Domino's Employee Reviews

Well paying in the right areas
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pembroke, NCDecember 2, 2017
The location I worked at is in an area with corruption, poverty, and greed among many people. But I've heard in the right city just in the State of NC that you can make $100-200 a day. Hardest Part was understanding customers on the phone and learning the computer program.
Pros
50% off pizza, sometimes free pizza and other small snacks
Cons
little gas money, little tips
Fast paste
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 2, 2017
Speed is required. long days no breaks. Fun and friendly environment. Busy depending on the sport seasons. Can have rude customers at times and can be really messy in the building
Good Company, Terrible Management
Insider and Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 2, 2017
Pretty much the same goes for every food industry job: You either have a flow, or you hate it. And you probably have that flow because either you don't care about what's going on around you, or the mediocre work that's done flies under the radar or is even approved of by upper management.
Fun and challenging
Driver (Former Employee) –  UtahDecember 2, 2017
For being food service Domino's was actually fantastic to work at!
I personally had a great time. I was constantly learning new things to help in the store. It can be laid back at times but also be quick-paced, which I personally enjoy. The best part about being a driver is you get to work both with people and alone. I would recommend Domino's to anyone looking for a quick fun job that has its pizza perks.
Pros
Pizza discount
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun work place
CSR/Driver (Current Employee) –  Cornelius, NCDecember 2, 2017
Dominos is a great place to work. Everyone works hard to take care of our customers and get pizzas delivered quickly and safely. We all work as a team to ensure store is kept clean items are stocked.
Driver
Courier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2017
Very stressful, low pay, and dangerous. upside opportunity for advancement is good but will be required to work very long hours. and weekends off will be off limits.
Deliver Pizza And cash register work,
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Millersville, MD 21108December 1, 2017
The management was too young for the job. Needed more people skills and wisdom to handle employees. The work was done but with hardship and partiality of workers.

The potential for income was not equal for all. Will not work there again.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor working oversight poor income.
A fair and easy place to work at
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Sneads Ferry, NCDecember 1, 2017
All I did was deliver pizzas and helped in the kitchen some but wasn't making pizzas yet. Delivering is easy as long as you can remember to grab the drinks sauces and all the food for the order. Knowing your way around the area you will be delivering at is a plus but GPS helps sometimes.
hard work but a good place to learn
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRDecember 1, 2017
i was the assistant manager so i was always pretty busy but it was a place where you felt at home because of the team work and the fact that everyone got along and were very hard working and reasonable.
Pros
great place to learn responsibility and fast paced.
Cons
pay' at least when i worked there the pay for managers was not great
Good working environment not with the people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2017
I learned how to manage the cash register quicker. I learned how to make pizzas and how to make customers happy. Overall I like working there but there’s too much urgency because of competitive employers when the urgency isn’t required when it comes to making the perfect pizza which is the goal of every store when it comes to inspections.
Pros
Overtime was $12 a hour
Cons
No breaks
productive work environment , great customers , and great staff
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 1, 2017
I really enjoy working at dominos. the company is well organized and the company operates like a true team. everyone pitches in and we all have specific job duties to keep operations flowing smoothly
Pros
staff, pay
Domino's
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2017
I did not work at Domino's or long but it was a great place to work at for the time being . They care about great service and experience. I would recommend .
Pros
good tips
The experience I had working at Domino's was okay
Pizza delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 1, 2017
The hardest part of the job was keeping your vehicle at optimal running performance. The work environment was fast-paced and stressful and very competitive.
Pros
Cash on hand
Cons
Wear and tear on your vehicle
Great company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 30, 2017
I learned a lot about management from this company, which was one of my first career oriented positions. Although it has been many years since i worked for Dominoes i still enjoy their product and still think they are one of the best!
Pros
great food, good company
Cons
low pay
Very stressful and cutthroat enviroment
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, CONovember 30, 2017
I would not recommend Domino's as a place to work for anyone who is looking for a serious career. They have too many drivers in order to seek the 30 minutes or less time
stressfull
Mi - Delivery Driver/Insider (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MINovember 30, 2017
working here was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Makes me stressed out to think i have to work everyday and when i get to dominos i just want to quit.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
boring.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LANovember 29, 2017
The money is good if it is busy and they aren't overstaffed. Nine times out of ten it's just delivery drivers fighting over which deliveries to take because they know which houses tip and which ones don't.
Pros
free custom pizza
Cons
no breaks and no tips if it's super slow
Every one was two faced
Manger (Former Employee) –  Olivette, MONovember 29, 2017
Cleanest store ever but the attitudes of my workers was horrible. They thought cause I was the youngest manager my word held no weight. It was always a he say she say situation and It was always lies.
Nice food industry
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, TnNovember 29, 2017
I liked working at Domino's. I liked the food and the consumers. I just couldn't make a living on the salary offered for the management position. The atmosphere is nice.
Pros
Creating your own pizza, sub, and/or pasta bowl
Cons
unstable work hours and stagnant pay advances
Great place to work if you want good tips
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 29, 2017
My experience at Domino's is, for the most part, pretty relaxed and slow, mainly because we are the slowest store in the district. But because my hours aren't constant, I don't always work as many hours as I need. Thankfully, the tips for the most part are really good. They have literally been the only source of income getting me by. And with my great sense of direction and skills in reading maps, I always know how to get somewhere without using GPS, but it's definitely not something I would stick with.
Pros
Free food, great tips, can be very relaxing
Cons
No real breaks (only when it's slow), can't work if car is having issues, can be insanity if it's really busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9