Domino's
2,068 reviews

Domino's Employer Reviews

Always stay positive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), MelbourneOctober 17, 2014
Customer Complaints-Employee messed up a order-I gave them 10 dollars off their next order they were happy to stay in business with us
Trained the employee more
I loved it for the most part you have to take a deep breathe in and let it out and be relax no matter what
fast paced delivery
delivery driver (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: no breaks
A typical day consists of opening the store, handling a cash register, and making quick deliveries, along with closing the store. I was able to motivate my co-workers at this work place. The hardest part was keeping up with the pace on busy weekends but besides that the job was a piece of cake.
Great work environment
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), Florence, KYOctober 17, 2014
I loved working with the residents, however the management made the job less than desirable.
Fun, close knit community work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: long staneous hours
Open and run the store by myself unless I worked an evening shift.
Flexible hours, could work from home.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Talladega, ALOctober 16, 2014
Typical day at work: Pulling email, getting back with manager's on new hires. Checking nightly deposits. Distributing supplies and uniforms. Working on coupons. Pulling reports and auditing them.
What I learned: The managers all had there own store and one owner. But each manager ran them differently. As for as food count, operation, deposits, etc...
Management: – more... Some days a little tense overall good day!
Co-Workers: All very nice and helpful.
Hardest Part of the Job: Taking the mailers to the post office. The boxes were heavy
Enjoyable part of my job: Flexible hours, casual, – less
it's was very excititing
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Mission, KSOctober 16, 2014
meeeting new people and getting the experenice. making the food and deliveringthem to the customers
Steady pace environment
Second Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Erie, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches. easy going management
Cons: lack of room for advancement
Working with customers on orders from a single person to multiple families at gatherings. Learned how to safely handle large amounts of cash responsibly. Deliver great customer experiences. Coworkers were fun and easy going. Hardest part of the job were the rushes during large local sporting events.Very friendly and family like work place.
Fun place to work
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 15, 2014
a typical day at work involves greeting customers, placing orders, labor control, and inventories
Not a bad job depending on the people you work with
General Manager (Former Employee), VirginiaOctober 15, 2014
This job depends all on the people that you work with. If you have good people then the job will be a cinch. However if you have subpar employees, it is a nightmare.
Fun place to work. Very laid back.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAOctober 15, 2014
Management is outgoing. Willing to work with your availability if it has to change suddenly.
domino
General Manager Dominos (Former Employee), Capitola, CAOctober 14, 2014
hired and fired employees, kept up to date with products. Did performance reviews and kept up to date with cleaning and sanitation.
first job only.
General Manager (Current Employee), Zanesville, OHOctober 14, 2014
pay was awful! people were awful! wouldn't recomend working for this company to anyone. servers made 2.50 an hr and hardly got tips.
The pizza delivery experts
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Apopka, FLOctober 13, 2014
Pros: being a leader in the industry
Cons: sometimes under rated and misunderstood
Need I say more? Being experts at the delivery of pizzas sounds mundane I know but can actually lead to a very substantial way of having income. Many college students would back me up on that.
Fast pace, productive work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Oneonta, NYOctober 13, 2014
A typical day was taking both in store and over the phone orders, delivering orders to customers in a timely fashion and aiding in store activities such as preparing pizzas for delivery. I learned that keeping a calm, level head in a fast pace work place is important. The management here was superb, and co workers were all extremely helpful and productive. – more... The hardest part of the job was keeping all of the deliveries in line on busy days. Domino's was an extremely profitable work place with a good vibe overall. – less
Working at Domino's
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Miramar, FLOctober 13, 2014
At first, I enjoyed my time being a delivery driver. This was with our first Store Manager. 2 weeks later, I was promoted to inside CSR. A couple of individuals were ethical and others were not. I began to learn the insides and out of this company and 3 weeks later I was promoted to assistant manager. Having the power and authority over others were – more... my favorite parts of the day. Unfortunately, my new manager and I, didn't see eye to eye and we acme to the conclusions that this company was no longer for me. Would I go back? I would. My skills and knowledge obtained there were worth it. – less
Produtive and people oriented
Store Manager (Current Employee), Leland, NCOctober 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: long hours, fake complaints
Nice place to work. I feel it is for younger people who are coming up. Once I advanced into management for the money, I realized I had lost a lot of time for school and other things. Like many may know, managing a low volume store on salary means a lot of hours to control labor.
Great expierence
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLOctober 12, 2014
great work enviornment exvellent customers and co-workers and managers
Fun fast paced environment-- get lots of hours to work
General Manager (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTOctober 11, 2014
Take orders, make food, deliver, clean up
Make your own schedule
Flexible hours
Fast Paced and great learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Prairieville, LaOctober 10, 2014
Pros: great people, great environment, fast paced
Cons: not many hours
Just like every other job, you have to work hard. This is no slow paced job. Most people think "you just make pizzas. How hard can it be?" This job is about measurements and timing. Timing is everything in this job. You are constantly on your feet and running around.
It is a very great place to be. The people are wonderful and awesome to be around.
The – more... hardest part about this job, in my opinion, is during rush. You have to work ten times harder than normal.
The only downfall; if you are not a manager, don't expect more than 30 hours a week. – less
wonderfulplaceto work ifyou are a college student
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Valdosta, GAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: good work schedule.
Cons: you use your own vehicle
I loved driving for Domino's Pizza. The management team was very good about working around my class schedule.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, – Read more