Domino's
2,722 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

Loved this job
Lead Training Driver/Acting Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Odessa, TXMay 27, 2015
Loved working here. Enjoyed my interaction with all the customers. liked the fast paced, customer friendly environment. I enjoyed going to work everyday.
Great work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Kutztown, PennsylvaniaMay 27, 2015
I enjoy working at Dominos as a shift runner, I love the tasks and the staff. I have learned so many things about running a crew and I have gotten to see what happens after hours to keep the store running. I have learned a lot to take with me into my next job.
Not all that great
Driver/ Insider (Current Employee), Kennewick, WAMay 27, 2015
While working for the Spokane locations I found that the stores were ran by a very good business owner who knew what he was doing, I enjoyed going to work and got along with everyone I worked with. Transfering to the location I currently work in I find that the owner is more concered about saving money. The general manager considering that he has been for as long as he has doesnt seem like he can keep up with the physical demands of the job.
Easy going job
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 27, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Domino's and the people I worked there with were also very friendly and helpful. The only downside was the salary I received.
Domino's
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 26, 2015
I was a delivery driver for Domino's pizza. I worked in Edina and South Minneapolis. I was responsible for safely delivering food and professional customer service.
Working with the public was fun
Deliver Driver and Telephone Operator Cook (Former Employee), Roanoke Rapids, NCMay 26, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: no healthcare benefits
My day at Dominos was very interested everyday on the job. I started my work day at 10:30a.m. First we prepared the food for the day and if any dishes was dirty I would always wash them. When the phones stated to ring I would go to the front and answer them because it was hard for the person making the pizzas for the day to do both. When orders stated coming out of the ovens I would usually be the one to cut them up and get ready for my deliveries of the day. I learned how to communicate with different types of people. I always got along well with all of my managers. I would always respect my co-workers and got along with them. The hardest part of the job was when we were very busy and there was only one driver delivering. The most enjoyable part of working there was everyone got along well with one another.
Fun workplace with flexibility.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: All the pizza you can eat
Cons: No breaks or lunches
Tossing pizza, topping pizza, baking/cutting/boxing pizza. Taking orders, driving deliveries, ringing up carry-out orders, preparing the store for use. The tasks are simple and sensible, and the job can be rewarding so long as no issues arise that require office action. Large disconnect between employees and office representatives, where clerical and human resources concerns are handled in the slow, bureaucratic manner common in Big Business and Government agencies.
Productive and fun place to work
Profeesional Driver (Current Employee), Chesepekae VAMay 26, 2015
Answered phones placed customers orders and delivered orders safe and on time. Helped closed store. great atmosphere with a great company culture.
A big step forward in my career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Easy to move up, Cross Training, Many locations
Cons: Unfair compensation, Limited to no benefits, broken promises, bad hiring, tiring
I was with the company for 6+ years beginning as an insider and eventually advancing to an MIT (assistant manager) position also acting as a delivery driver..

Overall, the ability to advance is wonderful and always available however turnover is pretty high. I had been attempting to be a GM for many years however due to the fact that I was still in college my boss thought it best I didn't advance. I felt I was being treated very unfairly at points when it came to compensation. There was a male employee that had the same skill level and experience I did getting paid a quarter more than myself and also in school who got promoted to a GM despite my persistence. Before my departure, I was the longest running MIT but I was getting paid nearly a whole dollar less than the other managers, one manager was getting paid $11 while I was making only 9.75/hr.

In addition, Domino's promotes people who have no idea what they're doing. They hired a GM with only a month of experience which led me to having to step in while she got trained to do the job I was doing for her.

My grandmother died while I was employed leading me to miss a week of work (over 40+ scheduled hours) and I couldn't get compensated for it at all despite the corporate handbook stating entitlements to bereavement, I was told that because my location was franchised I couldn't get any benefits. Eventually I was told I was going to get half of my time paid in benefits but they never followed through. Even though I was a full time, long term employee I didn't get ANY benefits besides a week of paid vacation (based on – more... your average hours) that they required you to take all at once and not in pieces.

