Being a delivery driver for Domino's is easy. Your duties include: folding boxes, taking deliveries, and cleaning the store. You have to deliver food to the customer safely and quickly. However, the tips received at the end of every day are random and paychecks are relatively low, because drivers are only paid half wage on the road. Basically, delivery driving is a job. Not a career.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 23, 2015
Customer service representative, answered phones, upselling, cleaned during and after shift, greeted customers, assisted with food preparation, cash handling, Fun work environment.
Great Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 23, 2015
This was a great job people was great . I learned a lot with in this job. I would go back because really enjoyed myself with this job.
Advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Wonderful staff
Cons: n/a
-Created client based community relationship with customers.
-Learned restaurant techniques and protocol quickly and efficiently.
-Promoted current local and national advertising campaigns while maintaining high ticket orders that were profitable.
-Crafted consumer experience as the first point of contact with the brand.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more

Domino's Salaries