Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 5,960 reviews matching the search
Typical Day at Domino's Pizza
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rocky Point, NYMay 24, 2017
A typical day at Domino's as a delivery driver would consist of taking multiple orders and delivering them to nearby towns. It was also my responsibility to clean dishes and sweep the floors. If the store would get busy I would take orders on the phone. I learned how to deal with customers.
Cons
No breaks, no benefits
Flexible and Productive
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Old Town, MEMay 24, 2017
Flexible, fun work environment. I applied for this job hoping to balance being a full time student and having a job on the side to provide money for rent and food. It is beneficial.
Pros
Free food
Productive and Fast paced
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMay 24, 2017
I got to learn a lot from working with people from diverse backgrounds and I enjoyed the fast paced work environment. However, it's not ideal for a person that wants weekends off or nights with the family. I gained immense amount of management experience.
Enjoyed the job
Driver/CSR (Former Employee) –  Ocean Springs, MSMay 24, 2017
Good job with good co-workers. Schedule allowed me no life however.
Job market on Gulf Coast is poor at best so this was the best I could find making a decent living.
Excellent upper management and a fun job.
I enjoyed using my many years of customer service and believe I was an asset t the company.
Pros
fun job
Cons
schedule
Driving New Car and getting paid while doing it
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 23, 2017
I needed a job really bad when i got hired on at Dominoes. I enjoyed the competition between the drivers to get the most tips. You knew you were a hard worker when the managers started to give friday night and saturday night for 8 hour shifts.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Medical
Okay Job
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 23, 2017
Good for a first job.
I made a few friends but wouldn't want to hang out with them outside of work. It was very busy every day. I had to wear a hat but because I had long hair I kept it in a pony tail, and when I quit because of school and work time management, I could have short hair which was better for summer, because of my back. I kinda sucked at topping pizzas. I at least had an employee discount and had dinner after work every night. The big downside was that I couldn't leave at the time my shift ended until I had the okay from the day manager.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Shift times
Very fun workplace with great employees
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Yorktown, VAMay 23, 2017
A typical day working at domino's is driving around your city delivery pizza to many customers and providing great customer service. The employees were always really nice and were willing to lend an assisting hand.
Ok.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMay 23, 2017
Ok place to work. Nice first job for someone young with no responsibilities. They are overall lax and no one is held accountable for anything. Would only recommend to a young person who is seeking their first place of employment.
extremely fast paced work enviroment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAMay 23, 2017
Answering phones and taking food orders.Data entry:customer informatiom, name , adress, phone number. Cleaning duties and closing procedures. Handling cash and credit card transactions.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Short breaks and not enough hours
Company does not care about employees
Driver (Current Employee) –  Columbia, TNMay 23, 2017
Not a work friendly environment. No family life outside of work, poor compensation for gas mileage and benefits are expensive which also aren't offered untill after a full year.
Quick-paced but very enjoyable
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSMay 23, 2017
When I was working for Dominos the manager was all about customer service, something I can really get behind. It was serious yet very rewarding. Met a lot of good people and had a very pleasurable work experience with this company.
Great place to earn experince
General Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 23, 2017
There are no typical days at work everyday is different. Great place to work if you have nothing else you want to do its very time demanding as a GM you are always on call and you have to run to the every need of your store. I enjoyed all the people I met and loved celebrating our victories.
Pros
Great pay after a few years, people
Cons
no life work balance it was dominos or nothing
It a good place of work for some one in high school that just looking to start working
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDMay 23, 2017
Just follow what they tell you and you should be fine. They can help you a lot with things that you will have to do. Like slapping toppings and etc. one of the best jobs I had
Pros
Good hours nice environment
Cons
Fast pace
Positive and fun place to work feels like a family
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Carrboro, NCMay 23, 2017
I have only been with the company a month and I love it. Management are positive and caring, so far it's just been a wonderful experience working with the company.
Productive Work Day at Dominos
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMay 23, 2017
A typical day at Domino's would be coming in to work with a smile, and greeting coworker. Then, depending upon the speed of the business you would clock in, put on apron, wash your hands, prepare prep for the day. After, you would be placed in the position of three choices; carryout, make-line server, or catch the oven. Depending where you are placed is what task you will perform for the the time being. The management treats you with respects and guides you in the right direction. The workplace culture is respectful and happy at all times. The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with unhappy customers. However, the most part of the job I enjoy is dealing with the unhappy customers to make them satisfied , it teaches you discipline.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks
Domino's is an enviroment that is quick pace with poor management.
Shift Manager/ Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Shepherdstown, WVMay 23, 2017
Domino's is a place I would recommend if you are looking for a minimum hour work week. Management is poorly trained and you are not appreciated. My time at Domino's was not bad, but other employees around me were stressed out and not enjoying the environment around them.
Fun and Easy
Insider (Former Employee) –  South Yarmouth, MAMay 23, 2017
A pretty easy job when its not busy. Promotions come with need which increases with time. Managers are very fair and the coworkers are pretty nice. Teamwork is solid. Tips aren't bad either.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Occasional angry customers, Hot or Cold inside, No free drinks
Fun
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Maineville, OHMay 23, 2017
The pay was the biggest issue I had with Domino's. At my store the pay was nice because there were plenty of rich neighborhoods around. When I went to other stores the pay fell off due to the lesser living arrangements of some families. This was the biggest con otherwise I enjoyed the experience.
Eh
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Aldie, VAMay 23, 2017
The work is stressful and the management is under par. Manager is rude and make employees feel uncomfortable. When taking off the manager asks why and wont drop it and when calling out the manager tries to force you to come in even in emergency.
Productive and can be a career for some who enjoy it
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Lehighton, PAMay 23, 2017
I have worked here a few years and there are days that are busy and you don't stop moving and there are times where it is extremely slow and it's just a rough day for everyone. I've learned to handle maximum amounts of business even alone and what to do when it's slow and what I should be doing if it's slow to keep the team productive and busy. Management is trained for a higher ranked manager in the store. Usually starting with the General Manager of the store or owner to get it started and then they train more people an so on. The workplace is pretty great, everyone is friends and loves working with each other for the most part. Some days has their ups and downs but the hardest part is trying to push through the negative of customers that are upset, or co workers that get stressed out it's hard to move around it sometimes but we push through it to make it easier on the team. Being positive and strong with certain aspects of food service counts to have an easier day and make customers happy. The most enjoyable part of the day is when everyone is just in amazing moods and we're all flowing together throughout the day and the sales, customers and food is just working so well together and everyone is happy coming and going.
Pros
Discounts, coworkers are nice
Cons
No breaks technically, just spurts to relax, no bonus for higher management, can be long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9