Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 5,939 reviews matching the search
Friendly crowd
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLMay 22, 2017
The primary goal of a delivery driver is to get the pizzas to the costumer as fast as legally possible. However, one is expected to preform alternative tasks such as pizza/sides making and participate in the general store chores.
Good job with flexible schedule for students
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2017
Its a place where you can make quick money if you start as a driver, fast paced for the most part. Fun enviornment. If you are looking to grow in the company you can make it a career by becoming a shift leader, then manager and enventually a general manger. For me it was a good way to make money and study
Great First Job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Forest Lake, MNMay 22, 2017
Great new experience, learned a lot about food preparing, management cared about their employees and safety, Friendly environment, being really busy and having to be rushed without messing up any part of the order, getting free pizza
Very stressful work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Eagle Rock, CAMay 22, 2017
A typical day would be to set up the store with all of the equipment needed,turn on computers and the oven as well as count the money in the drawer to make sure no money was missing. I learned how to manage a group of people as well as train them if they were new. the hardest part of my job was dealing with the stress of having to keep your sales up but saving money in other areas as well as dealing with supervisors who were not understanding and not being able to have any major plans because i was always working or being called into work to cover someone else's shift.
Pros
steady job, room to move up
Cons
You don't have a life and miss out on a lot
Fun workplace.
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LAMay 22, 2017
Very easygoing management. Do your work well and you'll see it pay off in tips. Most customers tip. Some don't. You'll end your shift with money in your pocket every day.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No breaks, but having time to yourself while driving to and from deliveries is nice.
fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2017
fun job loved my managers plenty of hours could have had better pay but it worked i was there for about a year i felt it was time to move on though i would definitely go back
it was falling while others tried to pick the store back up
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Valdese, NCMay 22, 2017
The store went through 3 different managers the times I was there none could bring the store back up none was ready and all asked to be demoted. But still great business i wouldnt trade in my experience i gained
in-store management good. District arbitrary
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 22, 2017
low pay My tips were half of what I made in salary.
As always with such job the workers can make the job easier or harder. The District people seldom make the job easier.
fun group of guys who could have fun while working without messing up
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Clemmons, NCMay 22, 2017
come in and start making pizzas or prepping whatever the openers decided not to do or simply failed to do so that we could be prepared for lunch. constantly interface with customers walking in to place orders or on the phone with a smile and cheery attitude
Pros
worked with a good crew
Cons
wears on you after a a year or so
Dominos
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 22, 2017
It's a ok place to work. Not so great. I been working at Dominos almost a month or so now. I learned how to make pizzas so my supervisor kept trying make me fix the pizzas. I was told by a co worker that I'm not suppose to fix food because I could get in trouble in pulse I don't get Paid to fix food so my supervisor got mad at me in Cut my hours
Fast Paced on Wednesday
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TX 77340May 22, 2017
Lovely place to start for a part time job. The production depends on the price of the day which will set the pace for the day. Also, the delivery system is amazing.
Pros
Discounted Pizza
Cons
Compensation
typical day at work
Dominos Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 22, 2017
very stressful environment. the manager isn't very fair when it comes to the job and responsibilities.

never expect to leave on the scheduled time assigned, it will not happen
Pros
50% off if you are an employee
Cons
never able to leave when scheduled
Numbers game
Manager (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 21, 2017
The owners do not care about anything except the numbers. There is no job security and there is high expectations with low guidance as to how to achieve the goals.
Cons
No benefits
Nice to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 21, 2017
I didn't stay too long to be able to know much more about the company since I had to move to Birmingham, AL for college. The managers and employees were really nice and friendly with each other.
It is a fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 21, 2017
It is a fast place Environment. I learned a lot of customer service. the hardest part is there are no breaks and it is constant work. the people are great.
Pros
half off
Cons
no breaks
your standard delivery job
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 21, 2017
It's an alright job to help you get by for a few months. I would recommend having a first and primary job to help with income. During the summer they get slow and send people home when the work load is too high.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARMay 21, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company I have net a lot of great work3rd and they made me feel right at home . I loved how everyone is divided but when u need them they are always on the go
Wasn't here long.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 21, 2017
Working here was fine. I needed a full time job and they could only offer me part time at the time. It was an interesting experience that I don't look back on negatively at all.
It's okay
Insider (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMay 21, 2017
A lot of unneeded drama. The general manager is great because if she hears the drama, she will fire them. Some co-workers were funny. It's very hot in the summertime.
Pros
50% pizza, work your own hours
Cons
drama
Wonderful atmosphere, great benefits.
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILMay 21, 2017
Domino's was a wonderful place to work. Great people, great food, and great service. Everyone works together so you aren't bogged down with one task all day long. Compensated well for the job, except that they only provide a discount for employee meals.
Pros
Great teams, good pay, good food, organized.
Cons
No free meals, no breaks when delivery driver.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9