Domino Employee Reviews in United States

My first job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLJanuary 14, 2016
I have worked at the Navarre Domino's for around 2 years and in that time I have learned a great deal about how to run a store solo how to work with a huge variety of people and how to help push them to do their best to improve the stores ratings and customer approval. I have also learn that people with money to buy things are indeed not always correct but you have to do your best to please them anyway. The management helped me grow and overcome the harder parts of the job such as the menu memorizing or the food making speed I was able to become one of the best employees there and I really do enjoy working there. But unfortunately the chance for promotion or pay raise is close to null so I'm trying to move on to a job with more in the way of moving up and it sucks but this job doesn't have that.
Pros
Great management and free pizza
Cons
Not the best pay or benefits
I work with customer everyday
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 17, 2014
I feel confident at my skills working under pressure. I manages the phone call everyday and night.
Pros
great place to work.
Cons
i deals with craziness during different days.
Not Bad
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IAJuly 26, 2012
A good place to work if you're looking for part time. Their are advancement opportunities.
Pros
easy, good tips
Cons
no insurance
Country Club Environment and Great People
Customer Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gurnee,IlApril 25, 2012
The company was a fun place to work until management made some changes and now it is low pay, high stress and not a great environment for many. They are under staffed in most departments and don;t add personal just more responsibility at no increase in pay.
Pros
free fruit
Cons
no direction, low pay, high stress