Domino's

3.0K reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

Busy, Fun, and Exciting place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee), Casper, WYAugust 31, 2015
Fun and fast paced environment great work place management is great knows how to keep people motivated to get what needs to be done, done. Hardest part of the job would be taking care of unhappy customers. what I enjoyed most is the hands on fast paced environment.
Fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 31, 2015
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: wears on your vehicle pretty hard
I enjoyed working for domino's and would do it again, managers will work with you and being out and about all day is fun. the people you work with is diverse and exiting to meet and know a lot of different people of different age groups.
productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLAugust 30, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great people, lots of job opportunities
Cons: no guaranteed vacations, breaks, or days off
Come to work and immediately put on apron. Start making pizza's and handling customers. Also answering phones and dealing with customer complaints. Maintaining a positive attitude and ensuring the best solutions for our customers. My co-workers always made coming to work a lot easier and more enjoyable. The hardest part of my job was trying to route drivers to ensure the fastest delivery possible.
fast paced environment and valuable work experience
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), greensboro ncAugust 30, 2015
Pros: money in tips everynight and half off pizza
Cons: when you put gas in before your shift and the money you make doesnt reimburse you
Domino's has its ups and downs i enjoy my job but the money can be a hit and miss. I love learning new techniques on how to do my job from my more experienced coworkers. I am really good with customers no matter how bad of an experience they have had that makes it my job to make there experience a better one if they have not had a good one. I take pride in my work and I feel as if I am one of the best and more experienced drivers we have on staff.
Good coworkers, I've learned a lot working at Domino's.
Insider (Current Employee), Cape Coral, FLAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Cons: No breaks
Fun work place and good coworkers. Domino's has taught me a lot about working with people and how to handle different and stressful situations.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Hilo, HIAugust 30, 2015
Dominos is a fast-paced food service environment. Every employee is given an opportunity to excel to higher positions and of course, greater compensation comes along with that as well. The harder you work, the more opportunities open up for you.
Fun people, can be a great environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 30, 2015
The job is fun. the people are great The day goes by quick when busy slow when not but still fun none the less. Learned a lot from working there.
Decent place to get a start
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 28, 2015
Decent company for a teen to get some extra cash while not at school. Fast pace with high stress but very little in terms of compensation or recognition.
Productive, a good work environment and good co-workers.
Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Long Beach, CaliforniaAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Great work environment with great manangement and great co-workers.
Cons: The breaks are a bit short
A typical day at work is making pizza boxes, stacking boxes,
answering customers' questions about the toppings and different styles of pizza that Domino's has to offer. Furthermore, since my main job is to deliver the pizza, I do that quite often depending how long is my shift. The management is good and I thankfully get along with all of my co-workers and overall enjoy the job that I am doing. I would highly recommend any person to acquire a job such as this. Lastly, the tips are very good and the most enjoyable part the job.
regular dominoes
CSR-delivery expert/insider (Former Employee), Asheville ncAugust 28, 2015
i made pizza and other food, and i made deliveries to customers. i also answered phones and took orders. i aslo did dishes and cleaned the building for closing.
Busy workplace with plenty to do and good people to be around
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Free food, great employees up to assistant managers
Cons: Terrible general manager
Generally busy days. A little bit of down time (just enough to replenish sauces and items required to complete your tasks). Assistant managers know what they're doing, even the new guy. The general manager, however, does not.
Great Place
NIGHT ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Tyler,TXAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Free Pizza
Cons: None
Great place to work part time room for advancement cares about employees and how they feel about the company. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Dedicated to excellent customer service with fun atmostpere
Delivery $Expert (Former Employee), Raleigh NCAugust 27, 2015
Opening duties answered phone calls, made orders, filled sauces, folded boxes and prepped for the day. Then got on the road until we were off.
It was cool working for them
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Salt Lake, UTAugust 26, 2015
Domino's was a good company to work for if you are wanting to be a delivery driver. The only downfall was that it was to hard on my car.
Productive and Good Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), York, SCAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Nice people, Great work environment
Cons: Short Breaks
Nice work place and friendly employers. Its mostly about sales and customer experience but its expected too be when they are a big food company. Working along side everyone was the bet part of the job and the worst part was when a customer was not satisfied with their order which we happily remade and compensated them for. The management was a very nice and helpful whenever they could and I've learned quite a lot from my time working there.
Challenging workplace
Delivery driver/Manager (Current Employee), Union, MOAugust 26, 2015
The work isn't difficult, however the employer expects workers to model their entire life around the aspects of the company. If called you are expected to come in and work, there is no defined time for leaving, when business dies down you go home. The franchisee is often demeaning and derogatory towards employees/ex-employees.
prudutive
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wenatchee, WAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 15 minutes
I betty happy to work for dominos save in confort to work here i have good parnerts work for dominos etc. ghsgagsgsduegmhAXFSGFAHSHJADSGHJSAHJAGHSKGJADFSKGJADFSGADSGHASGDKHFJSDHFJSHJDFSJJKKYFYHFGRIHFHJGHF
Driving the Road
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Reduced Food Prices
Cons: Highly fluctuating work shifts
An average place to work at with a constantly changing environment. A decent job to work to get yourself on your feet starting out, but growth to benefits are somewhat lacking. The most enjoyable part of the job was making your own pizza to take home and being able to show others how to do at home. The hardest part, however is the wear and tear it will do to your vehicle. If you were to take anything from this job to any others it would be how to handle customers, read a map/directions, and to handle a extremely rapid work environment.
Easy job for good money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Columbia, MOAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Alone time, tips
Cons: Drama
Beat up on my car a bit, but for a part time job is was worth the work for the money. Management was alright and there wasn't much to complain about.
Fast pace job atmosphere, fun work enviornment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 22, 2015
Pros: A lot of hours to work was available
Cons: Low pay wage with no health care benefits
Customer service based delivery man and in-store employee. Help making orders, answering phone calls from customers and entering there order in computer system for delivery.
Headquarters