Domino's Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,295 reviews matching the search
Quality and Quantity
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 24, 2016
Dominos or Team Washington is the fastest and the best growing company in the U.S.A. All of their employees are well experienced, not only that but Dominos provides opportunities and training for their employees to grow.
My experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cinnaminson, NJAugust 23, 2016
I would take phone orders and the make the food. I learned how to take orders, prep the food, and make the food. The managers could have been a little more professional and the co-workers as well. The hardest part was getting people to do their job and the enjoyable part was teamwork when everyone was actually working.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
unprofessional
Fun and easy
Driver/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Bremen, GAAugust 23, 2016
Defiantly not a job to be paying bills with, but perfect for someone straight out of high school. I always had fun working here but always struggling to make ends meet. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with rude customers.
Slightly enjoyble
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Fremont, NEAugust 23, 2016
Day consisted of taking orders, making pizzas or other, and delivering pizzas.

General Manager: Great Manager, Nice, denied worker with disability inside job.

A worker with a physical disability, I believe he said it was called Muscular Dystrophy was denied an inside position when it causes him to fall without reason and has not so good balance and footing let alone on ice, and him reporting when he falls. And stating pain from falls. One bad incident where there was a parking lot covered in ice, he had to call the store and have another driver take the pizzas to the customer, because he had fallen multiple times with the pizzas and couldn't get up and stated he had to crawl back to his vehicle. And there was another incident where he also fell on ice and couldn't get up and couldn't get around the car to the drivers seat so had to crawl over the passenger seat. Multiple statements of falling on ice.

Co-workers: Most immature, few mature, bad language, and few making work place hostile, as in yelling and screaming at one another

Safety: No Cameras, broken lock on freezer, keys left in cars overnight, company vehicles in poor condition, co-workers being reckless in cars seen as I was off work, speeding, spinning tires, and excessive acceleration

Owner: Greedy, and very rude to workers, and stuck-up.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Owner, bad vehicals
Don't go there...
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsAugust 23, 2016
Awful experience, awful management. Many lies and promises told that were never followed through with. They take advantage of their staff and will overwork you the second you give them the chance.
Pros
Free/ Discounted food
It's an OK place to work you're always staying busy
Cook/Prep/Cashier/delivery (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 23, 2016
That's an OK place to work I was busy. It's nice for a college student downtown. For me it wasn't really good because, I have a family and I didn't have time off enough to spend with my family.
Fun meetings, annual picnic, fun competitions with nice prizes
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLAugust 22, 2016
At this job I learned that there are leaders and there are bosses. I deffenetly tried my best to be the leader people would like to work for, tried to make the work environment fun even though for some part timers that job wasn't the greates, they will come to work with a smile on their face. I meet a lot of people and learned a lot from them. There wasn't a day we wouldn't have fun while giving 110% for the job. We had short breaks, sometimes not at all that's probably one of the hardest things when it comes to working in the qsr industry, all day on your feet and moving constantly as well wasn't that great.
At the end numbers are what matters to any company, but to me is the people making it happen, that's the best thing I've learned in my 10 years as an employee,as a co worker, as a manager, as a leader.
Pros
50% off on product
Cons
All day in your feet, long hours, no week ends or holidays off
Great people and steady job
SHIFT LEAD (Former Employee) –  Paris, TX 75460August 22, 2016
Was great for high school job, but needed full time employment and wasn't available at the time. I was promoted to shift lead and still couldn't get enough hours to be full time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Productive work space
Delivery Expert-Making safe pizza deliveries (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 22, 2016
fun job. I worked at many stores. Sometimes hours change, but was the same for the most part. Great management and teamwork.
dont do this to your self
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 22, 2016
some of the managers have not completed high school. In general, do not do this to yourself. If you a kind person who won't say 'No". Then you might hear "Just one more run' for your entire delivery career.
Fast Pace
DELIVERY DRIVER/INSIDER (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 22, 2016
The workplace is fast pace and can have its moments of stress due to lack of competent employees. You make decent wages in regards to the tips you bring in from deliveries.
poor management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIAugust 22, 2016
Fun place to work but with poor management. Does not train employee properly for the job and inspections of OER. OER is rude and treat workers like they dont matter.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 21, 2016
It's an okay job for a starter. Although they start you with minimum wage . You have to work your way up. It's a fast paced environment. Not that bad though.
Fun crew, horrible upper Management
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 21, 2016
You can do your job so well and it will get you absolutely nowhere. Upper management will run you dry, take advantage of you when they get down and desperate. They will promote people who don't deserve it for not doing their jobs properly, but how dare you hard worker complain about being treated unfairly. No we will not give you a raise. Then we will fire you and leave your store with no staff to be ran into the ground. Company makes poor decisions and I would stay very far away from this franchisee.
Pros
Met wonderful friends
Cons
Had to work there
Loved it here
Delivery Expert to Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2016
I was a Delivery Expert at a South Side location and I loved my job. I lost weight walking all day, met new people everyday, and I trained to be a manager after 5months of working there! Our staff are like family and our regular customers love us! The turnover is moderate because of the overall area's reputation and High safety risks, but Domino's as my job was really dope. I learned so much about the restaurant business that my respect is only greater for the people who keep it going.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Upbeat atmosphere. Quick advancement. Good tips on weekends!
Cons
Safety depending on the location's dispatch area.
Fun place to work at, but can be very stressful and demanding in management
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 20, 2016
I've worked at Domino's for 4 years. I started off as a CSR, switched to delivery driver, and then became a shift manager. Being a manager has been very stressful at times, especially when working at one of the busiest stores in our franchise.

My co-workers have all been great to work with and everyone gets along with each other. It's almost like a big happy family.

The hardest part of the job is just the overall stress it can cause from there being so many orders and not having enough people staffed to handle it. I've learned that you just need to do what you can and tough it out.
Would have been better if.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 20, 2016
Being an assistant manager took a lot away from my time with my kids. I would close the store and the next morning I was opening the store. I would have states if I would have been pay more than than 20cents more than minimal wage was being an assistant helped me learn how to come at employees the right way not and not the wrong way.
Pros
n/a
Cons
everything
Productive workplace
Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2016
At domino's the most important thing they taught me was teamwork and how everyone has to work together to be productive. The management is a little stiff at times.My coworkerare very easy to get along with.
They do not care about there people. Thats why there always hiring
Dominos Pizza (Current Employee) –  Oberlin, OHAugust 19, 2016
If They would train there staff and care about them it would be a nice place to work. But they don't have time to train anyone correctly then gets upset when something isn't done properly, then wants that person to be fired for it .
Pros
people are great, worked very well together.
Cons
No training, dont care about the staff, to many people leaving for no training
Overall good place to work with flexible schedules
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNAugust 19, 2016
I really love my job. My co-workers are mainly hardworking individuals who work well in a team. I've had three different general managers but overall they're good leaders and understanding people. None of the work was too physically exhausting. Some of the rushes can be intense. I'm excited for whoever takes over my position once I leave.
Pros
Free pizza! Understanding bosses
Cons
Some very late nights (I've worked til 5:30am)

2.9