Domino's
2,318 reviews

Domino's Employer Reviews

Fun and loved the team
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Homewood, ALJanuary 26, 2015
It was a great experience and worked with my school schedule but my military schedule conflicted greatly.
Casual workplace, good management
Customer Service/Order Staff (Current Employee), McLean, VAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: sometimes free pizza
Cons: not much pay
Very much a guy's place, macho, but very polite, no discrimination. Tablet allows for watching sports in between making pizzas. Mistakes or canceled orders are usually free takings for employees.
Not much pay, but a lot of talking.
Fun place to work, family type environment small crew
Shift Manager/Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Farmington, MOJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: drivers get compinsation per delivery plus tips
Cons: minimum wage job usually
Drivers and pizza makers work together in a close nit family setting to make and deliver pies to customers. Owner is on site frequency helping out where needed. Friendly atmosphere, great place to work if the price is not to high and you have a small dependable ride with low gas mileage. When I worked there there was always encouragement for advancement in learning to make pizzas.
I like this place its cool
Expediter Associate (Current Employee), Bartlett,TnJanuary 25, 2015
A typically work day isn't that hard. I do the best that I can with what they give me. I love being able to interact with customers.
good work enviornment
Assistant manager (Former Employee), fredericktown,MOJanuary 25, 2015
Easy to work with people and easy to perform the job. Good corporation to work with.
Fast-paced and enjoyable by interacting with customers
Delivery Expert (Current Employee), Beavercreek, OHJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: working for tips and free food.
Cons: down time and no breaks.
A typical day at work consists of preparing food, Greeting/Waiting on customers via phone and in person, folding boxes, doing dishes, delivering pizza, and being extremely personable. I've learned a lot of communication skills through this company. The hardest part of the job is the downtime between busy spurts, because I enjoy staying busy.
fun and easy going work place
insider (Former Employee), Maple Valley, WAJanuary 24, 2015
i loved working at dominos just suck to have to quit because of family issues
pizza
Assistant Manager/Delivery Expert (Former Employee), baltimore, MDJanuary 24, 2015
-a typical job with many advancement opportunities
- a good work environment can be found
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: tips
A typical day at work would be to help around the store until a call for delivery comes in. Next go out with the delivery and the come back to the store.
COULD USE IMPROVEMENT
FOOD PREPERATION/CASHIER (Former Employee), Butler, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: very relaxed work environment
Cons: terrible pay for the amount of work you do
NOT ENOUGH TRAINING FOR THE AMOUNT OF THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW. HOURS VARY WILDLY.
easy
Customer Service - Delivery Driver (Former Employee), grand rapids miJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: 50% off. easy work
Cons: no benifits. pay for gm is worse than a driver.
very easy job. I could honestly say this job was a cake walk and even a child could do it. The money was great if you were a driver. about 20 dollars a hour if you count your tips.
Customer service was easy too because if someone compain you simply give the customer free food.
Paid the bills.
Delivery Person (Current Employee), Laurel, MDJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: car wear and tear.
5 years of delivering pizzas to hungry people has left me with considerable wear and tear on my car and a constantly strained Achilles tendon in my right foot from all the driving I have done. The management is either really good or really bad, there does not seem to be an in-between. Very demanding work for not much compensation.
Mangement
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Riverview, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great starting job for experience and a great work environment.
They blame you over ridiculous things
Insider (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: friendly customers
Cons: management
The manager was accusing me of smelling like smoke when I don't even smoke. So I told him that it was him cause when I was walking into work he was smoking out front of the store. You are not allowed to smoke right in front of your business.
Active work enviornment
Cook/Manager (Former Employee), Collinsville, ILJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of multiple rushes and different cleaning routines. It was a very busy workplace and a very fast paced restaurant. I learned how to take orders and use a fastfood restaurant cash register. My co-workers were polite and light-hearted. The hardest part of the job was tagging multiple items during an hour rush.
Fast paced and always fun environment
Shift Runner (Former Employee), Kaufman, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches, fun environment
Cons: no breaks, long opening shift
The duties I was expected to perform were easy and I could do them effectively in a short amount of time; this helped, especially when we'd get a rush of customers. My typical day consisted of making sure the store was ready for the busy hours in every way possible: food prep, cleaning, stocking, and making sure all products were within date. I was one of 3 managers in charge of a crew of about 7 to 10 people during dinner rushes, 3 to 5 people during midday hours, but mornings were usually limited to a manager and a delivery driver.
My coworkers were the best part of the job. Because we were such a small crew we all behaved like a family.
My favorite part of the job was probably the fact that it was such an easy job. If everything was done correctly and efficiently at the beginning of the week there was no need to worry about the end.
not a good job
Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 21, 2015
Cons: everything
bosses have no idea what is going on, they now are under new staff so i am sure they have changed a lot. I personally do not like to work with people that can not take direction. I would rather work at MCD than work here again. They do make very great pizzas and have awesome customers.
Productive fun place
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Trainee for the management position
Different tasks to do on a daily basis
I got to worked different areas of the company
My date on the job
Customer Service Representative / Supervisor (Former Employee), 33b hope road St.AndrewJanuary 21, 2015
one day when i were at work a man walk in and start argue for no reason at all it was so strange everybody was look and so afraid but we kept our calm. i learned that we must always keep our cool and look.I get a long with my management staff and my co works. The hardest part of my job is when i get a new staff and i have being training them and them not following company policies. the most enjoyable part of my job is when my new staff make me proud.
We made the best of the shifts by having fun
Customer Service Rep/Assistant Mgr (Former Employee), Locust, NCJanuary 20, 2015
During a work day at dominos we would get all of our work done and sit around and tell stories about things until we had to work again.
Being with friends and family at work was a lot of fun.

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth, – Read more