Domino's
2,806 reviews

Domino's Employee Reviews

Great co-workers who made the most of busy nights.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Lancaster, OHJune 28, 2015
Pros: employee discounts, good schedule
Cons: no scheduled breaks
My normal day was to go in and open the store. Set up the computers, cash register, and prep food/supplies; then on top of all that make orders and depending on the day place food/beverage orders or put them away. I learned how to be a better leader, being a manager, I learned how to handle customer complaints and manage employees. I also learned how to fix the computers since i was normally the only one in the store. My co-workers pretty much made the job since we were busy on the weekends and nobody wants to work anyway, we would play games as we worked to make the night go by faster. We also had a very cool family feel; when it was someones birthday normally everyone chipped into get them a small cake and a gift. Most times it wasnt much but it was always appreciated. The hardest part of my job, being a manager, was learning how to deal with getting cussed out by customers and not snapping back. I eventually learned how to do it and handled every situation fine after that. The most enjoyable part of my job is when were busy. I love keeping busy. I feel more important when I have a lot to get done. I get it done and im normally done ahead of schedule. Im a hard worker and when were busy all my talent comes into play.
Fun Easy work with cool coworkers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), OrlandoJune 28, 2015
Management in domninos was some of the best I have ever seen. Very hands on, especially upper management. Work was easy, pay was good, cleaning the store is the worst part.
Fun college job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Starkville, MSJune 28, 2015
Pros: free food, fun environment, advancement opportunities
Cons: time consuming, car damage, low income
Dominos is a great company to work for if you are a college student. You will likely have to miss out on some fun with friends, but that comes with every job. Employees are always advancing into management. The money may seem nice, but the wear and tear on your car will add up.
Enjoyable work place, but no benefits and too many staff changes
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gilbert, SCJune 27, 2015
Pros: Occasional free pizza, friendly owners.
Cons: no breaks, no benefits what so ever.
A typical day at Domino's as an assistant manager would include me assisting co-workers with tasks along with training, rotating and stocking products, keeping up with inventory, keeping the customers satisfied, and when closing the store doing the deposits.
From Domino's I've learned leadership skills and better customer service skills.
The owners are fantastic, however the general manager not so much. The general manager at the Domino's I worked for just got into a relationship with another co-worker causing her to get distracted and start lacking with her job. That being said, it got hard to deal with and I would also just like to move forward into a career.
The hardest part of the job would just be dealing with employees not knowing how or what to do in their position because all they cared about was OER scores. Granted OER scores were very important, but it was very difficult to run shifts with people not knowing what to do day to day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn how to do new things and also the relationships you gain with the customers and your fellow workers.
fun place to work
Delivery Driver/Manager in Training (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 26, 2015
fun atmosphere fast paced challenging work great work experience customer service Multitasking great place to advancement learn new skills
Good first job
Cook/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Humble, TXJune 26, 2015
this is a good first job while in high school. the co-workers are down to earth and make it fun for someone in high school. you get to learn how to make pizzas.
Productive day with keeping the store presentable
Driver (Current Employee), Colonial Heights, VAJune 26, 2015
Pros: people, and food
I start by observing what needs to be corrected , weather it be low on inventory or an unsatisfied costumer. To keep the store running productively it needs to be clean and I manage the standard. I learn a lot about people and respect that needs to be given to every person that might look different then myself. My management appreciates what I bring to the table from the positive attitude , or the fact that I always what to know more form reading , newspapers, and talking to those who have been here longer then me. I enjoy my co-workers because our goal is to bring smiles on people faces. The difficulties of the job vary , time management is at a high because taking to long can cause the store lose of money and unsatisfied costumers. The most enjoyable part of work is being able to work.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 25, 2015
I was a front end cashier them my position was upgraded to the make line making pizzas to the board when i'm cutting pizza to me routing out drivers to go on their deliveries
ok company
delivery driver (Current Employee), ann arbor michiganJune 25, 2015
overall it depends on the current agenda of the franchisee, to be more specific you (as the driver , insider, manager) will not be considered in the overall picture unless you are a perceived hindrance to profit.
Pleasant Work Environment
Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Fond du Lac, WIJune 25, 2015
A very nice place to work and great management team. They are very accomidating to vary different work environement and needs.
