Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 6,321 reviews matching the search
Typical fast food environment
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAJune 24, 2017
Typical fast food environment - management extremely disorganized. Managers constantly bad mouthing other managers. Daily call offs, insane turnover. Expect to see drug use. If you're a driver you will be lucky to break even when you factor in gas oil changes repairs et ceteta.
Cons
Daily asked to cover for call offs, or stay later than scheduled.
Cleaned, prepared food, cash register, and customer service
Dominos Insider (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAJune 24, 2017
While working here at dominos I learned experience with the cash register, and also customer service. Working here also I experienced how to prepare food.
productive and nice workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 24, 2017
The job pays good, the work is easy enough, the co-workers are wonderful. Management works very well with my life schedule. They can work with and around your schedule. They also care about you as an individual, if you have any medical problems they will be sure to abide to the health instructions.
Pros
discount, overtime
Cons
short/ no breaks. benefits come with exceptions
Fun environment, easy job
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNJune 23, 2017
I have mixed emotions about working for Domino's. It has a fun work environment overall, but management is not the best at the moment. It's a wonderful part-time job, though.
Pros
Fun work environment, perfect for part-time workers
Cons
Management, no employee discounts
Too many youngsters working there.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLJune 23, 2017
If you're young its a great job. If you're older not so much. They have a tendancy to overstaff on the weekends. If they have the right number of staff you can make upwards of $20-25/hour.
Pros
You can make alot of money on the right night if there aren't overstaffed.
Cons
You could make nothing much if the store is dead and especially if they are overstaffed.
Great money, even part time!
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 23, 2017
Delivering food has always been made fun of as some college job, like flipping burgers. It's a lucrative business that allows you to use your own vehicle, listen to your own music, keep your tips, and the schedule is always flexible.
Great co workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78741June 23, 2017
I would love how busy the store would get on the weekends cause I like to stay busy, and some for my co worker were great to work with beside some there was a lot of kids still in high school that wouldn't take nothing seriously and the management wouldn't do much to change anything.
Pros
Busy store
Cons
managment
Friendly Co-workers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitinsville, MAJune 23, 2017
I would clock in, check the sink for dishes, see if the trashes needed to be emptied, take customer orders over the phone, standard sweep/mop/disinfect store, I had many different managers come and go as did delivery drivers and customer service representatives, most of the people I worked with were pleasant while some of the others had a history of drug use and criminal activity.
Pros
50% off most items in store
Cons
No breaks for drivers per contract
Positive fun atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake Beach, MDJune 23, 2017
Great job for when your in between sections of life such as studying for school or in process of acquiring a new certification for a job you may be pursuing, but none the less great money and flexibility.
Upbeat work pace and Family team
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLJune 23, 2017
A typical day at work would consist of maybe about 10-12 employees under my watch all day. All of my employees were really hard workers and great listeners as well. I'd receive at least 2 customers appreciation post per shift on the quality of the pizza and how quickly it would be delivered. The mood of the environment I created managing the store was always a good one. My employees and myself would actually look forward to coming to work. The hardest part of that job was probably cleaning the store at closing! So many tedious things to clean ,but we always got it done on time! The thing I enjoyed most about the job would probably honestly be the satisfaction I received knowing people were eating pizza (etc.) that I actually crafted with my bare hands, the art of making the pizza was very therapeutic for me and I felt it was delicious art that I got to share with my customers and put a smile on their face,
Pros
Raises, GM in training classes and outings
Cons
Too many hours, about 80 a week almost. Managing 4 different stores.
good place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 23, 2017
great work place and tips for drivers. workers at nice manager is understandable with schedule if you have classes. the process to get hired is long but it depends on how available you are to get the assessments done.
Productive and Fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSJune 23, 2017
Dominos is a pretty competitive job in order to work your way to the top. The pay is not very well but it will get you through a decent living. A typical work day is pretty busy, the environment is safe and the most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers.
Good place to learn
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Robertsdale, ALJune 23, 2017
I loved my time at Domino's. The people I worked with were like family to me. Even the district manager treated everyone like family. The only downside to being the General manager was the long hours. In order to keep Labor dollars in order it required the one salary employee to work constantly. The hard working employees made my job easy.
Pros
Atmosphere, employees
Cons
pay
fun workplace
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Powder Springs, GAJune 22, 2017
Working for Domino's is such a fun experience and will always keep you on your toes. Bouncing around in a high energy environment full of fun coworkers will make you look forward to going in each day.
The environment at dominos is amazing, they make you feel like you can accomplish anything. Everyone there is hard working and easily understanding
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 22, 2017
Working at dominos has been an amazing experience for me. The managers have always pushed me to try my hardest and do everything to near perfection if not that. My co workers are nice and comforting people
Pros
We get tips and a discount on our food
Cons
We don't get breaks
Would never recommend this job to my worst enemy
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAJune 22, 2017
To keep it short this job will make promises that it can't keep. From the managers to the district managers and even the franchisees being honest and have integrity within themselves is not a priority. You're better off working as a driver than working in management.
ok but could pay better
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 22, 2017
its just like any other job could pay more but good tips depending on the area. Easy and laid back job, work at your availability and your pace as long as its not over doing it.
Pros
discount on food
fun fast paced environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 22, 2017
A typical day at work would include taking calls, making the pizzas and directing the delivery drivers where to go. I learned how to be disciplined at this job. I loved working here because I got to learn so many new things.
Wonderful Company
ASSISTANT MANAGER/GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New river Valley VaJune 22, 2017
Flexable schedule, great environment to work in. All stores help one another and work as a team. fast paced environment, always on your toes. Just remember its only pizza.
Under paid and expectations set too high
HR/Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 22, 2017
Under paid and expectations set too high. No room for growth and no room for advancement. Decent work/life balance. 1

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9