Domino's
2,824 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

experience
Asssitant manager (Former Employee), covington, gaJuly 3, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: required to work evenings and weekends
Great job when I was younger, but as I got older the hours were hard to handle. Learned alot, promoted within reasonable time frame, worst part was the frequent management changes that regularly occured, 5 GM in less than 3 years
caring about customer
Manager (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 2, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: not able to grow in company, dont take care of employees
typical day is preparing food for the day and for next day. also papering pizza for customers, managing where delivers need to go.
It's a fun place.
General Manager (Current Employee), Montevallo, AlJuly 1, 2015
Not a bad starting job. You'll learn a lot and hopefully be around a lot of cool people. Benefits are awful, but there is generally a lot of job security.
Fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee), Oshkosh, WIJuly 1, 2015
Not many dull moments, make pizzas, talk to customers take orders, manage money, take pizzas out of oven, deliver pizzas is a normal day at work. Good management and co-workers are easy to get along with.
Not a productive work enviroment
Manager (Current Employee), Mansfield, MAJuly 1, 2015
Does not promote growth within company. I am seeking a more challenging position back in the sales world. Not a challenging position. Does not pay well and requires far too much overtime to balance job and home life.
teamwork
driver and pizza line (Current Employee), payette idahoJuly 1, 2015
Pros: safe and fun work envirornment
Cons: i little overwelming at first
Dominos has a well made team that works well with each other and is always helpful to the new guys. the hardest part of the job is making the pizza but is easy to pick up.
Life of a CSR
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ocean Springs, MSJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Discount pizza
Cons: Not paid a lot
I really enjoyed working for Domino's Pizza. I would fold a lot of boxes everyday, answer phone and take orders. My co-workers are very nice to me and help me out when I need them.
Fun work place and Great people around you that made you love your job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYJune 30, 2015
Dominos had a great working environment where you able to learn and to work with others. Working in domino's you would self develop which would help you in the future.
Very popular and a fast pace workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 30, 2015
Pros: A constant opportunity for advancement
Cons: Associates were not disciplined effectively
I was an assistant manager at Domino's and I had a great load of responsibility. I thought of myself as a big part of the progress that went on in my store, only because my upper management team made it a thing to uphold their manager crew. Advancing in the company is fairly easy, as long as you are able to prove that you can handle responsibility.
everything
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYJune 30, 2015
great place to work great team work great busy time.. very hard work will get into physical shape while you work.. they are always teaching you more skills so you can take it to the next job
Dominos provided a great atmosphere
Delivery Expert (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJune 30, 2015
Pros: half-off pizza
Cons: Drinks were not free
Management was always changing, however a few individuals including myself were great leaders and provided a fun atmosphere with the opportunity for advancement.
Management is no good.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 30, 2015
The GM was always on her phone. You have to deal with a lot of pressure from customers and management. I was an Assistant manager but acted more like the GM. I only got paid 9.75 an hour. The MCO were jerks all the time. We had no A/C for almost the entire hot summer.
productive work area
Manager (Former Employee), Lovington, NMJune 30, 2015
Cons: no brakes for lunch or anything.
A typical day was just with a few people to open and get things ready for the day.
i learned how to handle people. customer service. and to make pizzas
the management did need a bit of help but good people.
the hardest part of the day was being alone on a rush. even after when you asked for more help .
i enjoyed all the co-workers we were a big pizza family
Fun!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Belen, NMJune 29, 2015
It is such an great work environment and so much fun. As a crew you feel like a family and you work together to make those goals and standards together. The job is very easy to manage although it can get stressful at times on a Friday or Saturday night, someone is always there to say lets go. Moving up in the company is attainable and can be done as most of the assistant managers that I worked with when started all got the chance to run their own store. Overall it is an great job for an student or if you just love to work in a team setting.
Good place for work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYJune 29, 2015
Pros: Free launch
Cons: Break
Customer order receive with front, telephone & online. Handle Account & store room. Make sure the delivery on time. I have learned a lot of about Customer communication & learned how to handle the difficult customer.Very good Management & Co-workers.The hardest part was handle multiple task at the same time.
The customer communication was the most enjoyable part of this job.
I am habilities Interpersonal comunication skills, I learn easily, I am very agile and fast in the tasks assigned to me
Customer Service (Former Employee), PRJune 29, 2015
In a day of work I am very communicative, active and take advantage of the maximum time. Very sociable and I like teamwork.
Great co-workers who made the most of busy nights.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, OHJune 28, 2015
Pros: employee discounts, good schedule
Cons: no scheduled breaks
My normal day was to go in and open the store. Set up the computers, cash register, and prep food/supplies; then on top of all that make orders and depending on the day place food/beverage orders or put them away. I learned how to be a better leader, being a manager, I learned how to handle customer complaints and manage employees. I also learned how to fix the computers since i was normally the only – more... one in the store. My co-workers pretty much made the job since we were busy on the weekends and nobody wants to work anyway, we would play games as we worked to make the night go by faster. We also had a very cool family feel; when it was someones birthday normally everyone chipped into get them a small cake and a gift. Most times it wasnt much but it was always appreciated. The hardest part of my job, being a manager, was learning how to deal with getting cussed out by customers and not snapping back. I eventually learned how to do it and handled every situation fine after that. The most enjoyable part of my job is when were busy. I love keeping busy. I feel more important when I have a lot to get done. I get it done and im normally done ahead of schedule. Im a hard worker and when were busy all my talent comes into play. – less
Fun Easy work with cool coworkers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), OrlandoJune 28, 2015
Management in domninos was some of the best I have ever seen. Very hands on, especially upper management. Work was easy, pay was good, cleaning the store is the worst part.
Fun college job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Starkville, MSJune 28, 2015
Pros: free food, fun environment, advancement opportunities
Cons: time consuming, car damage, low income
Dominos is a great company to work for if you are a college student. You will likely have to miss out on some fun with friends, but that comes with every job. Employees are always advancing into management. The money may seem nice, but the wear and tear on your car will add up.
Enjoyable work place, but no benefits and too many staff changes
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gilbert, SCJune 27, 2015
Pros: Occasional free pizza, friendly owners.
Cons: no breaks, no benefits what so ever.
A typical day at Domino's as an assistant manager would include me assisting co-workers with tasks along with training, rotating and stocking products, keeping up with inventory, keeping the customers satisfied, and when closing the store doing the deposits.
From Domino's I've learned leadership skills and better customer service skills.
The owners are fantastic, however the general manager not – more... so much. The general manager at the Domino's I worked for just got into a relationship with another co-worker causing her to get distracted and start lacking with her job. That being said, it got hard to deal with and I would also just like to move forward into a career.
The hardest part of the job would just be dealing with employees not knowing how or what to do in their position because all they cared about was OER scores. Granted OER scores were very important, but it was very difficult to run shifts with people not knowing what to do day to day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn how to do new things and also the relationships you gain with the customers and your fellow workers. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more

Domino's Salaries