Domino's
2,422 reviews

Domino's Employer Reviews

Clean and quick but hectic
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Solvang, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good tips, discount and quick pizza
Cons: low pay, obnoxious customers, overheated with broken ac
Work was normally incredibly hectic or completely dead. The management was excellent, however undervalued. The most difficult part would be an unprepared rush where we needed to scramble for things to work out and not be overrun. The tips were the saving grace of the work.
good job
Cashier & CSR (Former Employee), jacksonville flFebruary 28, 2015
this was a good job they just didn't pay enough the management was ok the can be kind of rude at times but the co workers are easy to work with an everyone works together
Great for getting cash everyday
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Keller, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: decent money
Cons: inconsistent scheduling, wear and tear on your car
Working at domino's isnt the best job in the world, but it is a pretty good job to have.

Pros:
Cash at the end of every night
Get paid per mile while on delivery
Relatively easy job
You dont have to stand or sit all day, its a good mix
Tips are pretty good, depending on location
Get a check bi-weekly

Cons:
Wear-and-tear on your car
Lots of miles
If you're car isnt in the best shape, i would highly recommend not being a driver. The chances of your car just breaking down is so high it seems. Brakes, oil/filter changes add up
Insurance goes up for being such a high risk (constantly on the road, increasing your chances of being in an accident)
IF its a slow day, you'll be bored as you'll run out of things to clean or do.
Alot of repetitiveness
Driving in dangerous weather conditions such as snow, ice, severe rain/thunderstorms, high heat temperatures, fog, etc..

I feel like the worst part of the job is the lack of consistent schedules.

You could be off mon and tues of this week and then not off the next 9 days or so.

Managers seem to come and go every few months it seems.
I've been through 5 over the course of 1 year and 4 months
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Keizer, ORFebruary 28, 2015
This is a good company to work for part time or when you are going to school. Very flexible work hours and tips are nice. Not much room for advancement though.
easy
Cashier/Delivery (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: pay
The management was great. Work hours not bad. Fun employees and overall work environment. Not a bad place to work. Excellent pizza and food.
it was ok for college
DILIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Sweetwater, TXFebruary 26, 2015
have nothing bad to say, just a job need while in college.
-Maintained proper cash bank, perform deliveries in a timely and most cost effective manner
-Provided exceptional customer service
-Follow company and state regulation pertaining to proper food handling and health guidelines.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tewksbury, MAFebruary 26, 2015
Open the store and set up the make line continue to serve customers and prepare their food. Prepare orders from the internet, set up the cash draw. The co workers were good people
productive
CSR/ Shift Manager (Former Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Busy, no benefits at all. hard working Co-workers. The typical day would be taking orders all day managing customers complains and dealing with their issues with respectful manners.
productive place
store customer service rep (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLFebruary 24, 2015
working at dominos was tough at times but me and the crew could go through any problem as a team. I learned how to work as a team and what working is really like.
Friendly Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Glendora, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: fast pace environment, long shifts
Cons: poor communication, lousy opportunity to promote
A typical day at Domino's consists of answering phone calls and serving customers. I also had to fold pizza boxes and occasionally help make pizza.
I learned how to make pizza and handle inbound phone orders. I also learned how to process card transactions.
The management was decent, over all the company worked well, but sometimes it seemed like they were disorganized.
The coworkers varied; some were really nice and others gave judgmental looks.
The hardest part of the job was handling the dinner rush.
The most enjoyable part was serving the customers.
Not that Great
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Sunny Isles, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: tips paid daily
Cons: wear and tear on vehicle, poor work conditions.
Long hours. Poor work conditions. Low pay. Discount of pizza's, meet all kinds of people. Have to clean up store, fold boxes, take orders while being ready to deliver. Deliveries are expected to be fast and accurate.
productive place a work
Asst. Manager (Former Employee), tucker gaFebruary 23, 2015
everyday was busy in the sense of making pizza and dealing with customers, i learned the responsibilities of being a manager. management was simple but stressful, my co workers were great, i had all the respect from them and we all worked as a team. hardest part of the job was getting the count done at night, which had to be done every night. the enjoyable part of this job was that everyone got along and when it came time to work the work got done
Fun and Inviting Work Place
Customer Service/ Food Preparation (Former Employee), Lake Zurich, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Working at Domino's was always interesting. It was always an enjoyable time to show up to work and work along side all of the my coworkers to get every customer their food orders on time.
Great group of people with like minded interests and good work ethics.
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), Vermilion, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Very smooth and positive work environment.

Learned to take my time while accomplishing tasks efficiently and valuing customer's opinions.

Management is very helpful and caring towards your daily life and schedule.

Haven't encountered a negative minded co-worker thus far.
Dominos is a friendly work environment
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), Bridgeton, NJFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: making new friends and having the option to listen to your music during deliveries
Cons: sometimes it was frustrating not knowing where your customers live, but with time you'll learn the community.
Depending on your job, a typical day would include getting there on time and either helping out around the store or delivering the product to the customer. I've learned multiple things about dominos and their many pizza combinations and even learned how to make a pizza. Not only that but it gets you familiar with your community. The hardest part would be the "rush" and traffic. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be driving and meeting new people.
fun work environment. positive vibes. great team work.
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee), Murray, UTFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: 50% off the whole menu
Cons: no scheduled breaks
A typical day at work for me is busy.
I am always on my toes.
no down time.
if I'm not making food I'm taking phone calls.
or cleaning keeping the store in tip top shape.
In this job I've learned leadership.
I've learned team work and the true meaning of it.
I've learned that you cant run a successful business alone.
There is no "I" in team.
the management at Domino's is great. They take care of their team.
They make sure we get what we need to be successful.
They are very understanding and flexible.
I would say the hardest part of my job is handling a rush.
its gets super busy and sometimes staying focused can be hard.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being around my team.
They are all such great people. they truly the best part of my job.
Good company
Driver/ inside sales (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: some things can improve
good company, advancement, pay is good, fun team work and more. has ups and downs.. able to work as a team and more.. cross train as well.
Cant get threw the online training.
Anything (Former Employee), Leesville, LaFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: pizza discount
Cons: no benefit's
I could not get threw the online training the test was hard! Management is sucks and don't want to help. District Manager is just eating and not doing nothing.
Plus if you earn any tips from delivery you have to turn it to the IRS and it annoying. Soo I walked out on the training.
at this one if the manger don't like you then the job will end up not worth work at because he is totaly unfaif
Assistant manger (Former Employee), Terrell, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: sometimes the tips make the job
Cons: not everyone tips
most of the time I loved the job untill i learned what the manger did to the food. he would redate the stuff, use expire dough, and when i did throw away the old food i would get in trouble for doing it.
Bad work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Butler, PAFebruary 20, 2015
they flat refused to work with employees about their schedules for even important things like doctor's appointments and scheduled visitation with children

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more