In addition to fair compensation; PAY YOUR DRIVERS FAIRLY. Domino's will pay drivers min wage while they're IN the store however when clocked out on deliveries they get paid significantly less (sometimes $4/hr). They also pay per delivery but the more deliveries you take at once the less you will get compensated and if you take 3 at a time, you don't get paid that extra bonus. – less
Entertaining work place, received tips daily
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), Hephzibah, GAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Daily tips
Cons: The time you got off of work was never set in stone.
Fun fast paced work place with the enjoyment of daily money in tips. I learned a lot about managing a group of people as well as taking a massive amount of orders at once. During rushes we would have to deal with 5-6 phone lines on our own at once. Taking a customer's orders fast and efficiently was key. The hardest part of the job would have to be the damage sustained to your car when you drive it constantly and daily. Also the time you get off is NEVER set in stone and you often get off HOURS past your scheduled time.
Fun place for my first job
Assistant Manager/Team Member (Former Employee), Running Springs, CAMay 23, 2015
This was my first job so it was a good place to work. The staff was respectable, dependable and was always attentive to peoples needs. Easy to work under pressure and kept a neat and clean environment
Shameful management
Pizza Making Expert (Former Employee), Oak Lawn, ILMay 22, 2015
Worked here for a summer. When things got slow (which was every day after about 2 hours) the new people were sent home. After looking at my w2 come tax season and seeing that I only brought home about $300 for a summer, I caution applying because plain and simple its just not worth it.
Fast paced an fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PaMay 22, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no breaks
very fast paced environment have to be accurate. barely any breaks constant go at all times. Shifts are never the same days off never the same have to plan accordingly
Poor management leads to unmotivated workers
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee), Groton, CTMay 21, 2015
Pros: 50% off discount almost anything
Cons: no breaks most times, lack of enforcemnt of rules, managment
everything is based on personal lives and realationships that you cannot work your way up due to your work that you have done. Plus you never know your hours one week you may have 40 hours the next youll have fifteen
Fun place to work and cook
Insider - Order Taker (Former Employee), Needham, MAMay 21, 2015
A typical day in Domino's was answering the phones, taking order's and handling the chash register, and when needed, assist with the pizza production and clean up.
It has taught me to be more responisble of my own work, deal with costumers, make pizza's and clean up a messy work area.
Although many co-workers were not up to standards, it help me learn to work even harder.
Fun place to work
General Manager (Current Employee), Milton, VTMay 21, 2015
Pros: free food, easy work environment
Cons: not fairly compensated, employees do what ever
Domino's is a fun place to work but there is always problems such as high school students always wanted to get out early, not come in or always on their phones instead of working. Drivers rage in age many of them between 30 and 45 years old. Many work other jobs and use Domino's as another source of income but don't really care about the job.

No one really shows respect for authority but managers are stuck in a position where they deal with what they have.
good work place and very interesting
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Jonesboro, GAMay 21, 2015
Each day is a new adventure when you work for Domino's. It is a truly fast placed work environment with very little room for errors. Co-workers keep the day interesting with jokes every now and then, but they work very hard. My manager is a very energetic person who keeps everybody going in the right direction throughout the day. The hardest part of my job is when i get huge orders with no one around to help.
Eh
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Odessa, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: get paid hourly wage
Cons: No breaks, employee discount is same as customer coupons, glass ceiling for those who can pass a drug test...
A lot of screw ups in way upper management. Simple things that need to be done to keep a store functional, that fall to the bottom of the list of things to do.
Fun workplace environment
Driver (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Team members
Cons: Risky earning (tips)
A fun workplace environment that pays decently in an unskilled labor market. More importantly for me was the fact that they worked with my school schedule without cutting my full-time hours.
Not what I enjoy
Team Memeber (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Half prices off of pizzas.
Cons: Management and hours
I cannot seem to get more than a few hours a week and only work two to three days. When I do get to work I can hardly ever work a full shift since I am always being sent home early. The general manager is extremely rude also. It is hard for me to learn about the job when I get so few hours and then receive about four days off. The co-workers are awesome and they make it worth.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more

Domino's Salaries