DOMINO PIZZA

DOMINO PIZZA United States Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New Rochelle, NYDecember 23, 2014
its good to try it, I learned how to tolerate people, work in group towards the same goal. The management is good and the hardest part of the job is during winter and the enjoyable time is in the summer
Delivery driver
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 10, 2014
Delivery Driver. Delivery pizza to clients, clining the store, pacheting, contomer service.
Very productive work place and fun to work too.
Delivery (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: meeting customers
Cons: dealing with suspicious customers
Love working for them great team and managers. Delivering pizza to customers.
good part-time job
Delivery (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free food most of the time
Cons: wants the delivery drivers to speed and get speeding tickets that you have to pay
most co-workers and management was easy to get along with and help you when you was not sure how to do something or where a street was
was a chance to learn how to be a leader and manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 19, 2014
Pros: boss respected me and liked me
Cons: not very good pay
made pizzas cooked and clean and managed the business alone was in control of taking the deposit to bank at end of night and always worked with excellent co-workers and some that were trouble markers and wasnt a hard part, i also enjoyed doing my job everything about it
Always kept you on your feet especially delivery drivers.
Delivery expert (Former Employee), Delmar, NYMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good moneyq
Cons: schedule always changing
Alot of pizza making and delivering. I liked being a delivery driver. I made decent money and i was able to be outside not just have to stay in one spot.
fun anawesome atmsphere
Delivery Driver / asst. Manager (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: bonus, healthcare, advancement
while on the job, everyday is pretty much the same. I start out by receiving my money bag for my deliveries. Then I take orders over the phone or start making pizza's and even fold boxes. then when having a delivery I deliver the pizza to the customers home. I pretty much learn the whole store front and back and how to run day to day operations. Moving to management was a clear decision for me. I have taken on certain responsibilities and the maintaining the store. I like the idea of keeping the store in production and interacting with the employees. Most of my co-workers are pretty easy to get along with. they get the job done and also knowing I have a team with team spirit in a positive way. I guess the hardiest part at the job is to mediate the staff when a problem occurs and you have to let an employee go. But the rewarding part of my job is to see the costumer smile and the employee
A place where they LOVE their customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 22, 2013
As a CSR at domino's pizza, I was required to take orders on the phone and in the store, make the orders, keep food line stocked, and clean work area. Being that this was my first job, it taught me a lot about how to give good customer service and work with others. All of my coworkers and my managers were all very nice people and made my first working experience very enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was when I first started and learning to make a pizza in a quick amount of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to make a new pizza whenever one was added to the menu.
Busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 4, 2013
Pros: half off
Cons: never got off the time you were suppose to
Busy days were hectic, it was like going miles a minute and running through the store. I did get experience making a pan pizza that was cool. The manager was really nice he knew how to be nice and still maintain the knowledge to us that he is a manager. Hardest part of the job was making sure that the customer was satisfied with what time we arrived when they ordered the pizza.
Fun workplace free food
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Richton Park, ILAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free food, great tips, gas reimburstment
Cons: low pay
Friendly workplace I enjoyed that all of the coworkers did not mind worker together as a team
Great location for working at a pizza place.
Cook. Full Time (Former Employee), Key West, FLApril 11, 2013
There was always work to be done so shifts flew by really fast.
Hardworking culture oriented, like a big family
General Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: possible profit share
Cons: long days, no family time, little pay, working on every holiday, hardly any growth within company
A typical day at work for me consists of customer service, quality control which are priority in my eyes, teamwork with my crew, food control, controlling labor, and store cleanliness.

I have learned everything that falls under being a manager which includes dedication, sacrifice, producing numbers, profit and loss, employee training, inventory control, hiring and terminations, working smart not hard to acheive goals, and teamwork.

Management at this franchise has changed quite a few times because the company has been sold 2 times within a year. So there has been a bit of a challenge with new owners learning the pizza business. Higher management I feel can improve some on listing to their store management team more on how to make things work better within the company.

My co-workers and employees are the heart of the business, without their hard work and dedication, my store would fail in all areas. They have great teamwork and have great work ethic. They come in when times are rough to help during busy times on their days off showing their dedication and sacrifce to this company. They work smart to acheive our daily and weekly goals. Overall, I have a great crew which I have trained well to get the job done.

The hardest part of my job is the very long hours and the amount of days I have to work, without any compensation or overtime because I am on salary. So I could work 70 hours in the week but still get paid the same. It can be frustrating at times. The stress that comes with management of a fast food restaraunt is quite difficult also. Working on all holidays is also hard. One of the hardest things about the job, because of the long hours and days, I am unable to see my newborn son and fiance very often.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with my crew and having positive sales with a successful closing day.
Poor management
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Springfield, MODecember 5, 2012
Cons: no benefits, hostile work environment.
Verbally abusive to employees, disrespectful, unprofessional in front of customers. The managers change the schedules without notifying the employees who show up for work only to find the schedule is changed and they are no longer on it.
Domino Pizza
Driver (Former Employee), bldg 3168 2nd divisionJuly 17, 2012
Pros: discount on food
Cons: no health insurance
I would clock in and if I am up on the screen first, I would delivered coustmore food to door, or answered phone to make order, or maked pizza. I learned alot there. It so important to have teamwork. The harest part of the job is making sure that I had all of the food for the delivery.