Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 5,932 reviews matching the search
jus bring your work ethic and it will balance everything else out
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 17, 2017
a typical day at work would be busy as usual.
building boxes showed me patience and being quicker with my hands
the hardest part of the job is holding it together when its a holiday or school parties . it could be alot to handle but all you have to do is pace yourself and think first
my most enjoyable moment working at dominos was when we all get a break and just get to relax and eat pizza.
Pros
customer service, the production of how pizza is made
Cons
no lunch break they give u a 10 minute break then back to work
Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXMay 17, 2017
I work at dominos pizza because I was looking for a job and at that moment they were hearing at that place it was not going to stay long I am looking for I better job
Great for a Summer Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 16, 2017
Fine for a young person looking for extra income and relatively flexible hours. Fast-paced work environment, exercises your skills in customer service.
not bad if you need money
Delivery Driver / Driver Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 16, 2017
driving is super easy and this job is easy and good the only problem is drama. everyone talks about everyone trying to make themselves look better for management.
Typical fast food restaurant environment..
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSMay 16, 2017
Typical fast food workplace. Very fast paced with exceptionally long hours. Pay was what was expected for position.Had to be able to operate any position at any time.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
exceptionally long hours with low pay and no benefits.
Great place to learn teamwork
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXMay 16, 2017
Slow mornings, fast evenings. Exciting, fast paced workplace. Great place to work for starters. Hardest part of the job would be the shortage of food items during busiest moments. Learned to upsell most of stores items.
Pros
Flexible schedule, great tips
Cons
Wearing down car
Ok work but little reward
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 16, 2017
The work is easy mondain tasks but, with no so good leadership, high turn around rate for employees, and low pay its good for someone who needs a flexable schedule but not a full time job.
Nice people to work with and good hours.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Petersville, ALMay 16, 2017
Working at Domino's is fine. It can be fast pass depending on the day. Nice people tend to word there. It is easy to make some quick cash if you are a delivery driver.
Dominos is a no go
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAMay 16, 2017
I would not suggest working for Dominos Pizza unless it is temporary. And if this is a temporary job I would suggest delivery, you have a better tax write off because your work requires you to drive, you receive delivery tips, and your always on the move so your no working on consistent down time.
Pros
Busy, good tips, tax write off
Cons
Office I worked for was so unorganized that they do not even have my employement papers, or maternaty leave papers. Never able to return.
my experience
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 16, 2017
I have Managed a team from any where between 2-20 employees.
I have helped my team surpass revenue goals for the companies month periods,
reduced and controlled expenses by keeping labor and expired product/remakes down.
Increased profits by developing customer relationships (customer satisfaction) and having outstanding product.  I have guided and trained many successful team members into management as well as cross training other staff members to be more efficient. Helping with hiring (and interviewing), counting inventory (and ordering trucks), and creating/recommending helpful tools to help run the store more effective. Worked as an Opener/Closer and everything in-between (driver/csr), to be helpful when short staffed. Always kept stores clean and organized. (Have worked in 10 different dominos stores) Love to praise my staff when we are doing well and give constructive criticism when needed in order to motive employees because we are in one of the busiest regions (West Texas) for Dominos. During busy times, (rush)I have achieved set goals other stored with the same sales and more employees on duty could not. The company also conducted a 'fastest pizza maker' contest in 2015, and I was 2nd place just a second off the winners time. I have always worked hard and did what was best for the company.
Pros
bonus
Cons
policies followed only when convent
the best!
shift runner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90025May 16, 2017
dominoes was the best job i had so far. it is a perfect job if you go to school. the work place was positive and it had great team work. if they needed me to come in on my day off i would because it was always fun working there and plus you were getting paid/
Pros
free lunches
Cons
rude customers
Dominos is the best
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTMay 16, 2017
Fantastic work environment, best job I've ever had. Tips are unpredictable, but you do get some big ones more often than you would think. Lots of opportunity to move up as well.
Pros
Half off everything on the menu
Fun and stressful work place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Butner, NCMay 16, 2017
It was fun while I was there, but it was also stressful working with some people there. Customers are obviously rude, but the way some employees would handle the situations was uncalled for. I had good moments there, but other than always being behind from the lack of seriousness the others I worked with, or the disrespect, there were good moments.
great place to make great money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMay 16, 2017
good envirnment to work and a chance to make really good money between tips and hourly rate. had a great boss and a great place to work and not to bad for a summer job.
This position was a temp position thru staffing servive
Accts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 16, 2017
Working for this company was a learning experience that I value, and have taken with me in other positions. Even though this was a temporary position, I felt like I was part of a team. I learned some skills that I am able to use in my future posiiotns.
Pros
great team enviroment that value employees
Cons
temporary position I couldn't keep due to relocating
somewhere to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dale City, VAMay 16, 2017
Another minimum wage paying job. pick up phones, take orders, make pizza, wings, cheesy bread, and etc. fold boxes and stand out side trying to promote new specials.
very estress place
Delivery Driver and Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2017
it was very stressful place the costumer are always complaining the managers they was always in a fight w the costumer the place was not clean enoght
Cash daily but dangerous and even deadly
Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 16, 2017
Have delivered for over 7 yrs, some good stories and the daily cash has kept me hereabout overall its mostly defensive driving and dealing with morons on and off the road. Mostly working with a revolving crew and raises for drivers are non existent. Had a good buddy of mine I was working beside lose his life to a intoxicated driver around midnight one cold friday night as well so I have a sour taste from this job. He was struck from behind waiting at a stop light.Please find something safer! was also robbed at gunpoint if that helps!!
Pros
cash daily
Cons
no breaks, no lunch's, car depreciation, dangerous possibly deadly, poor management, no raises, no benefits, robberies
Poor Promotional Structure
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Atoka, TNMay 15, 2017
While the job was an absolute paradise my first two weeks to the point I looked forward to the next day, it quickly became a dread to work the next day. The environment is usually quite steady and pleasant in the morning shift when working with managers, but later in the evening when the 'teens' come in, they clown around, decrease overall productivity and efficiency, and sometimes earn questionable looks from customers. Similarly, making beneath minimum wage when you have your graduate degree, ten years of experience in hospitality and management in the field, AND applied on Indeed to the position of Assistant Manager just to be told you must start as a driver or insider is really deceptive and misleading. There is also some potential favoritism, so potential applicants approach at your own risk! Worst part is that employees with experience must start at minimum wage and then less when driving, I know because I took a 75% pay cut.
Pros
Cash daily if a driver and good in wealthy towns that take care of their delivery drivers.
Cons
Poor management, high turnover, undercompensated drivers, favoritism, poor judgement, flawed promotional scale.
It is an awful place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 15, 2017
Managers would constantly make you do work as they would sit around and do nothing. While there i learned a lot of practical job skills, and interaction skills(such as with customers), the hardest part about the job is the inequality as a male they'd make you do more work as the girls would get paid the same amount just to answer phones. The only enjoyable part about the job was fellow coworkers and only a few of them.
Pros
Employee discount(except can only be used during a working shift)
Cons
No breaks, no free items, treated poorly, no water, ignore availbility, and etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9