I. REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports to: Director of Quality
- Lead Quality Lab Coordinator
- Lab Coordinators
- Quality Lab Technician
- Proven team management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and coach related business areas in Quality techniques.
- Previous experience with Quality Window software
- Proven experience in Quality System management within a FMCG environment
- Broad knowledge of established quality control techniques.
- Experience in in the use of statistical analysis techniques.
- Good understanding of data storage, reporting & analysis techniques.
- Capable of dealing directly with Customer and Supplier representatives in a professional manner.
- High level of professional integrity, unwilling to compromise on product quality.
- Proven ability to multi-task by maintaining a number of projects active at the same time.
B. PREFERRED ADDITIONAL
- Experience in Operational or Engineering team management within a FMCG environment.
- Proven capability in presenting summarized quality summary information using any available tools.
- Analytical thinker & creative problem solver.
- Ability to provide analysis for all levels of the organization.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that risks of significant Quality events are minimized through robust systems
- Ensure Site GMP compliance is maintained at all times
- Ensure QMS procedural compliance at all times
- Maintain customer specific reporting and specification requirements
- Maintain and manage Site Corrective action Tracking metrics
- Provide monthly Quality update reports to Site Leadership
- Maintain and manage site SIP audit system
- Oversee and manage external and customer Quality audits as required
- Lead site Master Validation Plan and related initiatives.
IV. TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (if applicable)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
V. EDUCATION AND / OR TRAINING
Bachelor degree in Quality, Engineering or a related field
>10 years of experience in Quality management within a related industry