Fun laid back environment
Delivery driver (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2015
Pros: cash daily
Cons: wear out your vehicle
Be prepared to spend about 1/2 of what you earn on tires and gas. Its nice to have a little cash each day. Alot of customers think the delivery fee is a tip when the fact is the driver gets none of the delivery fee.
Productive, friendly enivironment
insider/GM in training (Former Employee), Covington, WAJune 25, 2015
Usually, I would come to work early and help start the day and stay late when needed. I learned new ways to make pizza, learned that some customers are picky and me or anyone else could only apologize and fix the problem. Management was well organized and understanding. Coworkers were friendly and we all got along. Hardest part of the job was the overflow of phones ringing and was hard answering every customer that has called. My favorite part of the day working is when you recognize the same customers and they remember you and always ask for you.
Learned a lot from this job. My first job.
Delivery Expert/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), HallandaleJune 24, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: No breaks, Being watched like an eagle
The people that you work with in store can be friendly. The people in corporate suck balls. They're intimidating, treat us like we're nothing. I felt like a slave working for this company. Working us to death for minimum wage. Pressuring the general managers. All this to beat the competition, Pizza Hut. Honestly, I hope this company goes down. Working around a hot oven, getting burned constantly. Cameras are not there for safety; it's there to catch and fire employees for stealing/eating food. You don't get a break. Those rushes are tiring. I hate getting paid every two weeks. General Managers all meet up every Monday to talk bad about employees. They love to take advantage of the assistant managers. Worst job experience by far. The food is not kept in clean storage. Roaches everywhere in the kitchen of the store.
Overall great work place
Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJune 24, 2015
High paced work, but enjoyable. The management courses that you are given are very sound for learning your trade. Can be sent to pizza college to further learn and advance yourself.
learing good customer service
Cashier (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDJune 24, 2015
Pros: food, meeting new people
Cons: rude customers, poor management
I come in and clock in, I take orders over the phone and for carry out, I stack and fold boxes, help on the make line, and help clean during closing. The management was okay, preferably i wish it was better. I loved working with my co workers they all was helpful. The hardest part of working at Domino's was dealing with the rude customers and the best part was conversing with the nice people that came in.
Second job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLJune 23, 2015
Just started. Positive environment, nice people, more to learn each and every day. Its only good for a second job if you deliver bc theres not much money coming in.
Great learning experience,
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Sun City, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: met great people, making pizzas can be very fun, lots of learning experiences
Cons: No benefits, no paid vacations, High stress, pay rate
Working for Dominos has taught me time management, and it has made me into a Leader. A typical day at dominos consisted of me being at the head of the store during my shift. I do so by organizing what deliveries the drivers are taking and choosing the placement of my fellow employees on the make-line. Stress is always a part of the job, and at dominos i experienced a lot but I was able to come out on the other side and solve the stressful situation. Being a manager at dominos consists of employees coming to me with problems and different situations where i am needed to come up with a solution.
Since this is a fast-pace job, i have mastered the ability to multitask, especially since when opening the store you are mostly by yourself, I would have to manage answering phones, tending to the ovens, making pizzas, and helping customers. There were various situations where all of these tasks required my attention at the same time.
As a manager we had numerous amounts of responsibilities, such as: managing numbers, labor (based on company goals), being in charge of fellow employees and making sure they are up to company standards, handling money, handling and taking responsibility for any situation that went wrong, for example: money loss, bad customer experiences, customer complaints.
Good Internship
Client Server Networking (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 22, 2015
Only complaint I had with this job is that its about to end soon. I wish there was an open position for me to apply to. Such is life.
Nice customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Roanoke RapidsJune 22, 2015
A typical day at work would being in arguments with other management then begin with a shift change and serving customers dropping money making food getting food out of the oven as well as routing the drivers where they needed to go day ended with inventory and counting down the till.
great place
pizza delivery driver (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYJune 22, 2015
fun high paced job got to do lots of different things would gladly work there again made lots of money in an energetic atmosphere

1 2 3 4 5

About Domino's

Our roots date back to a single store that opened in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Mich. Since then, Domino’s has grown to become a – Read more

Domino's Salaries