Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 6,282 reviews matching the search
Fast-paced
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJune 18, 2017
It was fun. If you want a job to work maybe like 2 or 3 days is a good option. Co-workers are nice, you get 50% on your food. Once again, is a good part-time for teenagers not for older persons.
Very well structured business
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Clarion, PAJune 18, 2017
The Domino's franchise has done a very good job at evolving to meet the demand of the public and consumers. It also does right by its employees and pays a fairly good wage.
Pros
employee discounts
Cons
working late into the next morning
Love being delivery guy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 18, 2017
Job just got too be too much with fuel prices now and 1/2 the people not tipping for nothing and too many robberies or muggings now days. Pay wasn't that great either.
Pros
Delivering, good tips sometimes.
Cons
No tips sometimes and fuel prices
easy
Customer service represenative/ Food handler (Former Employee) –  Camp Verde, AZJune 18, 2017
it was a simple job. not too many parts and pieces moving. I did everything I was told in a timely manner. it was my first job. had to quit because my manager was caught up in a lot of legal issues.
Fist job... that is all
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Palmyra, VAJune 18, 2017
Its okay that is my review. now for some filler. Chicken parmeson should be at ever restaurant. honestly who doesnt like that stuff. start a petition indeed.
Love the food
Dominos Pizza (Former Employee) –  Harriman, TNJune 18, 2017
I loved the food. And the people I worked with until the management changed and everything went downhill. The new manager was very rude. And that is why I quit.
Pros
Food.
Cons
Management.
Stressful
General Manager (Former Employee) –  New Market, MDJune 18, 2017
A typical day at Domino's was stressful.
The hours were very long.
My "day off" was never a day off.
I really do not care to disclose any other information regarding this.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
long hours and stressful
productive
Deliver Driver (Former Employee) –  Vincennes, INJune 18, 2017
They are very efficient when it comes to making someones pizza the way it needs to be made. They make sure their work environment is clean and tidy. They like to make sure their customers are satisfied with their product.
Awesome place work with fun people and good pay
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NDJune 18, 2017
Dominos is a great place to meet friends and help others fill their hunger! Management is well rounded and fun to be around. A typical day would be pretty consistent deliveries and minimal down time. As a driver when there are no deliveries that's the time to clean, fold boxes, dishes and stock. Working as a team makes the job easy to maintain. The labor is not difficult and can be done, but a difficult part of the job is to keep things stocked during main meal hours such as lunch and dinner.
Great job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Upper Sandusky, OHJune 18, 2017
This job is a great job. People are great there and people are really friendly. You just have to know the area when it comes to delivering the food. Recommend this job to anyone.
very fun job
DISTRICT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 18, 2017
Everything about Dominos outside the financial compensation and opportunity to advance beyond store manager is terrific! Management works hard to train and support you, the workplace culture is very positive. You are basically able to write your on schedule and if not you know your general schedule in advance. The hardest part of the job is paying your bills on a minimal salary.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
pay
Dominos was great.
Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  LouisianaJune 18, 2017
To be honest I had no problem working for dominos, I started as a driver, went to CSR and became management within a matter of weeks pay was decent, industry average, and the team, up to my franchises CEO (RPM Pizza) was outstanding. Have a few bad seeds but this company is a good one to work for.
Pros
Free, cheap food. Flexible schedule.
Cons
None, really
Terrible work environment; the general manager abdul is very selfish and inflexible with hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, PAJune 18, 2017
If you're a manager here expect to close every night of the week 2-4 am on weekends because the gm abdul is selfish and only opens and makes other assistant managers close during peak hours while he get bonuses for your work.. no breaks and no free food even and terrible hours . You get paid $10 hour and then they say they can't pay you anymore
Pros
Cons
No breaks; horrible pay; inflexible hours
not worth the time.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 17, 2017
it's not worth it, thew pay is not good. The only good part about it is the flexibility. I would not recommend this to anyone....its not worth the time and effort.
Great work environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 17, 2017
Management were great people to work for. Many opportunities for advancement. Very fair compensation and benefits. Freedom to be a self starter and a team player
Its a job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJune 17, 2017
If your looking for a part time job to help give you a little more income then I would recommend driving for Domino's. Most places tip well and they reimburse you for your mileage.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston txJune 17, 2017
Getting together as a team to get the work done . Dominos is good place to build up your skills. Lots to learn , great place to build up social and service skills
Pros
Get discounts on any purchase
Cons
No breaks
Decent place to work
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAJune 17, 2017
Good coworkers, free food if you like Domino's, tough on your car and gas, should get paid more, fun to be always moving and meeting people, relaxed environment
Fun workplace but driving is dangerous.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2017
I was paid well but it was a dangerous job at night. The area I'm in is rural and still being developed so there is very little light at night when I am driving. I also put a lot of miles on my car.
Quick paced environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 17, 2017
Dominos seems a good place to work but it depends on the franchise owner. Food quality is fresh and delivery systems are very good. Frequent issues with owners not paying employees as required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9