DJA, a PROMO 100 agency is a 70-person, promotion and marketing agency based in Melville, NY. DJA provides clients sweepstakes, contests, games, incentive & loyalty programs, rules & legal review, strategy & development, web services, design services, social media promotions, travel services, prizes & premiums, warehousing & fulfillment, production & security and rebates for some of the world's most respected brands.
The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the account team, heavy consumer contact management, program management, and other administrative duties. Position attributes and responsibilities include:
- Bringing any problems or account issues to the account team immediately for quick problem solving.
- Minor client contact.
- Managing necessary program elements to ensure delivery of a flawless promotion execution.
- Assisting team to ensure master timelines and production schedules are met.
- Assisting with internal review of websites prior to launch to ensure complete functionality.
- Ensuring client programs are executed with excellence and client folders are properly maintained.
- Setting up internal program numbers, P.O. Boxes, state registrations, meeting reports.
- Handling winner selection and extensive winner notification.
- Handling winner verification and prize procurement and fulfillment.
- Heavy customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Social Media
- Problem-solving ability
- Independent thinker
- Strong grammatical/proofing skills
- Must be self-motivated, articulate and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with co-workers, clients and vendors at all levels within the organization
- Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and time management skills and must be a good decision maker
- Ability to handle multiple projects (60-70) simultaneously and with a high level of accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willing to work nights and weekends (at home) as needed
Please submit resume via email listed, along with any salary requirements.